Wage slave bros we got too cocky

Wage slave bros we got too cocky

Attached: 87164783.jpg (960x990, 217.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2022/05/medieval-history-peasant-life-work/629783/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you know there's nothing stopping you from working less, your money will be able to buy more than those peasants could afford.

Lots more wagies coming into the workforce now that shitcoins dropping

Can you afford half the year off? Time is all that matters. You cant take your riches with you when you die

>t. Has never had to sew your own clothes before

>Whoa, just become a landless peasant under the boot of a feudal lord bro, you'll be happy, and own NOTHING!!!

fuck off, retard.

Im sure more than half died in work related accidents too

This ape has monkey plates in her ears.

>Worked less than half the year
Probably why they stayed peasants. Why do leftists want everyone to be lazy?

you truly think those peasants spend half a year on vacation, don't you

Attached: 1496374525417.jpg (600x400, 42.39K)

>t historylet
They had mandatory days off because you couldn't go to the local supermarket to buy the shit you needed to live. They had to work hard long days in their time off preparing for winter so they didn't fucking die.

Attached: 1650664439150.png (554x439, 108.91K)

>Wage slave
i didn't get. why do people wageslave? we're living in the post-industrial era where you can literally make money on ease, not even living your home lol

Attached: 1584968249009.jpg (820x642, 129.27K)

i would be a raging alcoholic if i had half the year off.

>i would be a raging alcoholic
typical e-stonian

And they all lived to ripe old age of 26

Too bad medieval peasants actually did shit around the house when not working the field instead of watching netflix and eating hot chip

Im so glad I get to spend the last decade and a half of my life barely able to stand, and slowly going insane due to dementia, instead of dying in my 40s. Truly a blessing.

That's not even an accurate statistic anymore. Dumb Twitter bitches pulled it from some sociologists book. Her source was a medievalist's work from the early 90's. That medievialist has since revised his estimate to around 300 days a year.

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2022/05/medieval-history-peasant-life-work/629783/

i'd rather work then spend Sunday's and Wednesdays in a 9 hour sermon.

To be fair, most people were back then.

This is reason number 2 I want a time machine. To send such people back in time to enjoy the good life
You leave it to your children in your estate. But let me guess, leaving a positive legacy behind "sounds lame" to you

not even correct, but even if it was we have an astronomically higher quality of life

you can work as much as a peasant if you want
just have a two room, one floor house with no electricity, heat, running water, any modern appliances, amenities, a working toilet/sewage no internet, no phones, 3 sets of clothes max and yeah you'll probably manage

>Things that my ass said

Technically, peasants could own stuff. They just paid tax to the Lord. You're thinking of a serf. In medieval England, about half of the population just paid taxes instead of living on the Lord's property.

Notre true. Infantile mortality was very high, but people lived nearly as old as today.

technically, the plutocrat psychopaths are trying to convince us to go back to serfdom, because they see themselves as gods on earth.

they really are quite fucked in the head.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Europeans*

Africans had 365 days off and ate dirt. Don’t you heckin wanna be like them?!?

Holy shit eat correctly retard. There are 60 year olds that could beat five or your fatasses up at once. If you are falling apart in your 50s and 60s that is completely because you are a pathetic sack of shit, nothing more.

>worship God
>free time, community values, fulfilling lives, cohesive history, ethnically homogenous countries
>worship money
>rootless cosmopolitan lifestyle, consumer-based homogeneity, cultureless global identity supplanted by pre-packaged messages, meaningless lives spent in the pursuit of making someone else more money
rmyt

Pretty based for a Maoist negress to defend monarchism and the feudal economy.