I am forgotten

Attached: chen.jpg (2496x1473, 162.45K)

Who?

exactly

The chink who reacts to other people making fried rice. Uncle roger or some shit like that.

i remember him. one of the first covid psyopers out of china.

Nah, he isn't.

Attached: 1583445584347.png (446x618, 274.07K)

that's the point

The only based chink. I really hope he's okay, but we all know he's definitely not. :(

Because dissidents don't topple governments.

I admit, I bit. To the tune of a few thousand dollars. I figured that if China (not well known for favoring people over production) was locking down large portions of their country and damaging their own economy, it must be seriously bad. But they're just... different, I guess.

Anyway, I have bunches of food and disaster supplies for the creeping collapse of civilization now, so nothing wasted. Thanks Chin!

where tf is my fried rice mr Suzuki Kawasaki? I havent forgotten

Kinda respected him, but then he appeared alive and now it looks like the Chinese government controls him. Sad

i ate my supplies already its been like 3 years bro

lmaoo Uncle Roger is actually a CCP sellout

RIP, brave chink nigger bro. Not even Any Forums remembers you anymore

Based

He was never remembered to start with.

It's the same guy after he got brainwashed.

he was one of the very few humans in china.
I rly hope that after russia is destroyed, western glownigger target china and end this disgrace of a nation once and for all

Attached: 1649876450345.gif (208x208, 996.31K)

he was a well known name (for a chink, anyway) in the anti-official-narrative circles in H1 2020

famous last words

I remember the guy who said Wuhan was covering up the virus outbreak.

But the virus was fucking fake anyway, right? Was this guy just a paid crisis actor to drum up hype among westerners? That's what it seems like in retrospect.

Attached: 1651248089737.webm (400x220, 443.76K)

rip sweet prince got turned into soup by Xi

ill never forget u, jackie chan

Lmao an elevator in it's natural habitat

>covid psyopers
yeah. this.
but paid by China or AngloHomo(tm)?

Attached: 1649642702712.jpg (599x600, 62.29K)

Covid are crypto sanctions against the West. This time they asked Kim to act scared too because people don't believe bullshit like before.