Randy Weaver dead at 74

Randy Weaver of Ruby Ridge has died.
The fact there is no sticky is proof that Any Forums is dead

Attached: E7D18806-1FCB-4C5C-956D-E8606D1473EE.jpg (492x777, 85.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r4wFLrNcMrA
youtu.be/vsjUqXWv-zI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Our hero RIP

Attached: 1652327874528.png (300x300, 52.85K)

>who confronted us agents

Didn't a chink fbi agent dome this guys wife in the head?

Attached: WLP1969-750x503.jpg (750x503, 45.79K)

too busy caring about the current thing and being "contrarian" to remain relevant, opinion discarded btfo chud

Attached: 1621913266175.jpg (1280x720, 104.59K)

While she was holding a baby. Possibly breast feeding if I remember right.

Rest in peace legend

Lon Horiuchi

literally who

>literally who, if they aren't on tiktok I don't know who they are

Attached: 1651912802498.png (389x512, 223.52K)

give me the basic gestalt

Attached: 1625422935254.jpg (620x447, 38.07K)

Never forget
o7

atf glowniggers try to get a weirdo-christian offshoot anti-government leaning innawoods guy to become an informant with made up sawed shotgun charges, arrest them by pretending to be broken down motorists on the side of the road, and then are surprised that when the guy (on bail) has a bunch of court dates changed without informing him that he doesnt show up and the guy goes full schizo mode - so they siege his cabin, shoot his dog and kids, a sniper takes potshots through a door at people running away which ends up killing his wife, and then the government tries to figure out what the fuck is going on because its a giant beauracratic fuckup

Based legend based idahoan

youtu.be/r4wFLrNcMrA

Jewish media pushes the narrative with the headline, subheadline, anywhere text goes

Enjoy.

Attached: 1650244277673.jpg (1489x3173, 1.37M)

i was under the impression a single surgical shot passed through her head by way of straight through the front door while she was holding the baby. RIP big nigga

You are swine no pearls for you and a curse be upon those who reply and tell your ignorant ass who he is 18 TO POST HERE

little late asshole, walk the plank faggot.

The way they set Weaver up was they had him in their sights as a political enemy but they couldn't get him on any charges. So they put a C.I. in there and had him beg Weaver to shorten the barrel on a shotgun for him. Weaver initially said no. But the feds' agent, their non-agent agent, went and begged and begged and I think Weaver agreed to do it for him. I don't know if he ever actually did. Regardless, the feds seiged his property and murdered his family and grievously injured him. These fed thugs, and our eternal foe, will not let us go. We have to make them. Voting is useless. All the candidates are Jewed, even the ones you imagine might do this or do that, all of them, that's why they're allowed to run. All the decent candidates got drummed out early by the media working in cooperation with the intelligence agencies to cull social media posts and old newspapers to find out who posted the n-word twenty years ago or who had any other skeletons in their closet they'll use to get rid of candidates unfavorable to Jews.
Ruby Ridge | American Experience | PBS

youtu.be/vsjUqXWv-zI

when weaver finally went to court, the judge threw out all the charges against him
if weaver would've gone to court, he would've gotten off scott free.
his son would be alive
his wife would be alive

The acts of the federal government to this day require a rebellion.

The pushing of child castration today morally warrants the death of nearly the entire (((ruling class))).

Wow stand up guy, scary how similar the parallels are on this sight particularly... : (

I saw one thread the day he passed. RIP Any Forums

F

Absolute fucking madlad
RIP Randy

Attached: 1st_and_2nd_ammendments_1_1.png (400x400, 356.33K)