I'm not lying, this has happened at my past 3 jobs

>start office job
>female manager
>things going well, work being done on time
>job involves generic officeshit, emailing lots of people, asking other people to send or do little bits of work
>nothing but praise from manager
>few months in
>having a regular weekly meeting with manager
>they give me "the talk"
>the talk usually goes something like: "So...... user...... You're not the most social person, are you- nothing wrong with that, not everyone is a huge extrovert of course *worried, pitying, horrified look*. So... is there anything wrong? No, everything's fine? Oh... Have you considered ever getting a diagnosis..."
>relationship plummets from there, as they increasingly claim that "even though I do the work, I'm not showing enough people building team relations happy clappy skills"

I know I'm an ugly beta but I didn't think normies would so consistently dislike me.

Attached: 1628349406351.jpg (300x168, 7.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/noCcucQ8c6A?list=PLK_GbVnJOJwQiYCivjNCk6cQazNlveIr5
youtube.com/watch?v=W1Iq8mRAPas&t=506s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just talk about a boring hobby user, Project the normies they want you to be.
>Never reveal your true power level.

>female manager
I resign everytime my manager is replaced by a woman

t. BPO flip

Say hi to people and wash your smelly arse. You're welcome.

Just tell them you’re autistic and their NPC programming should kick in and they’ll make excuses for you or some shit

don't work with women

they are the source of all of this stupid bullshit to begin with.

You're ugly, sorry.

>I know I'm an ugly beta but I didn't think normies would so consistently dislike me
Gets CS degree and work remote right out of college. It's the only way

Yep. None of this would be happening if you weren't ugly. If you were good looking, you could do no wrong.

I know it's hard but you must, absolutely MUST say "good morning" to every person you see when you arrive every morning. Look them in the eyes as well when you say it. The absolute worst thing you can do is blank them or nervously avoid eye contact or say good morning without looking at them.

I would say do this, but they're probably hoping you'll say something like this so that they can tick a company diversity box

I just tell everyone I like fishing. It's the type of thing that a quiet, laid-back person likes, but it's still fairly normal.

It's because the media has warped people into thinking anyone who's not "happy clappy" is going to shoot the place up eventually. In an ideal world, the proper response would be "with all due respect, I am here to do a job, not make friends." Men understand that, but women are completely incapable of understanding why someone wouldn't want to waste their lives away yakking to each other about inane, pointless shit all day every day and getting nothing productive done.

Sadly I know what the OP is going through and the femoids and their gossipy virtue signaling shit is taking over the cushy office wfh jobs. It’s so bad that even if you fall under a guy manager he’ll be so beaten down and empty from the bitchy women managers that he’ll basically be one of them. Because guess who’s in HR too

Attached: 2D4AA464-F3EB-4BBC-8DFF-FB9DF354AE4D.gif (500x208, 1.66M)

alcohol, find the one most tolerable co-worker and drink up with him, they'll vouch for you enough to get 'social points'

>Have you considered ever getting a diagnosis
Just learn what to say to get a psychologist to say you have Autism. Now you have a workplace disability that they can use to fill quotas with and an excuse to avoid the cringe normies.

>working in a field so effeminate and beta that a woman is capable of being your superior to begin with
NGMI

I couldn’t imagine working for a women

The jobs we give women (I’m in IT) are the easy bullshittin jobs like Helpdesk, Infosec, and audit coordinator or some shit. They aren’t trusted with keys to the castle but “work aside”, they cause petty drama and gossip, part of me would love to be in manager just to confront them, what’s insane is Covid made it actually worse I thought the fact that they were separated out would help but no

They're never pleased. Boss told my Dad that I'm a hard worker, but "take shortcuts" and "look for the easy way".

Tough one. I agree, make up a spergy hobby. Theyll categorise you as a nerd, harmless. Or talk about food, women and fat cunts love that. If you are ugly you should work on that. Not your fault, but get a haircut or whatever.

Are you cooking meth like our hero in OP photo?
It can ckuf your head up.

>female manager

Attached: 1643668414029.jpg (750x542, 49K)

This is actually a great one. If you say hunting they may question it due to weaponry, if you say you like to knit theyll think you're an old lady. Fishing is based and doesn't set normies off

This might work

I did similar, I was having trouble getting call backs so I updated my non work activities on my resume to Jewish volunteer work and showed up to interviews with a stat of David necklace I bought on Amazon. They all think I’m Jewish. I’ve never read the Talmud and all my Jewish knowledge comes from pol. That’s the best part, no one knows they just think I’m a Jewish hence diversity hire

female managers want you to have sex with them its the only reason they exist so if you dont or atleast try so they can reject you then you'll eventually be fired. but they're gonna fire you anyway regardless

>Just tell them you’re autistic and their NPC programming should kick in and they’ll make excuses for you or some shit
LOL THIS WOULD WORK 100%

Just start acting like a total schizo. That's what I do and everyone thinks I'm funny, entertaining, and interesting.
youtu.be/noCcucQ8c6A?list=PLK_GbVnJOJwQiYCivjNCk6cQazNlveIr5

Attached: 1622582628297.gif (400x400, 40.35K)

Appeal to selfishness not virtue, pic related. they want their asses kissed
youtube.com/watch?v=W1Iq8mRAPas&t=506s
This guy's youtube channel can be cathartic

Attached: e335a99bc97d3fadd598b227ed1474ce.png (1536x867, 726.68K)

This

Just do your job well, help others and don't fret too much about what they think.

I didn't know you had wimmin in the Philippines, I was told they're all lady boys.

>office job
stopped reading right there.
It does not matter what you say after. You are a soft pussy working with other soft pussies.

This.

Just do your job well, help others and don't fret too much about what they think.

your job =/= your life's worth

That means you are ugly, I never had problems at office jobs
>start a new office job
>office is filled with 5 girls and no other men
>we get along great and have lots to talk about
>they love my jokes and jokingly refer to me as their work husband
>they bring me food that they made
>they massage my manly shoulders when I‘m stressed
>after work we hang out together too
>all of them are down to fuck but I dont act on it and just tease them although they are 7/10 and up

Its like having 5 girlfriends, working with woman is easy mode.

This.

Based

This is a pasta you retards

I spent over 10 years working construction in the heat of the summer. Ill take an air conditioned office any day of the week. I lift my weights at home.

Shit that didn't happen.

I've done this. I'm a truck driver and my last job the owner put his niece in as a safety manager. I quit. They went out of business. I work for fags now and my job is great.
Turns out faggots make good employers. Go figure.

Sounds like the gay best friend

Attached: trump-villains.jpg (1200x793, 168.33K)

A relatable pasta though. I’m green lighting its discussion until the jannies ban it

Is the office work environment. The place where everyone gets diagnosed with attention seeking syndrome and takes 8 different antidepressant brands to just fanction as "normal".

Thank god i became a carpenter after leaving that shithole environment

When I have to talk I talk about boxing and go into rants about corrupt sanctioning bodies and judges.

They stopped asking me to talk.

>uppity blue collar worker

You people are scum and make me laugh

If literal illegal immigrants can be trained to do your job in 4 business days you aren’t special, champ

you two are picrel personified

Attached: 1f8.jpg (680x899, 132.49K)

I just straight up tell them that I am autistic and retaliating against me because of that makes them bigots and in violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act, then say I might have to contact a lawyer.
Shit stops immediately, I get paid more and expectations drop. Then I job hop.

>like having 5 girlfriends
fuck, that's bad

Safety isn't that critical to work though. They will annoy workers with their demands of safe work and following procedures but they can't have too much power affecting company end line.

I can confirm this is true. They are incredibly fair and impartial.