TYT just had a full blown meltdown over the word groomer

TYT just had a full blown meltdown over the word groomer.

It's working lads.

Attached: KEK.png (1215x797, 964.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/63GUDdLIRX8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You do realize Any Forums is literarly a naive, contrarian zoombo grooming ground, right?

Link something then . .

>thinking i'm going to link TYT
Ashamed of you fellow bong

that sounds pretty contrarian to the prevailing opinion around here
stupid contrarian

They’ve had a lot of meltdowns lately. I enjoyed Anna’s response to the Roe decision draft

Attached: B2FD77C3-99EF-4EE7-B2E9-4A433EF24FCA.jpg (516x424, 32.38K)

wow shes old now

old hag

A what now?

How is TYT still a thing? They're 10 years past their shelf life at this point.

They’re just desperate for any attention they can get. It’s a dead channel propped up from corporate funding

she's old and disgusting which makes her have no relevance she was just an attractive hole before and now she's a disgusting hole.

0/10, do not care

now look at her old pics without makeup

>They’ve had a lot of meltdowns lately
The meltdowns draw views from low IQ faggots such as yourself. Social media personalities will do absolutely anything for views and live in constant fear of a shrinking subscriber base. Do not give them the attention that they crave.

Why do you have to be anti-link nigger faggot? FFS OP get with the fucking program or don't post.

staying with this thread until a link is posted and for lewd anas

Attached: ana stfu bitch.gif (480x270, 2.94M)

Fellas would you fuck Anna?

Shill.

4 more boosters to go, toothpaste-lite :)

15 years ago, still no but would take me longer to answer than now

No. I’ve dealt with enough far left whores for a lifetime, I’m so far from being willing to tolerate them anymore

People still watch that garbage show? I remember I was addicted to it from 2016 to like 2019. Truly embarrassing.

do the one where she does the fuck me eyes

Ana’s got that stuck-up, foul-mouthed, skinny girl roastie thing going on. I’d still bend her over a desk so she can experience the breadth of right-wing tolerance.

Anyone remember that vid where she was pretty much seconds away from hopping on Rogan’s lap? She was so fucking hot then.

ok groomer

25 posts
0 links to the actual video

>25 posts
>0 links to the actual video
ya its almost as if everyone has intentionally not linked to TYT channel to avoid giving them any clicks/ad revenue or something!

youtu.be/63GUDdLIRX8

Attached: Screenshot_20220503-231337_YouTube.jpg (353x467, 70.74K)