CHRISTIAN THREAD

REMINDER SABBATH IS ON THE SEVENTH DAY, AKA ***SATURDAY*** NOT (((SUNDAY)))

REMINDER IT IS IMPORTANT TO FOLLOW ALL TEN COMMANDMENTS (THE ACTUAL COMMANDMENTS NOT THE CORRUPT CATHOLIC PERVERSION)

REMINDER WE ARE SAVED THROUGH FAITH IN CHRIST AND GOD AND THROUGH GRACE, NOT WORKS LEST ANY MAN BOAST

REMINDER ONE CAN NOT SIN WHEN ONE HAS FAITH

REMINDER THAT TO EARN GRACE, ONE MUST COME TO TERMS WITH THEIR OWN WEAKNESS AND ALLOW GOD'S GRACE TO GUIDE THEM.

GOD BLESS EVERYONE!

(And sorry for the block capitals)

Attached: 1651491803588.jpg (591x519, 38.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Sclydbe5O4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Christshill thread number 10,764...

Attached: JewsforJesus.jpg (600x400, 93.23K)

God isn't real. Souls are imaginary. Jesus never existed.

>REMINDER WE ARE SAVED THROUGH FAITH IN CHRIST AND GOD AND THROUGH GRACE
Amen, so if you believe in Christ Jesus, you obey his Word and are baptized in his name right?
youtu.be/6Sclydbe5O4

Reminder that the Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath
Reminder we are saved THROUGH Grace BY Faith
Reminder that if any man says he is without sin he deceives himself
Reminder that if grace is earned it is not rendered as a gift, but as due

Good afternoon brother
Reminder that the pains and tolls of this current life will be forgotten at the resurrection and we will live in peace and free from sin
Thanks be to God

Attached: red.jpg (303x298, 32.83K)

Please keep canaanite occultism on

>saved BY grace THROUGH faith
sorry, the point being that the power is in the grace, not in your faith. you would think evangelicals would remember this since its 1 of 2 verses that baptists memorize

The Old Law is done away with brother. Jesus sacrificed himself for us and commanded that we gather on the first day of the week to remember his sacrifice. He never mentioned following the Sabbath. And the Ten commandments are also part of the Old Law. While we should take the Ten Commandments in to account and respect them. We do not have to follow them exactly. You would literally just be a Jew if you followed your suggestions. There would be no point to Jesus sacrificing himself if we still followed the Old Law. We are saved through both works and faith as well. Faith without works is dead.

Attached: Color-Navajo-Symbolic-Associations-Chart-copy.jpg (695x720, 188.71K)

Ahh yes the god that needed to flood the world to purify it when he could have just snapped his fingers and seen the Nephilim drop dead. Or better yet, stopped it from happening in the first place

True Christians are the antithesis to the Satanic world order we live under.
God is real. Souls are genuine. Jesus existed.
I hope to one day be fully immersed and baptised, I am yet to find a proper church.
Amen
We will live together in harmony, brother. I look forward to it.
No, I will not keep the Christian word from a board so deftly entwined with religion, world affairs and politics. It is too important.
Jesus lived his life and honoured the ten commandments and the Sabbath alike. If we are to honour God the same way, to live as Jesus did, we would do the same, no? Other laws, laws of offerings... They were made null by the offering of the blood of Christ. But God's commandments are eternal. And no, we are nothing like the Jew or rather he that calls himself Jew but is in fact a Rabbinic, Babylonian perversion.

Attached: jlsa25kb4jfz.jpg (800x776, 100.96K)

Do not act as if you know better than God in his action. To do so is to deceive thyself through thy wisdom.

We don’t celebrate the sabbath, we meet on the Lord’s day, Sunday, exactly like the apostles do in the book of Acts and the epistles.

>REMINDER SABBATH IS Christ, not a day.....
Prots and catholicks are same ilk.

You're right don't know better than the creator god, that's the higher power I have respect for. But the jealous Jewish Christian god? Not so much

Christ is the fullfillment of the sabbath there is no need for it much like you dont need to keep the dietary laws

CHRIST IS KING! I AM SAVED BY HIS GRACE ALONE!

As long as the ten commandments stand, as they always will, Sabbath is the gathering of men to honour the seventh day; the day of rest, which is a Saturday.
To rest from thy own work, to think about, commune and learn about God. Get together with other Christians and enjoy each-others company. It is truly a day or respite that is more spiritual than any other. A day of contemplation, prayer and love. I digress.

It is how it is throughout the Bible in the old and new testaments.

The Sabbath was done away with when Christ was impaled. His death meant the fulfilment of the Law of Moses and the beginning of the Covenant of Christ. We don't observe the Sabbath because Christ IS the Lord of the Sabbath and to follow Christ is superior to the Sabbath because the Sabbath was about him anyways. The Mosaic Law was a shadow of better things to come.

Jesus and the Apostles never made such divisions as you have. The considered the Entire Mosaic Law WHOLE. No divisions of any kind. The only time Jesus and The Apostles spoke of the OT in divisions was "The Psalms, Songs, and Prophets" and "Moses spoke of..." Beyond that nothing WITHIN the Law was ever spoken of in divisions. So when Jesus fulfilled the Law he fulfilled THE ENTIRE THING. Not divisions of it. Therefore, the 10 Commandments are also obsolete. We know this because one of the Commandments is to "Keep the Sabbath." Christians don't keep the Sabbath anymore because Jesus replaced the Sabbath with himself.

OP is a jew

Jews always try to steer christians away from christ and into their meaningless rituals

The almighty God of creation, blessed be thy name, Jehovah, is the God you refer to and he is the Christian God. The very same that deemed fit to flood the Earth.

Fag

Attached: 1650893159046.webm (720x480, 2.94M)

This. Only it wasnt done away or fulfilled at His death, but by way of His death. The law was done away with at his parousia (presence), 70 ad. When He returned as the ancient of days did in the OT; as a gentile army bringing destruction to that harlot (jerusalem and the temple). Rome was the scepter in His hand!
His works are fulfilled!

>7da
>Catholic hater
>reddit spacing
>faith alone
Yeah I'm thinking you're too far into your heretical sect of Christianity to even comprehend you could be wrong

Attached: 1649377551154.png (500x679, 843.1K)

>(Romans 10:4) For Christ is the end of the Law, so that everyone exercising faith may have righteousness

The rest of the Bible agrees that The Mosaic Law has come to an end.

>(Galatians 3:19-25) Why, then, the Law? It was added to make transgressions manifest, until the seed should arrive to whom the promise had been made; ... 20 ....21 Is the Law, therefore, against the promises of God? May that never happen! For if a law had been given that was able to give life, righteousness would actually have been by means of law. 22 ....23 However, before the faith arrived, we were being guarded under law, being delivered up together into custody, looking to the faith that was destined to be revealed. 24 Consequently the LAW HAS BECOME OUR TUTOR leading to Christ, that we might be declared righteous due to faith. 25 But now that the faith has arrived, WE ARE NO LONGER UNDER A TUTOR.

>(Galatians 4:4, 5) But when the full limit of the time arrived, God sent forth his Son, who came to be out of a woman and who came to be under law, 5 THAT HE MIGHT RELEASE BY PURCHASE THOSE UNDER LAW, that we, in turn, might receive the adoption as sons.

>(Matthew 5:17) “Do not think I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I came, not to destroy, but to fulfill;

>(Romans 7:6) But now we have been discharged from the Law, because we have died to that by which we were being held fast, that we might be slaves in a new sense by the spirit, and not in the old sense by the written code.

>(Ephesians 2:15) By means of his flesh he abolished the enmity, the Law of commandments consisting in decrees, that he might create the two peoples in union with himself into one new man and make peace;

Should've known it was JWanon. Don't you have some cartoons to post? You need to reach your media quota for this quarter already

The bible and the apostles and the jesus and the god are all jewish artifsacts

>To rest from thy own work, to think about, commune and learn about God. Get together with other Christians and enjoy each-others company. It is truly a day or respite that is more spiritual than any other. A day of contemplation, prayer and love. I digress.
So what about the Eucharist? Or do you not even know what that is?

Kys D&C shill you will never be a woman

You dont know the difference between todays Judaism kabbalah-kult and the original tribe of Judah.
Its embarassing and you should stfu.

I personally don't see the Christian and the creator god as the same entity. Creation doesn't align with that of the Christian god. Natural Law demands the strongest survive. Nature offers no contradictions, yet the Christian god offers plenty

Kys christcuck faggot

The Sabbath was before Christ yet you claim it is about him? The Sabbath is a day to honour the seventh day. The very fact that (most), modern churches perverts this by honouring God on a Sunday, made possible through the power of man and the Roman Catholic Church, against the will of God, is a TESTAMENT to that truth. Worship on a Saturday simply makes more sense. You have no claim that Jesus makes the ten commandments null and void other than you own judgement! Throughout the Bible the ten commandments are honoured. Never did Jesus say to not honour them. Never. In fact the opposite.
Shut up Hans or should I say Stein

>And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

>But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

umm, lads...

Not so fast, their Semitic god forbids suicide. you'll have to be a little bit more creative

>jew thread
ftfy