>nothing extraordinary but they were decent people and didn't talk in ebonics
>nice jobs
>didn't chimp out
>think Any Forums was just exaggerating
Fast forward to today
>going to lidl to fetch some juice
>3 African Americans outside
>blasting music
>talking in ebonics to the point I couldn't understand half of what they were saying
>approach and ask them to lower the music
>they chimp out
>they start speaking loud
>call me a lightskin nigga
>music gets even louder
>they go back to their conversation in ebonics
What the fuck I thought it was a meme. How do Americans cope with this?

Attached: 14950682943.png (700x700, 1.87M)

Anericans created this. "White" Americans are not different in any way. American culture is centered around...

>how do Americans cope with this
We don't. We hate them and simply seethe. There is no cope or hope

when economies collapse, the black menace will turn inwards on itself after they burn the cities. there will be no quarter.

Attached: soaker.jpg (1280x720, 96.33K)

It's not about being African or not,the problem is in afro-americans and american culture,there's something horribly wrong with their country,they're like the acide that decomposes everything it touches,similraly for Europeans vs. White americans,it's the hedonistic money centred jew controlled culture of that land not the race.

We don’t cope, we want them gone. We can’t personally eradicate or ship them off so we do what we can which is move away. But they are obsessed with us and follow us everywhere.

i have a theory, its the evil native american spirits and dark magic, they rot and curse america and americans.

white flight

Cope more nigger

Aren't you allowed to kill niggers with no repercussions out there? Just form a mob and say they raped someone

He's apparently mulatto or something so he could probably get away with it. No one cares when blacks kill blacks.

Go back to Africa, monkey, and take your whore mother who spawned you. We have enough gypsies and half-gypsies, we don't need half-monkeys too

>be
I can't relate

I met decent african people before so I thought Any Forums was joking around but they were literally talking like a we wuz kangz post. It was pretty traumatic.
Those times are gone user. You could still get away with it under some circumstances but it isn't that easy anymore since gypsies started to learn from african americans so they bring up the oppressed minority card every time someone has something against them.
>No one cares when blacks kill blacks.
The media does, we don't have that BLM/don't damage black reputation bullshit around here so media just grabs whatever.

>Go back to Africa
Never went there gypsybro.

I'm sorry. Just don't have kids. They will feel as estranged as you.

That's only the surface. No other race in history is victim to as many hexes, curses, and rituals as whites are. Every civilization seems to be constantly trying to curse us. The natives especially though. They would have more incentive than voodoo niggers even to tap into dark energies

No need to tell me. Being too black for the whites and too white for the blacks is a totally different kind of misery that can't be understood unless you live it. I wouldn't wish this kind of fate to my worst enemy.

I'm similar, but not with blacks. It's with Asians. Maybe it's in my head, but I don't know.

Get fucked faggot you chose this by joining eu

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>gypsies started to learn from african americans so they bring up the oppressed minority card every time someone has something against them.
Why, why, why God is this built into people? It's not just whites that have this pathological altruism too. It's anybody who sticks up for rapists/serial killers, people with disabilities/low IQ, naturally violent animals like pitbulls, etc. What is so nice about being "kind"? How are they not embarrassed? When they mentally flagellate themselves in front of people.

And also you seem to have a soul. I hope things turn out for the best for you. Even in this unfortunate situation.

Which group is more likely to accept you and treat you with respect

>What is so nice about being "kind"?
I don't know and I wouldn't like to. A teacher was literally getting shamed in class by a gypsy for being racist when she just asked for his name because he was making problems around the campus.

unde dracu dai de negri sa stiu sa nu calc pe acolo?

Based, romanians were literally built for BBC.
Honestly an improvement fore this shithole country and its subhuman population, i hope you chimp out and start killign soem romanigger whores soon based niggerbro

Exaggerating? Are you some sort of retarded newfag? We have almost daily niggerhate threads and they all have literal video evidence of the shit pol preaches. Niggers being violent, pig shit dumb animals is a more proven fact of life than any other sentiment on race. It’s such a proven fact most kike newd outlets won’t even reveal criminal identities anymore because they’re almost always some stinking no-name nigger with a rap sheet long enough to use as a blanket. Fuck niggers to monkey hell.

Wish those lucky charms of theirs worked on smallpox, but they didn't so they can fuck off. Might is right. PeePeePooPoo magic is cope.

Probabil oriunde sunt romani, avand in vedere ca nu e aproape nici o diferenta intre negri si corciturile tiganesti care habiteaza cacatul asta de tara, sper sa muriti toti.

Thanks burgerbro.
Whites. I have yet to be able to hold a smart conversation with a black that isn't a relative.
Bucuresti (sector 4), am zis ca visez cand i-am vazut acolo.

Niggers being racist towards "lightskins" is just peak irony.

>,Approaching niggers.
Ngmi user. You were never going to.

Îmi plac extraordinar de mult toate pițipoancele și arthoeurile liberale care mănâncă căcat occidental și sunt împotriva rasismului, dar în același timp se plâng de gherțoi și bombardieri care 99% din timp sunt țigani.

Pretty sure if niggers went back to Africa crime would be non existent, and only family quarrels will exist. Prisons will lose over 75% of their population

well you could always go the kamikaze route if you feel like you have no future
>go to hungary
>find magyar roastoid to miscengenate with and make hungarians seethe
pentru tara si popor....

Attached: 1645129227855.png (1000x1000, 157.95K)