Scandinavia against islam

Today there is multiple q*ran burnings in Scandinavia. Happening watch central is here.

> Right now
SIAN (Stop islamization of Norway) is live from drammen and is going to burn the cuck book soon.

> Later today
Rasmus Pauludan (Stram Kurs) is going to burn a cuckbook in Sweden. He was live about 10 minutes ago where he burnt one in Swedish city.

> Links
youtube.com/watch?v=-kfDHUIQOL4

kikebook.com/lars.thorsen.37/videos/677375693340768/

Get in here scandifags, also post memes against islam here.

Attached: Scandinavia.png (1328x417, 806.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-qZK2nZDzz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumping with Islam memes, this should attract some sandniggers to this thread.

Attached: 1652269822187.jpg (599x393, 35.52K)

whilst these cucks burn qurans, mohammed is raping their daughter, who is really winning?

i hope this can keep me entertained as i wait for the scum servers to have less people

Attached: a_knight_s_visit_to_rinkeby_by_zarvona-dc33z4n.png (456x502, 158.65K)

Meanwhile muslims worldwide seething as their cuck tier book is burning.

Attached: 1652264831238.jpg (1054x720, 283.6K)

It makes them feel better user bout all the cucks can do

And that's worth your girls getting raped?

Anything happening? That youtube link seems as though only 5 people turned up.

Get in here scandifags, stop being lazy niggers and give me some new islam memes.

Attached: 1650398981164.png (600x555, 334.38K)

One step at a time
Burning Qurans today, Crusades tomorrow.

Attached: t1000-terminator.gif (240x194, 2.29M)

>our politicians make a shitty job of integrating people to our society and our native people of sweden believe in false sciences religiously and believe that the wars in iraq and afghanistan were justified
>lets poke at the beehive instead of the politicians who fuck up the country

great logic

>burning a single book
Come back when you have a pile of 1000

Kikebook is better, theres plenty of people there. But they are pretty far away, last year the were allowed to stand 10 meters away from SIAN. Dont worry some will hop the fence onces they start burning the book.

Attached: 1636377587265.jpg (690x1024, 104.19K)

BLESSED THREAD

I would like to make a public service announcement. Both kikes and muslims deserve the rope, don't fall for false dichotomies.

Reminder that every western flag on Any Forums supporting muslims is muslim diaspora, NO EXCEPTIONS.

100% OF THE TIME someone calls you a jew for hating muslims it's muslim diaspora. NO EXCEPTIONS.

German flag = t*rk
Belgian/Holland/Benelux flag = nafri/t*rk
Italian flag = albozerg
French flag = some African nigger
US flag = Somali
Leaf flag = Paki
UK flag = Paki/Afghani
Nordic flag = whatever flavour of arab shitskin they have this month
Russian flag = churka
Balkan flag = albozerg

Thank you

DEATH TO ALL MUSLIMS, NO EXCEPTIONS

Attached: fasle dichotomy2 - Copy (2).jpg (3076x2228, 1.88M)

Is there an alt link for the face book one? I don't have an account and don't want to accept cookies etc.

> Oh no the poor innocent muslims dealing drugs and leeching of our welfare system!

One book is enough to make muslims seethe and show their true colors.

Attached: 1646859989615.gif (220x220, 892.18K)

Sorry friend i dont think so, ill keep looking.

hvem er den gamle narkis kjerringen som snakker på stream?

brothers, you can't expect Allah to do all the work.

Attached: 1614760376093.jpg (600x622, 23.19K)

Jihad against NATO nazis. Now.

Based af

Attached: DivineProgramming.png (539x539, 284.98K)

No worries. I'll keep lurking to see if anything happens.

based. fuck sand niggers

Attached: islam 56456.jpg (384x480, 27.65K)

These movements claim to be against Islam but I think if it was just the native population being Muslim then they wouldn't be against it

Good, everyone should notice what muslims do and call them out for it in a violent way

Attached: based_buddhists.jpg (474x263, 30.91K)

Somewhat shitty quality re-stream from facebook

youtube.com/watch?v=-qZK2nZDzz0

Also why are SIAN in Drammen? It looks like a tiny little town in the middle of nowhere.

What's it supposed to achieve? There's only one thing muzxidogs listen to but not sure you cunts have got it in you

Attached: 2dd739077854e34c344f39b5502b430b.jpg (650x366, 46.07K)

>dealing drugs and leeching of our welfare system!

because theyre genetically closer to monkeys according to your nazi science or because of failed integration by a bunch of retards?

Thank you. Why Drammen though? Why not just go to Oslo? Seems like a waste of time.

>Import muslims in white country
>Antagonize them by insulting their culture and religion
>They get violent
>Profit

Attached: EDTkftJWkAA-gcS.jpg (680x393, 75.02K)

Yes they are genetically retarded but not because they're closer to monkeys but because they're inbred retards. Ever been to the middle east Pekka? It's a fucking shithole

It achieves legislation against doing this sort of thing. It's got psyop written all over it.

Didnt know Muhammed had such a voluptuous booty, no wonder muzzies love him so much

Its not a tiny town, its like one of the top 10 largest towns in Norway.

Understand this, once the muslims chimpout because their 'holy book' is burning it becomes a huge media thing. Because here in Scandinavia violent clashes (in these scales) never happen.

They do a tour and do every large town in Norway basically, they do oslo later this year if im not mistaken.

Those fucking digits tell us all we need to know user, kek.

Attached: 1650393166190.webm (460x574, 769.7K)

Nothing that it wasn’t done in the South 900 years ago

Attached: E01132D3-83C0-460A-B7DB-2A7D60017E14.jpg (1920x1440, 2.04M)

it shows that muslims cannot coexist in a country that has free enough citizens to allow a quran burning. they excercise their right to demonstrate and the sandpeople chimp out.
"why move to a country with these laws if you're just going to try and bring your laws with you?"

these vikangs are essentially trolling culturally to get a rise out of muzzies. you know, the original definition of trolling, not just the shitposting passing itself off as bait.

Wanna see some real fun? Instead of burning a Koran or Bible, get a couple of Torah Scrolls & set them on fire.
The lulz will be epic.

> nazi science
You are trying to make me into what you are projecting, I have never said that.

The fact is that islam is not compatible with western democracy. Its not about failed integration, its about importing individuals that come to benefit and live their lives with the welfare of country they never did anything for. While their own country is burning they leave to better themselves, they are utter scum and needs to be deported as fast as possible.

What? No way...
You've burned the Qoran??????????????????????
Oh whao, this is much badass than them gang raping your women and pissing on your kids mouth! !!
Ufff..... I wouldn't want to be a shitskin in Sweden right now man, shit is getting hot, HOT!!!!