Why are unions hated in america but every policemen are unionized and everyone thinks its a good thing

why are unions hated in america but every policemen are unionized and everyone thinks its a good thing

Attached: 1629973075833.jpg (1087x2048, 320.58K)

No one but cops thinks it's a good thing they have a union

They aren't hated. In fact, unions are more popular than they have ever been - since Reagan corpos have set out to ensure it has become extremely difficult to effective organise. Outsourcing, illegal firing, propaganda and the like.

Cigarettes are so fucking disgusting

cops work for the state. and mostly vote republican. so private sector leaves them be.

>im from new zealand but very opinionated on unions in the US

imagine

Probably because there is no choice if you want to join or not, and they give the money they take from your check to democrats.
t. seething teamster

Attached: Corona.jpg (967x955, 449.87K)

>No one but cops
to your point, its because their union lets them get away with murder. steel workers union will throw you under the bus because of a fuckbook post you make

Does the fact I come from a different country make it any less true?

Well, he acts like an American, so he must be a Yank on vacation.

I used to smoke two packs a day. I quit and vape now
I can’t stand the smell of cigarettes

Unions shouldn't be totally demonized but this new generation coming up think that it's some magical group that will make all your problems at work disappear

This. Everytime unions happen they are always
>inherently subversive tools (Both Hitler and communists admitted this and encouraged its use when not in power.)
>force people to join or kick out non union workers thereby not giving them the same opportunity regardless of whether they are in need too
>just became mafia pawn
There's a reason Sankara and Hitler made them illegal.

this

kikes try to say unions are why the jobs were shipped over seas, not greedy kikes not wanting to pay decent wages who then bribed politicians to allow them to ship capital over borders. it shouldve been treated the same as giving foreign countries weapons or classified intelligence, it should not have been allowed and even prosecuted

youre irrelevant and so are your opinions

>everyone thinks its a good thing
Wrong

not everyone in the US hates unions, just politicians.

I think you've got that ass backwards, user.

Because a lot of people who have worked with unions in the US had to deal with boomer union corruption, and don't like unions because of shit like having to pay (((union dues))) to union heads who took a fat cheque to roll over and let factories and workshops leave our countries, or union heads that protect fuckups but let productive workers get dicked around doing jobs that aren't theirs, and other dumb shit.

The cigarette is the least disgusting part. Look at the nails. Bitten to the root. Disgusting.

Because faggots like this show up and break solidarity. Because they use diversity to break solidarity. There was a bunch of Somalis who wanted to unionize at a Amazon warehouse, what do they do? Hire a bunch of Mexicans to break their solidarity. Those pipeline workers before Biden got elected were told by their union rep to vote for Biden, who won’t shut down the pipeline. They lost their jobs so fast after that.

In conclusion: leftist faggots break solidarity, niggers and spics break solidarity, jewish union reps jew you out of your interests.

Attached: 9DABBD71-0F38-47A9-90D2-5647DF22DC29.jpg (800x1066, 144.72K)