The Right Wing and Main Character Syndrome

We're so used to right wing people being portrayed as this heroic figure but then they get into these big controversies and things that are ridiculous. It's important to remind people that this is something that's not only the left but also the right.

And it's very easy for people to believe them if they can be the hero and the "I'm on your side" hero. They don't require strong evidence for their convictions (see QAnon) because they can always be seen as being in the "light" when it suits them. These people really think that they're more important than they actually are. That they have some deep, often hidden, insight that others do not. Fundamentally, they believe that they're special. It's the kind of complex that seems to also affect Jews. They believe they were 'chosen' by the divine or some other higher power to carry out

certain duties which are so profound that it cannot be comprehended by "NPCs".

So many people now on the right have a real problem because they have so taken in by this idea that they've developed 'main character syndrome'. This often comes with a side of individuality complex. Rather than the right being more like the traditional right, where the family unit is the basic building block. Now we have lots of wannabe heroic 'individuals'. Who've yet to actually do anything heroic. The best they've done is just announce their opposition to the 'current thing', signalling that still they're affected by mainstream media talking points.

The irony of such a thing is lost on them. They will call other who've been affected and also persuaded by such things as "NPCs". Further feeding the narcissistic idea that they're special and different.

All in all, it's a signal we're seeing the end of the right wing as we know it. They've become a contrarian left wing. Right down to breaking down of the family unit to being full of their own importance. The only real values they now have is self-indulgence.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: maincharacter.png (800x1320, 880.24K)

No one is reading that shit nigger lover

fpbp
herb grows in fields

Hahahaha main character syndrome, sound like you play too much video games. Its called imposter syndrome and females got it Mostly

i make your mom go boom

fpbp

Attached: 1626597833753.jpg (898x801, 122.07K)

So you can't prove me wrong. Duly noted.

Main character syndrome and imposter syndrome aren't the same. Read a book retarded mutt.

>We're so used to right wing people being portrayed as this heroic figure
What the fuck kinda drugs are you smoking? Most right wingers are fucking nerds who read books.
The fuck outta here normie, you bore me.

>Read a book retarded mutt.
Is muh main character syndrome in the DSM V-R?

ez to prove you wrong
you're BROKENSYDE :()

Attached: 1627769736645.jpg (314x315, 15.97K)

Brevity is wit.
Leftists are witless.

Attached: 1652450986710.jpg (1024x511, 90.28K)

/thread
> options field

I don't give a shit about the protagonist anymore. I love the villian because they're usually the most honest about who they really are.

Attached: EX7MkScUMAcVUeQ (1).jpg (824x1024, 159.51K)

i dont even know what youre arguing, main character syndrome isnt real

holy fucking shit user
you wake up
EVERY DAY
put on that unsufferable memeflag
shit a fucking essay just to bother us

Attached: rly.gif (200x200, 1.69M)

Nobody cares about you trying to force your wordy leftymeme. You stopped trying to compete with the NPC accusation and now you are trying to insult non-NPCs for having independent thought. Nobody will ever be convinced by this, because it's absurd on its face. Go circle jerk with the other losers somewhere else.

All I got from that was oy vey.

It was real in your mind

>waaa, I don't care!
You clearly cared enough to write a reply, chud.

Those are two different things. it's a narcissism, fabricating a reality around yourself to live out as if you're the main character, believing yourself far more important and everyone else merely supporters and not people with lives.
Imposter syndrome is when you think it's a mistake that you're regarded as skilled and highly doubt your skills, often feeling guilt over success.

Your paymasters are Blackrock and Vanguard, shill.

BBC = Broken Black Cube

Attached: 1636466406970.png (1955x1829, 1.49M)

this is what universal health care will be used for

Attached: 1615154994660.webm (480x848, 1.99M)

I think you're ending up with oversampling, your usual and the majority of right wingers are far less vocal and far less open to discussion and being known because of the way society ostracizes right wing stances, views, opinions, and so you end up with people either far more silent, or separated from common discourse, and so the "Vocal" ones that make themselves known seem far more common, and of course, those that want to be seen more than others, are the attention whores of their fields.
The attention whore is very prone to making things about themselves and follow trends and currents because they chase the spotlight.

While I feel like more on the right see themselves as holding more "Forbidden insight" than the left does, it's more of a product of what can/can't be said in public, or even among friends, and being able to share with others feels like being in a secret society where you speak of occult things.

I don't think there's a "Break down of the family unit" on the right, if you're talking about Nick Fuentes, sure, but he's an attention whore, and gay, but the right as a whole is still family focused, but your average family man isn't your attention whore, where the right stays at home with their families, the attention whore fights for your bandwidth to appear on your screen.

Don't mistake media perception with reality.