More anti-White hate

>autistic white kid gets beaten up older black kid
>has a melt down and grabs a weapon(whip) and goes to the black kids house for revenge
>Shanequa threatens to beat up the white kid for banging on her door
>Shanequa and Tyrone go banging on the White kid’s door to speak with the dad and accuse his son of damaging their property
> Rather than trying to have a civil conversation,Tyrone is being abrasive and threatening violence against a little kid
>the white dad grabs his gun and tells Tyrone to gtfo his property
>gun accidentally goes off
>Shanequa puts on a show for the cameras
old.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/up4t8f/9_year_old_boy_beats_on_black_neighbors_door_with/

Attached: E22BE0AF-BAE0-4D8F-9108-F2B991F10B04.png (750x1334, 1.43M)

The dad may as well have just started firing.

I hate reddit and niggers so much. Just listen to her voice. I would like to be able to cut off her right jugular and bleed her drop after drop on the forecourt of her house, hanging her by her feet.

Blacks and libtards are totally ignoring the fact that the white kid got beaten up by an older black boy. They’re spinning this as the white kid just being an evil racist, taught by his father, that grabbed a whip so he can go whip a little black girl for no reason other than racism.

They’re ignoring how rude and obnoxious the black dad was being and how out of line his actions were. They’re ignoring how he threatened to beat up a little kid and basically went to his neighbors house to start a fight and not to have a conversation.

And they’re ignoring how much of an act Shanequa was putting on. “Oh my God oh my God y’all are so violent”. She probably grew up surrounded by black violence everyday and Tyrone probably beats her but she’s trying to pretend like this accidental discharge was like a lynching

DEAD NIGGERS IN THE STREETS
>DEAD NIGGERS IN THE STREETS

Is it confirmed that faggot gorilla beat up white boy? If so why is that fucking black monkey making up big all story without ignoring the cause? Holy fuck redditors are retarded.
In their mind every is just sick doing shit for no reason. Not suprised if the fact they show literally show half of the story, fuck internet and fuck reddit.

Attached: Untitled.png (1315x163, 13.39K)

THAT IS WAY TOO MERCIFUL A DEATH FOR A NIGGER CATTLE

I HATE NIGGERS MORE THAN I DO REDDITORS, BUT NOTHING IS WORSE THAN A REDDIT NIGGER

Attached: terry davis ramming a nigger cattle.png (1080x1105, 1.31M)

In the video the White dad says that his boy claims that he was jumped by Tyrone’s son on his way back from school earlier that day. And that’s totally believable if you know anything about blacks. Yet I haven’t seen a single leftist even acknowledge that. Nope, for no reason at all other than racism that white kid grabbed a weapon and went to the black kids house. And I don’t know what the daughter has to do with anything either.

These leftist scum are focusing so hard on the fact that a whip was the weapon. They honestly think that the white dad is at home teaching his son that blacks need to be whipped like it’s the 1700s

>hese leftist scum are focusing so hard on the fact that a whip was the weapon.
they are just anti-white demon cucks. nothing matters other than the race of the kid. he is the enemy, facts dont matter at all anymore.

Grown ass leftists are talking about how they want to beat the shit out of this little white boy

I am sure this could be prevented if Trump send 500 more billion to niggers.

Based weapon choice but you can't train strength with it.

Attached: 1200px-Abyssal_whip_detail.png (1200x1386, 144.57K)

Here's a dead nigger hanging from a rope take notes

Attached: Rubin-Stacy-body-tree-Florida-Fort-Lauderdale-July-19-1935.jpg (1600x1166, 1.04M)

Attached: kill whitey.jpg (8000x4053, 3.98M)

>YOU HAVVEE A GAAAWNNNN
right, that means gtfo

Don’t tell me, it was all conveniently caught on camera. Are there any hate crimes where the perpetrators try to avoid cameras?

These leftists scum really can’t figure out she’s amping up the drama because she’s recording

I hate niggers and leftists so much it’s unreal

I fuckin hate reddit so much
thanks for the old link tho OP
(fag)