I have a solution to American gun crime

Here’s the idea,

> any US citizen over the age of 21 can buy a handgun, they can buy a rifle however this must strictly be used for hunting purposes only

> American citizens that hold a criminal record for violent offences or drug crime immediately forfeit their right to bear arms. PERMANENTLY.

> concealed carry is only permitted if you are military, police, emergency services or veterans/ retirees of these professions

> anyone with current or previous history of a mental health condition immediately forfeits their right to bear arms

> ammunition is controlled more tightly, there will be a cap on how much per household can be owned, more can be attained by those with licenses

> American citizens that were previously immigrants do not have the right to bear arms

Attached: C5DD03F9-ED32-4E2A-88E3-D12A60283E7F.jpg (640x819, 461.56K)

Oh and also anyone caught breaching these rules will face severe penalties

Attached: 46AF7C18-A7E9-4535-8706-AA11258E3D62.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

literally nobody gives a shit about your faggot opinions you peasant fucktard nigger

excuse me americmutt, you will refer to your civilised betters as “milord”

goyish

best brace yourself for daddy Russia polcuck

We werent given the right to bear arms so we could go a hunting inna woods

It was so we could put down a government that became tyrannical.

And the founding fathers considered it our responsibility to do so.

That's male.

I got a solution for you, come take em.

So only cops and criminals will have guns yeah sounds like a good India Nigel. Actually on second thought go fuck yourself

>flag
>wants to regulate my guns

I’m gonna tell you to SHUT THE FUCK UP CHOMO

Attached: B9760DF6-2EA4-4A66-915D-09818C99355E.png (250x250, 71.84K)

Remember kids, when someone comments on desiring the bolt on ridicule them for being gay faggots because they are.

You're trying really hard, man.
Just let other people from countries of worth make threads for now, okay?
I'd much rather see what some brazillian has to say about being hungry and poor than see what a brit thinks about guns.
At least they're knowledgeable about the topic.

Nah fag git gud
All fields

>be britbong
>solve 'American gun crime issue.'
>stabbed to death on th3 streets of London.

Boring British B8 M8

I've got a better solution Nigel. Lets kill all:
>Niggers
>Kikes
>faggots
>Trannies
>Leftists
There, problem solved

Shall not be infringed.

Just shut up Bong man we already know that your kind craves male afection just go away.

Attached: 1647401334478.gif (320x186, 3.55M)

> American citizens that were previously immigrants do not have the right to bear arms

This one isn’t half bad

Other than the obvious distinction implicit in the nomenclature, please explain to me the difference between concealed carry and open carry and why one is better/worse than the other.
Also, what is it with you people and
>x is bad nobody should do it
>oh but they have a license so now it's good

Well fuck, that was easy and a new study suggests that it would be 100% effective according to experts. You have my vote.

You're welcome burgerfren. Honestly, I know that OP is baiting but living in a nogunz cuntry is so infuriating, even light hearted bantz about gun control make me see red

> muh 300 year old paper
> muh founding fathers

>I have a solution to American gun crime
by creating more laws? thus creating more gun crime? If there were no laws there would be no crime, fucking brits man always operating on the assumption of respect

The fuck, is this bong tranny smoking a Pelosis dick or something?

Attached: 1652226097475.png (750x738, 662.7K)

You should mind your own business before we suggest regulating spoons to you parliament

>still seething after almost 300 years

handguns are used in most gun crime, not rifles

Here's the idea,

> we hunt the British

> again

Attached: oGY50.gif (432x436, 334.79K)

NO. The end.

Picrel and herbs, bong.
>0RXXR

Attached: race vs guns.png (960x540, 167.4K)

absolute slave like mentality. Thats why your island will become a muslim caliphate within your lifetime. Enjoy having your spoon taken away nigel you deserve to be raped by a pack of feral pakkis.

Attached: the50.gif (400x223, 1.62M)

You have a license to post this garbage?

VOTING
only permitted if you are military, police, emergency services or veterans/ retirees of these professions

this is exactly why euros are absolute faggots
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, MOTHERFUCKER

Shall not be infringed

Concealed carry is only suitable for trained people who are unlikely to use this for deceptive or criminal purposes whilst open carry should be mandatory for those not permitted to conceal carry