Its true LOL its not fake or uki tanks

its true LOL its not fake or uki tanks

russias military is actually that retarded and incompetent lol

Attached: 1652466297672.png (1000x1000, 1016.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/strelkovii/2545
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its over

Making such a shilling fuss about 9 little tanks means that the UA is sucking balls as always since it's their greatest accomplishment since the ghost of kiev.

>it’s just 9 destroyed tanks and 9 dead tank crews!
>this is proof that russia is winning!
It’s actually way more, as evidenced by other pictures and videos.

Why are Russians so bad that at this seriously.

I really hope that Russia collapses. The US collapses. China collapses. India is already a perpetual collapse. UK is basically India desu. Same with Ukraine and Poland, etc.
I think that that would be very cool.
Maybe better societies could go back to building worthy projects without their constant meddling.

This is what happens when you let thieves into your government and army. Also absolute incompetence of commanding officers.

Do you think Australia will come out unscathed if every world superpower collapses ??? I got news for you Bruce, we're bringing you and every other western country down with the ship lmao. It's the American way

Does anyone actually have proof that Strelkov posted this? I'm not trusting rando screencaps.

their military structure never recovered from the great purge

t.me/strelkovii/2545

Attached: 1651074520286.jpg (640x640, 79.99K)

>photoshopped image
>using the same models
remove yourself from genepool pls

Attached: FAKE.png (330x256, 163.24K)

>almost all of the equipment is ukrainian bmp-1s and t-64bv
>SLAVA UKRAINI!!!1!!!1111!
lol shills on suicide watch

Attached: 1652526506922.png (792x7880, 3.79M)

lol
lmao even

Attached: c011a5e6-7a26-483b-b902-51dedd978e94.jpg (797x1024, 143.41K)

Glossing over the invasion markings on several BMP and that Russia has been handing BMP-1 to LPR and DPR as well as bringing dilapidated shit to the fray themselves. Cope harder

That, and because the Army was seen as a threat to political power, so it was always more important to keep them obedient than competent ever since Putin took power.

Russian Army isn't really an extension of Putin's government in same way as the Federal Security Services are. The Army's loyalty is to the idea of Russia rather than to Putin directly or the Army directly, which in turn makes them a potential tool against him if they are too competent.

Still no video

Lmao, germans lost to this.

thats just one picture. the whole area looks like that. Look at the numbers: T72 no. 19 ...

and

They haven't fought a real war against a real military force in many decades. Last time they won their k/d ratio was horrible, still. Decades of corruption of an inherently shitty war machine.

Attached: 1650165296765.webm (1280x720, 1.11M)

checked. without an excess of menpower even with best weapons russians would lose every time. just like we see it happening now.