Shroud of Turin

Why are Atheists, Jews, Muslims, Satanists, LGBT, Leftists, Wikipedia Mods trying so hard to discredit this as being authentic after the latest x-ray dating findings?

>We obtained one-dimensional integrated WAXS data profiles for the TS sample, which were fully compatible with the analogous measurements obtained on a linen sample whose dating, according to historical records, is 55–74 AD, Siege of Masada (Israel).

>Some proponents for the authenticity of the Shroud of Turin have argued that the image on the shroud was created by some form of radiation emission at the moment of resurrection.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shroud_of_Turin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudarium_of_Oviedo

youtube.com/watch?v=xAVZp9tW5FU
youtube.com/watch?v=hJ1H6Dv8zPY
youtube.com/watch?v=alRlq5uU0Fg

Attached: Shroud of Turin.jpg (1220x1160, 1.21M)

i saw a bunch of data and listened to the experts and it seems to be real

It's a fale from middle age.

>even back in the day the christkikes were falling for the grift
Reasons: historical provenance, human body proportions, hair being imprinted, identity

It's 100% a fake. Carbon dating brings it to the Renaissance so over a thousand years too late.

The real story is the Shroud of Urine, which I produce every weekend after getting on the liquor. Gonna pump one out tonight that resembles Elon Musk.

Despite all the dubious history around it, doesn't it violate Christian doctrine to have "holy relics" as it is a form of idolatry? You're supposed to worship God, and have Jesus as your cleansing sacrifice, not objects representing the divine.

>radiation emission
was jesus the first glownigger?

>carbon dating
guy who invented it said and later proved it's only accurate to plus or minus like ten thousand years

They fear it
If this is true
Then Christianity is true
God is true
Jesus is the Christ
Jesus died and was resurrected and conquered death

It isn't
They took from a corner that was repaired so the date is later

They are lost souls, satan rules over them so they are shitscared.

Because it's real.

Attached: Shroud.jpg (1292x8897, 3.03M)

It has been conclusively shown that the sample they took from the damaged corner contained cotton from medieval repairs mixed with the linen. Dozens of others tests say it's authentic.

God flat out commanded the Jews to build the Ark, and put the tablets of the Covenant in it, along with some of the mana from the desert. That wasn't idolatry.

>Some proponents for the authenticity of the Shroud of Turin have argued that the image on the shroud was created by some form of radiation emission at the moment of resurrection.
Why you ask? Because of ridiculous shit like this. Why are you still falling for 2000 year old lies? You don’t live in the desert. You can read. You probably have a better educations as a grade ten drop out than 99% of people of the past, let alone jesus ancient followers. Why do you think a man was resurrected 2000 years ago, by magic? Its pretty retarded. Do you really think an angel boned Mary and not her uncle and then made up a story so she wouldn’t get stoned to death?
Jesus is a fable, get over it.

It has been conclusively shown that my cock gets hard any time I'm near your mum
Have fun being stuck for another ten thousand years doing nothing, wasting away the potential of humanity, trying to figure out where a cloth came from.

Did God command the Shroud of Turin? No?

Then your point is irrelevant.

I'll admit this scares me a little because I know that I will stand before the Lord of All and be confronted for my misdeeds

Divine birth is the fable.
Jesus was real and only important after he was 30.

You go flip the tables over in the Jew market. They’ll write you out of history too.

If it‘s not jesus many christians are now praying to the face of a random guy

Attached: 970B3725-5573-441E-B4C7-D9B70FA799A0.jpg (624x750, 109.74K)

Sorry chink, you've lost

But it‘s close to old icons

Attached: B050AD07-9F27-4580-84DC-7D53280CA40B.jpg (1018x750, 193.62K)

Attached: 8620f68e6b38b92f.jpg (410x405, 211.86K)

Imagine falling for scams like this (or religions in general)