*casually saves the world from WW3*

>*casually saves the world from WW3*
Apologize NOW

Attached: 000_9YA6PZ.jpg (1024x686, 104.19K)

I apologise, sultan
Do you want an ice cream?

he just wants some money.

Who doesn't?

THE FINNTWINK FEARS THE MED BVLL

Does he actually have the ability to block other countries from joining NATO? Is that all it takes, they need 100% of the members to agree or it won't work? Based if he holds this stance permanently, cringe if he just wants more gibs to change his position. I wonder how all the faggy shills with their Bayraktar music videos would feel if Erdogan cucks NATO by refusing more members.

Attached: turk.webm (576x576, 2.94M)

Between turkey, Croatia, and Hungary, it’s not happening. Finland now will have no gas for nothing

there doesnt seem to be any signs of descalation, when the nukes fly this nigga probaby gonna be on the list

Sorry Cockroach, we won't use the roach spray again

Attached: average Turk.jpg (700x494, 63.28K)

Needs a 100% yes vote or else its back to the drawing board

only if its over, i know the roach tricks

Attached: dön.jpg (1148x913, 172.59K)

I literally never had a problem with him, his nation is a world away from mine and his problems shouldn't become mine. I am glad he is taking action against the false bravado of the Finnish faggots and their EU puppet masters. If Finland joins they will directly be responsible coming closer to destroying Earth than more than anyone before them. Fuck those faggots, have any of you met one ever? Basically take a faggy Swede and breed them with the shit skin invaders in Sweden and you'd end up with a Finn. It's like the Phillipines of Europe. Does anybody want to die for Scandinavian flips? I didn't think so. Thank Erdogan not me.

Based, Al-andalus Ottoman Oblast when?

No he doesn’t have actually. A NATO country can veto but he doesn’t have the balls in the end. It’s not only the will of Finland and Sweden but even more so it’s the will of USA. And nobody fucks with the USA. Unless he wants to end up like Saddam and Gaddafi he will get in line with others. It’s all some power flexing to his own people
>look how I can threaten and blackmail USA, so much power, so stronk
So basically he is doing exactly what Saddam and Gaddafi were going. This is the nature of these goatfuckers.

You're retarded if you think USA won't pressure Erdocuck to not to fuck this up.

>t. Butthurt mi6 boomee shill

Turkey is more important to the alliance than Sweden and Finland combined, he could do it if he wants so.

I apologize efendi

The USA hesitates to even mention the Armenian Genocide until recent years. They won't do shit. Erdogan has been trying to foster good relations with Russia for a while, I wouldn't doubt this has something to do with Putin, maybe convincing Erdogan to deny it happening.

Attached: Turkish.jpg (1080x719, 64.07K)

Erdogan is a big politician, indeed.

I'm fairly sure Turkey has made it their lifelong mission to fuck with the EU as much as possible

Fuck Finland, you guys have nothing to offer besides some sex symbol politician lol. At least Turkey has the Bosphorus Strait

Dumb fuck the white house already called him and told him to shut up and sit down. Do you seriously think USA let’s him challenge their foreign policy? You’re a bunch of retards. It’s the will of the USA

Turk Chad's, I kneel.

>PLEASE SAVE ME AMERICAN BVLLS I WILL SUCK YOUR BBC

>Loses all their gas
>Loses all their electricity
>Official unfriendly country
>Russian airspace closed
>Still vulnerable to Russian expansion
How bad did she fuck up?

Attached: Sanna sad.jpg (1000x1000, 412.04K)

Nato is a farce, what does canada, albania and turkey have in common? Nothing and that's exactly what will hold this silly constellation together when it really gets down to war.

No need to get mad, I just stated the obvious.

This. They are NATO's poster boy, NATO would never do anything to upset them. Hell, I am convinced NATO niggers will eventually ask us to hand over our islands to them in the name of "appeasement".
>He doesn't know how precious t*rkey is to the Anglos and the Americans
Heheheh