Kek Putin is mad

Russia suspends electricity supply to Finland

Attached: 1B376B9D-5AFA-4143-A1C5-71604FB3B347.jpg (1203x200, 78.33K)

This isn't a problem for Finland btw.

They are high self sufficient and also connected to the European energy grid.

Attached: A8A16BC1-643E-430E-A7B6-3C56F66966FF.jpg (1199x1150, 1.02M)

true, they have electric power stations powered 90% by Russian gas.

Attached: finland_airforce_emblem.png (537x475, 57.75K)

I actually learned this on Any Forums because it didn't even make it to the front page in Finland. Russian electricity was few percent of our consumption

enjoy the 80 million refugees fleeing to europe during the "largest famine since world war 2"

Finland has zero gas burning power stations.

Time to take back Karelia?

>90%
The majority of gas is imported from Russia but it accounts for only 5% of their energy consumption

Njet Molotoff, Njet Molotoff!

Attached: 1651268809513.jpg (800x800, 165.85K)

And? Are they supposed to take the abuse and thank them for it? Of course they'll retaliate. If I was in Russia or Putin's position, I'd embargo Finland entirely. They don't like us, don't want to remain neutral and want to side with the enemy? Fuck them. Let them find alternatives elsewhere. Hell, I'd embargo the entirety of Europe for the bullshit they keep saying.
>wanna antagonize russia yet want cheap trade with them at the same time
What kind of retard thinks this way?

35% isn’t majority. Sure it’s the single largest supplier but US isn’t that far back with 20% share

so its the whole european people who will suffer for the actions of your golem? good to know.

Attached: 1652438973194.png (1200x1200, 195.43K)

how many aa batteries do you have?

>Hell, I'd embargo the entirety of Europe
40% of Russia's economy is oil and gas imports to europe, you'd fucking destroy the economy if you were in Putin's positon

Wait what? Some EU countries are connected to Russian grid and European grid at the same time?

oh of course
i'm sure they were just buying power they don't need at al

Luckily we're the last station.

Should do those things but Russia is keen to be seen as a reliable source for Energy exports. At least that's the official explanation.

Your the 2nd most butthurt country after Poland. Why are you still buying their energy if you "don't need it" and it's "only" 5%.

>Are they supposed to take the abuse
the ruski cries out in pain as he strikes you

Attached: 1622515889305.jpg (540x720, 177.69K)

>get banned from one supermarket
>I guess you're gonna starve now you wouldn't have bought from there if you didn't need it
look at this dumbfuck

>energy is like going to the supermarket
stay retarded, you have a good future in politics.

While it is a huge part of the economy, Russia is fully self-sufficient.
While all Europe is getting trough all of this is more """refugees"""

Wft it is cold here and no electricity anywhere.

Send help pls

>and also connected to the European energy grid.
Which is powered in no small way by a lot of Russian energy exports. Remove the Russian energy and the price for everything in the market increases.

So how much is the American gas is going for and who's paying the delivery costs?

Their entire existence is not really important, if we're being honest.
Good on them for recognizing it.

Cutting 10% of Finlands power during summer.

How will they ever survive this mighty blow?

bro how much battery life you got left on your phone? it was nice knowing you, guess we wont hear from you tomorrow when all electricity runs out

We aren’t. Suply stopped at 1am Helsinki time today.

So far electricity price has been in a small decline, looking forward to a major drop when two of our nuclear reactors are reactivated after an overhaul.

Yandex's European servers are located in Finland and the local electricity provider cut them off. Would it be fair to say "Finland" did it? Then why do you say Russia did this when it's clearly a private company acting on it own volition. There was no law and no written order pointing otherwise.

Your Russian gas is in the single digits, but your dependence on their oil? That's a different matter entirely. That's used for both energy generation and transportation. And maybe you can find quick alternatives, maybe Norway will show you preferential treatment, especially since supplying a country of only 6 million isn't that difficult, but that still means that your prices will go up. And not only for the need to find energy elsewhere, but also for paying NATO expenses. It really isn't worth it.

Would I? How would that happen? In a commodity based market, where physical STUFF matters, who cares about the fiat? My people wouldn't be lacking. There'd be gas in their tanks, heating in their homes, food on their plates because Russia's a net exporter. To avoid inflation I'd create special tokens that could be used as payment for various goods and services, depending on the affected sector, as I transition the economy from Europe to China and Asia. I'd manage. Russia was in a MUCH worse shape in the 90s and it survived. Europe, however? Oh, they'd be FUCKED. They have no viable alternatives whatsoever. NONE. You know what else I'd do? I'd blockade Ukrainian grain exports, put pressure on Kazakhstan to do the same and I wouldn't export anything to the Mid-East, either. And those fuckers are DEPENDENT on these 3 countries for their food security. Egypt, Libya, Turkey, Lebanon, Nigeria, etc... would go through a fucking mass famine. The people would revolt and start migrating to Europe, just in hope to survive. They definitely wouldn't be able to enter Russia in any way, I'd make sure of it with troops on the border. But Europe? Oh, that's entirely different. Open migration policy. Everyone's welcome. Their collapse would be pleasing to watch, to say the least.

Finland thinks that Russia will give it free energy. Like petulant millenials they need to learn that nothing in this World is free.mnkjs

Wtf we are now exporting electricity to russia.

Attached: 9683BAB5-A18E-4042-93F4-7C6020F70BA3.jpg (940x1437, 295.66K)

We stopped buying Russian oil in february :D

I can charge my phone from my dildo, but I need to find it somehow. There is no light anywhere.

really wish the americans weren't pushing to start a war with russia right before the war starts with fucking china.

Good morning retard

Attached: 632beb2efd.png (549x628, 46.47K)

Aren't Finnish electricity companies owned by the government like in Russia?
Gazprom, while being a company on paper is owned by the government for example.

AHHH NO NOT THE GAS HOW WILL FINLAND EVER RECOVER

Attached: Electricity-production-by-energy-sources-in-Finland-in-2015-retrieved-from-9.png (850x510, 57.76K)

>While it is a huge part of the economy, Russia is fully self-sufficient.
lol

>"Nooooo they can't suspend electricity supply after not being paid a month"
Krautoids are the niggers of Europe. When the russians start pushing into eastern germany don't even fucking think of fleeing here. I'll personally make it my job of keeping you rats out

Nope. They are private companies.