BREAKING NEWS) Finally, after Indonesia's palm oil export banned, India has also banned wheat exports...

>BREAKING NEWS) Finally, after Indonesia's palm oil export banned, India has also banned wheat exports. (India is the second largest wheat producer)

It's over

Attached: india mik.jpg (656x772, 136.65K)

And here's another one ...
We knew this yesterday.
CHECK THE FUCKING CATALOG

Well where does most of India’s wheat get exported to?

it didn't
they said they'd ramp up production this year and ship it off to egypt to plug in the gap caused by ukraine not delivering with the hopes of becoming a new major exporter in the near future
seems like the exceptionally warm spring caused crops to fail though

So essentially the only one who loses out is africa

so, that's good then?

Start eating the farmers before they poison themselves. Nobody wants to eat poisoned farmers.

>(India is the second largest wheat producer)
Combined with the oil and wheat shortages from Russia and Ukraine, plus the energy crisis, this will completely and utterly fucking wreck shit. This will be devastating.

Prepare yourselves!

This will be a fun ride.
Did the Arab spring started over food pricess a decade ago?

Whatever it started over it's nothing compared to what's happened in the last few years, and what will continue to happen.

We're looking at food shortages in 2023 and a famine in 2024.

>food shortage in America: OMG I ONLY GET TO PICK FROM TWO KINDS OF CHEETOS??? THE WORLD IS CRUMBLING AROUND OUR HEADS!!!!

>palm oil export banned,
Based

You’ll understand when riots break out because niggers can’t get their 10am breakfast takis from the corner store

Yes because the Africans will now flee north towards Europe because of famine.
All according to plan

All we need is an 1816-tier year without summer and there will be a mass die off and societal collapse.

Attached: 432.jpg (1360x924, 159.51K)

Guess we will have to put the Mediterranean sea on lockdown (did you know about all those African corona variants? Can't have that!) and reinforce the Greek borders towards Turkey. Erdogan can drown in refugees for all I care.

Impending famine across Africa expext 1 million refugees from there

I'm surrounded by poo immigrants that I will rally because they understand aryan superiority. The niggers will take to the street, and they shall be shat upon. Then we shall lose our tactical advantage because you can't tell niggers from shit. So we shall spam their government-paid cell phones with fake microsoft support calls and fake warrant calls and take all their gibs by making them spend it on google play cards. Then we shall take the google play cards and get on our sponsor, Raid Shadow Legends. Shoutout to my sponsors, thanks to SlimAnus9696 for the intro graphics, don't forget to smash that Like and Subscribe button and be sure to join me on my livestream of Among Us(AMOGUS!!!!1111).

Attached: 1562814716831.png (550x404, 412.85K)

Dont let them in user.

imagine all the black BVLLs that will flood into Europe. Makes me hard just thinking about it

Yes. Everyone keeps panicking about food shortages but the western world has food security. You may lose some variety, but you will never starve if you live in America or Europe. If America/Europe is importing food, it is not because they need to in order to feed people, it's because they want to for extra variety. They can survive perfectly fine without this however.

The only countries effected by food shortages are the ones where people are either already starving, or close to it (and maybe China/India due to huge populations they simply can't feed without importing food).

Based. Roll for starving niggers and sandniggers.

BLOODY BASTURD YOU BUT ARGAYTINE SO'YCORN NOW MOTHERCHODE

>4188
Close enough, I guess?

Pretty good roll there, user.

You do realize that they will all flock to your nation and your country will let them in willingly with all benefits, right?

Can't move thousands of miles without food.

Your government will fix that buddy by spending billions simply to feed the incoming hoards
Plus those savages aren't above eating some smoked human meat while backpacking to Germany