Who the fuck believes all these lies...

Who the fuck believes all these lies, at this point you must be a shit eating kike to believe this over the top propaganda coming out. Why not just say 6 gorillion Russians died instead

twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1525065183646912513?s=20

Attached: FA2D1BB4-522D-4350-9347-183E8A92E1DC.jpg (1242x1235, 631.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/466340-Is-it-possible-to-actually-know-what-has-been-and-is-going-on-in-Ukraine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe they should just nuke everything.

I admit that visual or photographic evidence doesn't look good for Russia/Russian forces, but then again, we live in such a clown age of media manipulation and falsification of 'official' information and the news, etc.
Are there any good Bitchute-tier commentators on the Ukraine war that Any Forums would recommend? Perhaps it's just too hard to get current intel on developments on the ground there in the fog of war for alternative media to get a really good handle on. And if alternative media had to go by mainstream media intel or reporting, that'd be muddying the waters because the intelligence agencies will just feed the (((media))) whatever it is they want 'known', whether it's true or not...

this retarded pole has lost his fucking mind since the war started

Attached: 8C58C0EC-CBE4-4C5F-8AC9-42A05C9AB50C.jpg (500x361, 58.34K)

War seems to be a stalemate atm. Ofc both sides have their propaganda. I have a hard time understanding Russias motivation for this war at this point in time, bleeding their military like this for what exactly?

>Who
Facebook boomers.

He's a Brazilian I heard.

8 million Russian corpses just flew over my house

It's not a stalemate. Look closer at the map.

Not much happening desu. Various rivers etc seems to be stalling both sides. A village changes hands now and then. The truth is somewhere in the middle as usual I suspect.

when that bridge got blown up by ukrainian divers using c4.... 900 russian tanks instantly fell in the river and drown. 100,000 russian drivers drowned that day

crazy russian disinfo agents will try to dispute this

sott.net/article/466340-Is-it-possible-to-actually-know-what-has-been-and-is-going-on-in-Ukraine

Attached: 01328h9fbu4gn91j298g18u3rg.png (1921x1921, 377.24K)

#PSYWAR
#WAGTHEDOG

Crossing rivers is fucking hard. This isn't news. Is it fudged? Fuck if I know. It could be even worse than western media is reporting but likely not.

This I am aware of. What hard to discern is what Russia now wants and why they are so hellbent on continuing, seeing how poorly they are doing.

ghost of queef is back, its over

Attached: 1650625551880.gif (340x270, 1.38M)

True and honest war reporting.

Attached: ukraine reports russian losses.jpg (2868x1691, 447.97K)

If Ukraine said the sky was blue, I'd go outside to check.

the DPR commander has confirmed the news on two occasions.

but do you happen to have any proof of it being fake?

Attached: dead russians 232.jpg (3839x4930, 3.58M)

I don't know why anyone takes western news or worse, social media, seriously anymore after the ghost of kiev / snake island hoaxes. If Russia want to liberate the Donbass then they seem to be doing fine. To believe in any other objective for the Russians is believing narratives invented by the ghost of kiev kike journalists.

>a whole lotta cope
keep seething russhit

Attached: Z.png (594x600, 229.63K)