Food inflation going to get worse bros

twitter.com/JavierBlas/status/1525367178215686146?s=20

Food inflation going to get worse bros

Attached: 88C51B74-511C-4CA6-8E94-D7266505CBD7.jpg (1186x1253, 872.64K)

Poltards will still debt climate change that burnt iur crops just because a few degrees up in their cold ass nations will actually make it pleasant for them or hardly matter. Our nations are the ones to take the brunt of all this and soon , it will be your turn.

Inflation itself will get worse
Right now it's 11% close to Jimmy Carter levels of 14%.
Reagan fixed it by having the fed hike rates to 20.5% and your fed reserve is still dicking around with only 0.5% hike, and there is an energy crisis just like the 1970s, so 14% inflation isn't that far off.

Maybe if you lot hadn't shat out a billion useless Dravidian monkeys you wouldn't be in this mess.

>muh climate change
Yeah, I don't think that's the problem

Attached: Population of India.png (1326x627, 94.98K)

caste system divided by any number still produces an underclass.

Based India starting WW3

I literally live in the wheat state. Fuck off

>Sandniggers are going to starve
okay

Europe is net exporter of food, so is Poland.
Not my problem.

>It's never been 120F in India before
Pretty sure it's always been a boiling hot shithole, user.

SIR DO NOT REDEEM THE WHEAT
DO NOT REDEEEEEM ARE YOU MAD BITCH
I TOLD YOU NOT TO REDEEM THE WHEAT

Why the hell should India sacrifice their own people for others? Your own country should be a number one priority every time.

It only takes 3 days of hunger before everything goes tits up and fucking war happens.

All these predictions of 9 billion people by 2050 and 4 billion africans by 2100 are about to go out the window. Globalism is over. Growth and cheap energy ar eover. We peaked in 2018. It's all downhill from here.

A government's only duty is to its own people. American government and Globohomo agricorps are traitors who only care about money whereas sensible nations are looking out for themselves, and their people, instead of chasing jewish funbux.

Do you really want wheat from pooland

revenge of the bengals

OH NO SIR
WE HAVE DEPOSITED 10,000 TONS OF GRAIN IN YOUR SILO
SIR MY BOSS IS GOING TO KILL ME
OH NO MY BOSS WILL MAKE ME PAY
I CANNOT AFFORD THIS MY WIFE WILL LEAVE ME
YOU WILL NEED TO SEND 9,000 TONS BACK
I'M GOING TO NEED YOU TO GO DOWN TO THE DOCK AND PICK UP A SHIPPING CONTAINER

Enjoy buying a bag of flour for 40 dollars by december

>Right now it's 11%

Are you using the "official" number for inflation that doesn't factor in a lot of things? It is much higher than 11%.

>Reagan fixed it by having the fed hike rates to 20.5% and your fed reserve is still dicking around with only 0.5% hike

Are you comparing the country of the 1980's to the country of today? We are a completely different country than we were back then even economically with how weak the dollar has gotten and we still had a factory base in the US still in the 80's. Comparing the country and solutions from yesteryear and saying it is a fix for today's problem is like comparing apples to oranges, we've kicked the can too far down the road that quick fixes like that don't work anymore.

Attached: Alien egg.webm (640x800, 2.87M)

>Enjoy buying a bag of flour for 40 dollars by december
Anyone who hasn't started preppin' already better be good at violence or sex, because they're gonna be doin' lots of either come December if they haven't