What Do Women Want From Someone?

youtu.be/wmhw8jctfRk

I got inspired to do this via my "college" class (aka a episode of Saved by The Bell: The College years where Zack does a video project to pass his cultural anthropology class so just a excuse to do this mini-doc) but towards the middle of filming, i was really passionate about the social topic of what females truly wanted from men in terms of relationship, an friendship, the trust and willingness to feel some sort of connection.

This short doc is something i've been wanting to do since 2019 but things got in the way. But luckily i had enough time to get to work on it! It only took a while due to work and real life stuff to edit and craft it into what it is today baby~so hope y'all enjoy this different kind of content that i would probably do again someday!

miss uploading occasionally~

Thanks for everybody who participated in this project too!

comment away~

Attached: Off-white-background-image (1).jpg (2090x1176, 253.71K)

>what do women want
an enormous fucking dick that makes them walk with a limp the next day that they can brag about to all their friends about how blown out their pussy is
and that's literally all they want. You can literally be homeless and a drug addict but as long as you are
1. Disease free
2. 6'2 or taller
3. 8inch+ by 6.5inch+ length/girth-chad
Then women will beg for your dick.

They want the same as us: A family, stability and love. Communication is the key.

6 inches penis
6 feet tall
6 figures monthly salary

Hmm, an incel looking roastie, a bull, a female basedjak and a nigger. Am I supposed to care what these dimwits think?

Attached: vom.jpg (399x388, 23.63K)

>What Do Women Want From Someone
They want someone chasing their own destiny.
Usually to try and derail them...or to see how difficult it would be TO derail them.

Money

average woman wants to be entertained, simple as

They appear sexually active so some men are fucking em

tfw only 2 of those
just

>~
Reported for advertising and begging.

>6 inch
Yeah no,they only want 9 inch

Jfc user are all of the women that fucking ugly at your college ?
You should be getting paid to go their wtf.

why are you acting as though you are apart of the culture or group? youre a sbitskinned invader asking white women about their romantic preferences. were you expecting them to be genuine with you? were you expecting them to view you and your questions through an unbiased lens? youre not just another guy, youre black first. thats all you and your family will ever be, in the west. black first. you will never be welcome. you will never be wanted. you will never be equal.

get the fuck out of this country, shitskin.

fyi these are all of them who agreed to be in it

the other chicks that were more attractive are shy as fuck, go figure

You have a nice voice, you should do VA work

Vagina is simply a canal

thanks for the IRL content

>Say "A," mean "B," and do "C."

who cares

Attached: 1646058889373.gif (245x245, 1.42M)

Why do they all look so weird