PUTIN WARNS OF 'EXTREME CONSEQUENCES'

today.com/video/putin-warns-of-possible-retaliation-if-finland-joins-nato-139929669916

Attached: vladimir-putin-1607428.jpg (590x350, 39.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hes hiding a boner

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4

Attached: world com.jpg (1174x1022, 505.45K)

Nanna knee rugs are super comfy.

t. Nanna

They do not posses the ability to do so. Thus, bluff, hoping to scare people from doing what they want. If ukraine diminished their military to a ww1 tier rabble, Finland would stomp whatever is send their way. All people who pay attention know this. The statement is aimed at the ones who form their opinions based on news titles.

>The statement is aimed at the ones who form their opinions based on news titles.
so 95% of Any Forums?

Putin is pulling a cheeky wank.

Retalion can mean literally anything and armed conflict is the least likely one

that's a body double in Op's pic

the cope is always hilarious. Noo they wont get away with it Nato will win my masters told me! Russia weak! Globohomo stronk!

>When you watch to much MSNPC news

Attached: 1628024570251.png (633x625, 509.73K)

Oh no, he warns again

That was my first thought too.
wtf is wrong with me.

Attached: uhfdgudfhg.jpg (451x466, 51.39K)

Vatcucks have come up with rationalizations for why Russia hasn't liberated the evil jew nazzis since day 3 yet reflexively call cope when the other side provides arguments, instead of trying to provide counter-arguments themselves.

Can you explain to me how Russia isn't globohomo?

muh vatnik

because its independent of western hegemony and doesn't spread diversity etc into other countries and monopolize the entire planet under one conglomerate

>
>doesn't spread diversity etc into other countries
It does, Russian mongrels are spreading into all its western and some of the southern neighbours to alter ethnic composition and make them suspectible to Russian propaganda.
Russian World is the same as globohomo, and a particular threat to Russia's neighbours only because it isn't strong enough to dominate a distant target like America. If Russia had the power they would spread their shit to the whole world, the multipolarity talk is coping with their weakness.

Best Korea is a true non-globohomo country.

>377536539
The USSR did exactly that. Russia is just weak but if you let them get back up from their knees it will start again. And for many Europeans it's worse than the US

what russian mongrols? Spreading where? What southern neighbors? Are you a kazach churka mad that tajikstan was russified?

The Russian state is a pyramid scheme whose sole purpose of existance is to funnel money to whoever happens to be in charge at the moment. Russians like to call the West degenerate and weak, but fail to mention that they're more than 10% durka, which is more than any western country, people are leaving Russia in droves and they're going to have a demographic collapse in the next decade or two and their army is basically a glorified gay bathhouse with guns.
Russia is so shit that it's actually hard to describe. All they touch turns to shit and only contrarian losers still cheer for them. The punishment for such stupidity should be beatings if you ask me.