If the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting sick then what's the point in getting vaccinated?

If the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting sick then what's the point in getting vaccinated?

Attached: 1651624470561.jpg (679x680, 55.11K)

It reduces the severity of the infection.

To stop others from getting sick.

no idea, most people are retarded.

+side effects, why would you want them?
It's been 3 years people are still getting sick even with vaccines.

Nope
Nope

Vitamin D does that.
It doesn't stop or reduce the viral load and infectivity.

>It's been 3 years people are still getting sick even with vaccines.
Yes, because they are contracting the virus from unvaccinated people
>source: my ass

You are literally fucking retarded

N
O

R
E
F
U
N
D
S

S
O
R
R
Y

F O R Y O U R L O S S

whew lad

That's ironic coming from an anti-vaxxer

There is no shortage of peer reviewed studies that show it. Vitamin D deficiency has the highest correlation of morbidity or even severe sickness with sars cov 2, literally all you need to do is have good Vitamin D levels. And there are peer reviewed studies showing that vaccinated and unvaccinated have comparable viral loads. Also the fact there is a constant stream of "breakthrough" infections and outbreaks in exclusively vaccinated areas shows it does not stop transmission. Posting these studies wont change anything because you're a loser, an extremist, totally obsessed and unable to come to terms with covid being completely overblown. You wont be getting anyone else to get vaccinated, that ship has sailed. Everyone that wanted to or was weak enough to be manipulated to has already been vaccinated. You are a loser. Get boosted. Enjoy your vaids.

By how much?

Why do you post such shit bait to an honest question? Here's your (You) faggot.

>Also the fact there is a constant stream of "breakthrough" infections and outbreaks in exclusively vaccinated areas shows it does not stop transmission
That's usually due to people coming in from low-vaccination areas and sparking new outbreaks

I'm not an anti vaxer you faggot. But you ARE a delusional npc retard.

Almost everyone I know has gotten vaxed and got covid while vaxed from other vaxed people you fucking idiot shill

Die

Shir bait, have another (You).

Exclusively vaccinated areas loser, as in no one is allowed in unless they are vaccinated and show their credentials

The "vaccine" doesn't stop transmission or infection, this is admitted by mainstream media and science
The cope is that it "weakens" the virus symptoms not stops them

Keep coping loser

You do realize every single variant of concern emerged from a region with low vaccination uptake?

Why did (You) drop your meme flag? Do you need another (You)?

Oh you mean the TWO variants.

Thank fuck it bounced around enough unvaxed people to become weaker insteD of mutating to become stronger. You're welcome

That was my first post in this thread...

>deny covid vaccine
>labeled as anti-vaxxer
every time... you fags love to spin this narrative.

>that was my first post
So you actually are retarded, I thought you were just pretending.

Well that backfired, didn't it?

Attached: accusations.png (468x174, 8.93K)

>If the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting sick then what's the point in getting vaccinated?
It makes you less sick and gives you greater protection against dying, whilst also not changing your retardation levels. Why do you think this is hard? Why are you among the 5 percent of eligible people who can't understand really basic healthcare?

Attached: Retarded Australians.jpg (231x346, 23.52K)

>Well that backfired
We have IDs on this board so yes, will you continue to double down on your retardation?

so increases asymptomatic spreading... facilitating transmission.... just like masks.... gotcha... makes perfect sense...