Any Forums lied to me

>NOO BLACKROCK IS BUYING ALL HOUSES

I don't get this Any Forums meme, why do you want to live in big cities instead of homes in affordable comfy towns?

Attached: cheap house.jpg (1228x924, 433.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3LWXpIZ130s
youtube.com/watch?v=6IJCFc_qkHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>East St Louis
isn't that city like 99% niggers? lol

correct
you can even tell from the zillow pics that house is a shithole crackden in a shithole crackhood

I opened this thread and I've been shot, please someone call an ambulance

Yes. No sane white person wants to live in east St. Louis. Your just asking to be robbed, raped and murdered.

Beautiful catalpa tree :)

Whites live in fucking Zimbabwe they can live in East STL

>St louis
oh boy
most nigger and crime infested town in america because jews hate St Louis

Attached: st louis.png (2175x1161, 269.2K)

>been spendin' most our lives living in the gansta's paradise

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 10.52.03 PM.png (888x714, 791.55K)

> St Louis
Let’s go, gang!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=3LWXpIZ130s

Attached: 14E85C49-8EC2-492D-91E8-56ACF9BB87FB.gif (640x360, 2.1M)

zimbabwe is safer

they ain't comin round here

>non-Americans are starting to get it
Correct. Any housing price that is surprisingly low means niggers, you don’t even have to look at the city/state. I’m sure some real estate anons can tell you about the house or interior and it’s nigger giveaways.

Attached: 3C0049A7-604C-4538-96B4-B2D68FEAF57C.png (344x427, 133.05K)

this could be you for just 406$ per month
youtube.com/watch?v=6IJCFc_qkHw

>this retard tier post again
You shills are getting desperate.

This fucking thread again. And once again you pick cheap houses in low income, high crime shithole cities just overflowing with niggers and other 3rd world trash.

How many more threads are we gojng to have where some foreigner opens open Zillow listings in Niggerville and cant figure out why Americans arnt buying "cheap" houses?

East Saint Louis is now pretty empty actually. The blight of blacks have moved into North Saint Louis. Places like Ferguson and Jennings are what East Saint Louis used to be. East Saint Louis is now just someone's memory of what a crack infested hell hole is.
It's called Rhodesia.

Reverse white flight. Middle class people are moving to cities, and leaving poor people in the suburbs.

Rich people are just moving to the middle of nowhere, so they are going to buy up whole suburb blocks bulldoze those fucking houses and have amazon deliver all their shit.

That's a comfy looking house. What's wrong with it?

Are there any stores within walking distance? Jobs within a reasonable commute time? Are the buses reliable?

Store: No buy a car.
Jobs: No sit in traffic
Buses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AMERICA!

>nowhere to store my car
>no fenced yard for the dog
Eh

Stores: No. Buy a car.
Job: No. Buy a car and sit in traffic for 40 minutes.
Buses: HAHAHAHA AMERICA!

>affordable towns
Are hugely shit beyond belief. Explains the prices for you too.
I live in one. It’s like being shipwrecked somewhere.
But then living in the city is hugely shit too for different reasons. It is awful in fact.
Ain’t that a kick in the nadgers?
Pic is a hoax but not by much. Clownworld is our timeline.

Attached: 82F2C84B-912E-44EF-BFCF-2CCEC93BD90F.jpg (696x1024, 101.91K)

>It's called Rhodesia.

Southern Rhodesia or Zimbabwe. "Rhodesia" was a meme country run by traitors with no loyalty to their rightful Queen, who demonstrably did not have the intellectual capacity to plan for the future.

What the fuck is this?
Why the fuck are americoids so afraid of apartments? They're more spacious than this diet pod crap

Have you ever lived in a house? It's just better.

The Queen and the cucked west betrayed them to fawn over the mongrel hordes

No most Americans are fine in apartments. Appalachians- hillbillies hate cities, but they also love being on the internet, so that is why it looks like "Americans" hate cities.

But you're just listening to fake Americans.

>stores

This is the average store in East St. Louis, every item is inside of a bulletproof glass cage that they won't give you until you pay for it. Same goes for fast food and pizza places, otherwise everything would be stolen.

Attached: 046_655x491.jpg (655x491, 100.06K)

Tiny homes are mostly built in the middle of nowhere, often off grid. The idea is to use the money to buy as much land as you can, not to build a large home, and to spend more time outdoors. Plus, you can move the house any time you want very easily. Honestly they can be pretty comfy, much better than an apartment in a crowded city surrounded by 10,000 other NPCs.