I gonna be honest

i prefer to live under lgbt dictatorship with niggers than under vatnik rule

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 10.64K)

define vatnik rule Mr glory seeker

Attached: glory for ye.png (460x818, 313.82K)

I prefer to live under vatnik rule.

Attached: 1648536998137.webm (640x360, 2.84M)

When all media controlled by government, no free speech, no free election, pro-democracy protesters are beaten, gay people are beaten on the street or raped, everyone is poor, in chechnya you have a rule almost identical to taliban, corruption, women are whores and golddiggers

vatnikniggers at least dont try to ruine there country on purpose and teach there boys to cut there dicks off.

Who cares lol

so not so different from the west then

Attached: mama mohawk down.jpg (5248x3500, 3.84M)

back to r*ddit you subhuman

there is a third option

but west doing it with anti-vaxx retards while putin purge nice educated people

Why do people always frame it as you will live under one or the other?
Russia is not taking over the world like CNN anchors tell you. Russia winning or losing will not affect you.
If Russia wins, ZOG loses a potential pawn (Ukraine). Your life does not change, you are not going to live under russian rule.
If Russia loses, ZOG gains a new pawn. Your life does not change, you still live in LGBT nigger infested surveillance state.

Of course, polacks are barely human.

God poles are insufferablely stupid, like all slavs.

This.

retarded subhuman confirmed

So the west but with less money

>i prefer to live under lgbt dictatorship with niggers than under vatnik rule
Those are not mutually exclusive. We'll let you have all the niggers and faggots you want.
>women are whores and golddiggers
This is a universal principle, like OP being a faggot.

Everyone in the West is poor?

Russian glowniggers are good I tip my fedora to that post lol.

>anti-vaxx retards
who is at the heart of the ire of the state and media keeps changing pretty fast these days. Yesterday, it was Trump supporters, today it's people who are skeptical about a rushed new technology and tomorrow it will be something else. The point is, the mirage of freedom in the West is just that an illusion as our dear thought leaders do not believe in these principles.

Attached: 1607376067519s.jpg (245x250, 9.55K)

I prefer to live under vatnik rule

at the way we are going, it is an ever growing percentage

Attached: wages vs productivity.png (620x512, 100.5K)

poolaks are stupid animals and your none country shithole should have stayed partitioned and your opinion beyond governing a toilet is irrelevant.

Slavs seem to think opening their countries up will somehow make them richer. Western "riches" are a joke. Most canadians under 40 will never be able to afford a house nor afford to raise a family. We are essentially living under a system where you must work to eat and while you might make more money than eastern Europe, you pay a shitloar more for literally everything.

>Poland
>thinks he knows what it is like to live with niggers
No.

Attached: 1646371385940.png (703x544, 198.56K)

Ok Staten Island fag

Thats not literally everyone like how it is in Russia. You cant even drink the water in Russia.