/chip/ COMFY HAPPENING IN THE PHILIPPINES GENERAL - MEDIEVAL 2 TOTAL WAR EDITION

>May 9, 2022: PH elections happened. During the night, unofficial tally says Ferdinand Marcos Jr. and Sara (((Zimmerman))) Duterte are in the lead for President and VP resprctively over opposition candidate VP Leni Robredo and senator Francis Panilingan.

>As this happens, the Philippines subreddit aka Robredo supporter central seethed and complained that COMELEC, the Marcoses, and the Dutertes sabotaged the elections with faulty machines.

>Robredo supporters tried to storm COMELEC while Marcos supporters gloated over the victory. Any Forums laughs in the distance.

>Now the Robredo appreciation night is over. It happened. The Angat Buhay Lahat foundation was born the same day.

Previous:

Attached: M2TW meme 2.5.jpg (1024x768, 195.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

philstar.com/headlines/2022/05/11/2180403/sara-duterte-carpio-become-next-deped-chief
philstar.com/headlines/2022/05/12/2180591/us-congratulates-marcos-says-ready-collaborate-new-admin-rights
philstar.com/headlines/2022/05/12/2180592/japan-looks-forward-working-new-philippine-admin
philstar.com/headlines/2022/05/12/2180595/sara-duterte-says-country-needs-patriotic-filipinos-advocating-discipline-peace
gmanetwork.com/news/topstories/nation/831413/tulfo-to-push-for-law-addressing-domestic-violence-against-men/story/
gmanetwork.com/news/topstories/nation/831421/duterte-urges-next-admin-to-initiate-cha-cha-recommends-abolition-of-party-list-system/story/
gmanetwork.com/news/topstories/nation/831416/sara-on-impending-deped-chief-post-i-ll-produce-skilled-learners/story/
newsinfo.inquirer.net/1597264/cops-block-vans-of-quezon-activists-bound-for-picc-rally
manilastandard.net/news/314228367/russia-australia-laud-marcos-win.html
newsinfo.inquirer.net/1595822/ppcrv-finds-no-discrepancies-in-4925-received-election-returns
thestar.com.my/aseanplus/aseanplus-news/2022/05/13/xi-sends-congratulatory-message-to-philippine-president-elect-marcos
maloloschan.com/int/res/332.html#351
youtube.com/watch?v=emn6ySTTDpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BALITA:
>Sara Duterte posed to be DepEd Secretary.
philstar.com/headlines/2022/05/11/2180403/sara-duterte-carpio-become-next-deped-chief
>US congratulates Marcos, says ready to collaborate with new admin on rights
philstar.com/headlines/2022/05/12/2180591/us-congratulates-marcos-says-ready-collaborate-new-admin-rights
>Japan looks forward to working with new Philippine admin
philstar.com/headlines/2022/05/12/2180592/japan-looks-forward-working-new-philippine-admin
>Sara Duterte says country needs patriotic Filipinos advocating discipline, peace
philstar.com/headlines/2022/05/12/2180595/sara-duterte-says-country-needs-patriotic-filipinos-advocating-discipline-peace
>Tulfo to push for law addressing domestic violence against men
gmanetwork.com/news/topstories/nation/831413/tulfo-to-push-for-law-addressing-domestic-violence-against-men/story/
>Duterte urges next admin to initiate Cha-cha, recommends abolition of party-list system
gmanetwork.com/news/topstories/nation/831421/duterte-urges-next-admin-to-initiate-cha-cha-recommends-abolition-of-party-list-system/story/
>Sara on DepEd chief post: I’ll produce skilled learners
gmanetwork.com/news/topstories/nation/831416/sara-on-impending-deped-chief-post-i-ll-produce-skilled-learners/story/
>PNP cucks cuckampinks, from entering PICC, Malacañan, Congress, and Former Spic Gov-Gen palace.
newsinfo.inquirer.net/1597264/cops-block-vans-of-quezon-activists-bound-for-picc-rally
>Putin, Aussies recognizes BBM, Sara
manilastandard.net/news/314228367/russia-australia-laud-marcos-win.html
>PPCRV found no discrepancies in this election.
newsinfo.inquirer.net/1595822/ppcrv-finds-no-discrepancies-in-4925-received-election-returns
>Xi congratulates Marcos, Duterte
thestar.com.my/aseanplus/aseanplus-news/2022/05/13/xi-sends-congratulatory-message-to-philippine-president-elect-marcos

>all this tribal arguments between Leni and BBM supporters
Fucking idiots amuse me. Taxi drivers in Manila still demand you add on top of the meter or they won't take your ass to your destination. LGU's are still corrupt. Hell, I worked in City Hall for two years during Duterte's term and even something as "harmless" as Environmental Offices had massive corruption (ie budget for tree planting had P500 Million. No trees were planted. NONE). An AMD A4 PC which would've costed just P15,000 during that time (2015) was inflated to P50,000 in the division budget. A computer chair and workdesk which only costs P10,000 total was budgeted as P20,000. Fuck off with the "MUH DUTETE CHANGED OUR COUNTRY HUNYUUUKK!!!" Nothing has changed.

We are still the same corrupt shit country that has different faces and names each election cycle.

Attached: 1652457646501.jpg (600x600, 32.04K)

pakilink to sa susunod
maloloschan.com/int/res/332.html#351

Midwits think elections matter lol. Politics is designed to steal a citizen’s hard earned money into a politician’s pocket. Whoever wins, we lose. Please vote for globohomo. I'm sure Leni, Duterte or BBM will change the course for our country.

Attached: 1580958639343.jpg (880x989, 148.64K)

Dump kayo ng consoomer memes.

Attached: FB_IMG_1640972119550.jpg (535x818, 39.21K)

I TRIED ORDERING SHAKKEYS PIZZA AND THEY SAID THERE ARE NO MOJOS CUZ OF POTATO SHORTAGE
GLOBAL FAMINE IS HERE!!!!!
IM PREPARED TO EAT (light skinned) PEOPLE!!!

Attached: 1635763591608.png (1000x1000, 1.23M)

So Marcos is the Any Forums choice?

No. It's just a bunch of paid shills to influence the narrative. Any Forums was always about ideology and higher calling, not celebrity fights.

No, Marcos Jr. is a piece of shit and nothing like his father.

LIVERLOVER BROS WW@

Attached: 1652257766373.png (856x754, 732.81K)

Not really. No one in the big 5 is the Any Forums choice.
Leni: Jew globohomo
Marcos Jr.: CCP bitch
Pacquiao: based but we can't afford another Ronald Reagan presidency.
Domagoso: Wigger. Enough said.
Ping: based too but low chance of winning.

>Paid
>Shills
Wet water

he's a chink puppet

China is based though

he is the lesser of two weevils
(alternative is globohomo stronk womxn)

In what regard, Zhang?

OP sucks dick.

Attached: 1652298830470.webm (720x1280, 1.65M)

I'll take a guess and say muzzies

We are in the Great Leap Forward: Binoy version arc. Will the Duterte youth actually be full of young nationalists like the Mao's Red Guard now

They are the enemy of the illegitimate regime controlling my country

look we know you hate your own country
but your military might and freedoms are much better than what's going on in gutter oil land.

CUZ DARLING I'LL STILL CATCH A GRENADE FOR YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=emn6ySTTDpE

Attached: Me at the back.jpg (809x1080, 86.14K)

another vatnik franchise general

I like how this way of thinking usually comes from neckbeards having to deal with gay characters in their videogames LMAO

Scott Morrison everyone

>son of a dictator
>lets others do the dirty work for him
>refuses to give back the plundered billions
Yeah, I'm thinking you're a dumbass. Only idiots think either candidates are okay. Choosing one shit over another is still choosing shit.

Attached: 2vfsq9.jpg (250x237, 10.25K)

Just deep fry kamote, nigga.

>Our experience is like a reprise from Star Wars’ “The Empire Strikes Back.” Remember the last six years, when some political dynasties suffered defeats?

Watch other shows faggot. Politics is less Star Wars and more like LOGH. Di sya ganun ka black and white.

Stop smoking dicks the fact this train of thought gave you guys a chuckle let's me know already that the coke your on is some bad shit.

>yeah, i'm an incel how did you know?

Salaam alaikum, my name is Abdul Cedina Al-Filibiyni Incelni.
I’m a 21 year old Filipino (Tagalog) Mujahid (Jihadi for you infidels). I read the Qur'an and Maute training manuals on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my bomb making skills and listening to superior Nasheeds by Amaq Media Group.
I train with my /unregistered firearm/ every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through kevlar because it is made by Lanao slaves in rusting jungle factories and is vastly superior to any other firearm on earth. I have been getting better every day.
I speak Arabic fluently. I know everything about Islamic history and their sharia law, which I follow 100%.
When I get my Brunei working visa, I am crossing the border into malaysia to attend a prestigious terrorist training camp to fight the afp apostate dogs and learn about the brave Maute fighters of isnilon hapilon! I hope I can become a suicide bomber for Maute or an IED designer!
I own several Islamic head bands, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Jolo, so I can fit in easier.

Wish me luck in Sulu!

Attached: WeaponofJihad2.jpg (3456x4608, 936.59K)

nope fuck vatniks
give me your fucking javs (as in JAV and your javelins) to fight off the incoming horde of chink ZTZs (clones of slavshit) in ww3

>light skinned

So none.

There's no happening.
We don't need a flip general.
>edition
Cringe.

Die, kike shills

What are Chinoys and Makati/BGC/Quezon Cityfags?