Is the online dissident right wing finished?

>catboi cumhunters laughed offline
>rage pig ralph hated by everyone
>trs in isolation mode
>high heeled tranny fetishest PPP and his retarded sidekick Warski are all the rage
>mr medicare dying of cancer

Is the online right finished?

Attached: LeChudBudFace.jpg (1080x688, 124.52K)

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck."

Sage

Everything is finished. Everything is doomed. We have gone beyond the event horizon. We are crossing over into Hell.

what happened to catboy kami? his george floyd streams were funny

That's not me champ.

Nigger Bong Bot 2000

STOP LIKING THINGS THAT ARE CLOSE TO STUFF I WOULD LIKE BUT HAVE SMALL FLAWS

>can't fight the ideas so you mock the face
nigger cattle

Most guys at TRS actively hate other right wingers for increasingly obvious reasons. Then again I’d probably laugh at it all too if convicted felons and Hispanic teenagers called me a wignat.

Yeah we know that's not you Jim, anyone who's been around since 2014 or earlier knows the fat guy in shades pointing at the camera pic

damn, metokur looks like that

Attached: images (466).jpg (640x480, 20.04K)

No, we're waiting for Sargon's redemption arc.
I'm from the far future where Sargon, Styxhexenhammer, and Jordan Peterson own Youtube after a class action law suit ordered by God King President Trump/Hitler (we fused their brains).
Anywho without spoilering too much you're going to want about 12 years of food, a nuclear fallout shelter, and a towel. You're going to need that and you're going to need to become a Liberalist by 2042 or well....it's camps bros.

Attached: 1651070550768.jpg (248x250, 6.25K)

That's not Jim either.

I honestly hope so. Every right-wing personality that came onto the scene in the past 7-8 years has been absolute shit. I used to think it was a symptom of the aut-right, but it goes back to at least GamerGate.

Attached: quote-judaism-is-a-conspiracy-against-all-races-tom-metzger-75-67-52.jpg (850x400, 41.25K)

Please get better and pump Jade full of future school shooter Hapas

Attached: 07BB81F6-EB56-4394-AE3F-E82372165EFA.jpg (1170x1602, 1.05M)

>"ONLINE RIGHT WING IS FINISHED, BECAUSE IT'S REPRESENTED BY UTTER E-CELEB RETARDS AND FEDS!"
>he just understood that

Whose real name is Matthew Zimmerman? Or is that just a random kike name he threw out?

I've stopped by to inform you that while I understood many of the words you used, their context is completely alien to me.

>Is the online right finished?
It never began