Pastor says abortion is a human right

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sPGVsc6bOHs

Attached: 1652476562617.webm (576x1024, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KQt7iJ0rXN0
amazon.com/s?k=priest collar&crid=3COE479YBHXPL&sprefix=priest,aps,156&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_4_6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus fucking Christ... another potentially great Sneed thread ruined by you cocksuckers. Seriously, how is uttering the same one or two phrases, or some variant of " I;m thinking about thos beans " funny? How is ruining any potential discussion of the subtle joke ever made enjoyable? I didn't have much growing up... in fact I was a latchkey kid. I didn't have many role models, but I did have Sneed growing up. Every week I would watch Sneed, saving each OC on my parents' computer, then repost every meme during the summer. Eventually I enlisted in the Marine Corps and got sent to Iraq. Again, all I had was Sneed, seeing as how I had nothing waiting for me back home. My motivation to see the end of my tour alive was knowing that when I got back to the States I could look forward to seeing what kind of hijinks Sneed and his farmers would be up to next. And I loved discussing this store on Any Forums, one of the coolest places on the internet. Well, no more. I can't take this obnoxious spam for a second longer, I'm gone.

Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Attached: 07A72A94-179F-4ACD-A585-97C0A16A49D8.jpg (732x556, 35.99K)

protestants go to hell

leafs get the rake while papists contradict their own pedo ridden religion
die in a grease fire

most pedo priests are protestants

Attached: 1634284842436.jpg (704x615, 128.11K)

Life begins not even at birth, but at the first breath. Always has.

When did Adam first get life? When his body was formed? Nope, it was when his lungs first filled with air. The spirit itself is reflected with the air, being depicted as vapors for millenia and an association with the sky itself. The body is a husk until the first breath is taken and the soul enters on the wind's back. And leaves when the last breath is exhaled.

This coupled with the fact that half of all fertilized eggs never reach a complete birth and these rates were even lower back in Jesus' times would mean that God would clearly design a system where the mother isn't at fault for a failed pregnancy, even if it was her fault either on purpose or accidentally.

Kill all the fetuses you want, God designed it this way on purpose. There's no guilt. There was never a soul, God hadn't even made it yet. Of course he wouldn't, he knew you were getting that abortion before you were even conceived. Imagine how much of an asshole god you'd have to be to create a soul for someone who you already knew would never be born.

Attached: clouds.jpg (312x162, 8.9K)

>When did Adam first get life?
Only man to not be born, different from the rest of us
>God would clearly
not an argument
>God hadn't even made it yet
you gonna bet your salvation on that?

of course you're just a shill or whatever but infanticide is my activation trigger so I'm replying

It's not like God killed Egyptian firstborn children.

youtu.be/KQt7iJ0rXN0

Attached: AnglicanCoverUp..png (1286x746, 179.96K)

You get an A in jewish folklore. Sit down.

That ass dildo was hilarious.

Attached: Bootyrina.gif (434x408, 2.43M)

anglicans are closet protestants

At least go to a real church, if you want to pretend, that you're an actual priest or pastor. It's not that hard, most of them are empty anyway. Shills are getting lazy..

>slaves are a people well known for their wickedness
>the slaves want freedom
>naturally the answer is fuck no, because why in the fuck would you give them more freedom to turn their wickedness to use against you
>the slaves are pissed at this
>wake up one morning to find all the firstborn children dead
>probably a good idea to confront the angry bunch of kikes who have access to our homes and families
>"no way cunt we didn't do this, it must've been god"

>What does the Bible say
>I dunno lol
>What does the Talmud say
>Goyim have no souls and they should all be killed and you should have sex with children
>Therefore no true Christian would be anti-abortion!

>talmud
OH NO NO NO NO

Yes, that's my point.
You can also find a ton of transgender pastors on YT.

And then one day, for no reason at all, people started the inquisition

Attached: torquemada.jpg (800x600, 45.8K)

Make sure you tell God. He who knew you before you were even born, in your mothers womb. Who made you fearfully. But you know believe what you want.

amazon.com/s?k=priest collar&crid=3COE479YBHXPL&sprefix=priest,aps,156&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_4_6

Shut up nigger. Your mitochondria are breathing so life begins when metabolism begins aka the medical motherfucking definition of autonomous life. Metabolism + genetic differentiation.

Attached: FRtIaJeWQAEj-wf.jpg (1200x668, 74.92K)

Historically, sadly yes.

Anglicanism USED to be part of Christianity, with records going as back as the 1300s. But during the nationalization of churches in Europe, in which head of states created religions as vehicles of their interests, the House of Tudor appropriated an already existent Particular Church (part of Catholicism). Immediately afterwards, while Hispanics were building the laws that would protect Native Americans, Henry VIII works on the political argumentation to GENOCIDE 37,000 of his own people.

Attached: 0a5f395a2ed.jpg (316x316, 28.13K)

>the inqusition
The Inquisition averaged 30 people a year, I'm surprised people still try to hang Christianity with it, it gets worse when you realize that just like Mccarthyism it was mostly right.

SAVED

Attached: torre burgos.jpg (572x653, 82.25K)

>closet
No we aren't at all closet Protestants we are basically Protestants just with the Throne as the head of the church. Fuck the Vatican and the Pope, and requiring pastors be celibate.

Less than that, it was ~3,000 deaths in +350 years.

The Inquisition was a popular tribunal, so much so, that every city Carlos V went, he was greeted by great festivals and ceremonies. During these greetings, one popular formula was, This shows that even though it was unrelated, the people acclaimed and cheered the Inquisition, and this is understandable, as religious heresy was odious to Hispanics of that era as they had suffered from it. Also, Hispanics lived their faith with such intensity as demonstrated with the inclusive incorporation of Native Americans and expressed by the missionary work in the American continent and the enthusiatic defense of the true faith across Europe.