The racism on Any Forums is not legit. It's all part of a divide and conquer psyop. Reason will prevail. Carry on

The racism on Any Forums is not legit. It's all part of a divide and conquer psyop. Reason will prevail. Carry on.

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x640, 44.3K)

>views the reasons
>become racist
many cases

Attached: Justthefacts.jpg (983x3367, 470.88K)

OP, you are not only a faggot, you are also a nigger.

I became racist from trying desperately to not become racist after Saint Floyd’s Summer. I could not ignore that they just hate us and will destroy everything we give them.

lmao the pic related killed me user lol

Nigger tongue my anus.

Fuck. Off spic ratprick

Attached: bookstore.jpg (960x599, 144.84K)

Fuck off kike

No shit
Shills post racist content to justify their own existence

Fuck. Off spic ratprick

>The racism on Any Forums is not legit. It's all part of a divide and conquer psyop.
>Reason will prevail.
?????

The bad horsie is superior to the crybaby

I think you're wrong. This is where actually racist people come to vent. There are lots of us. There may well be racism shills.. but that seems like kind of a waste of money.

pol is a board of peace

Attached: 1652500977452.jpg (610x694, 33.81K)

Attached: 1652502390183.png (1270x1234, 257.62K)

Naw, I can actually see global rape and homicide statistics. I also can see patterns in behavior concerning Hollywood, Ivy League, House, Senate, and Executive branch disproportionate representation.

Fuck niggers
Fuck Jews

No, I really hate niggers. I really, REALLY do. I'm from Baltimore, fag.

the nigger hate is real but there's also a lot of banter.
if chink or spic offends you you should go home
and jews are a real problem

Kill all niggers.

1 planet race
seriously it's just education

Attached: CapitaineVanDamsky.jpg (400x463, 113.85K)

Stupid and unskilled people do not have the luxury of choosing who to surround themselves with. If you have money and skills you have more choice over who is around you. Find me a millionaire who choses to be around crack addicted black retards and thieves all day. You sound like you don't have much of an education.

Lol. You haven't shopped at Walmart lately, have you? Go ahead, in 10 minutes you'll be racist as fuck.

God I want Any Forums to have a Black people and culture board.

The salt and tears from Any Forums would fall like an ocean made into rain.

Attached: 1616229943102.gif (954x731, 149.94K)

Nothing about Any Forums is legit.
It's all astroturfed memes becoming real memes that don't mean the same thing anymore with newfags churning throughout creating cringe bubbles that further alter the various flavors of government-sanctioned opinions you're supposed to have.

You jigaboos would be the most entertaining board in years. Literally monkeys at the zoo tier entertainment. I fully support a /blk/ board

Wish I had a regular crybaby. I have the one with the switch on the side that puts it into overdrive and makes everything clip. It's too easy to accidentally hit and adds no value.

Reason will not prevail, Any Forums is too retarded to understand what you mean in the broader sense.

/nig/
/wtrmln/
I'll think of more later.

It would just become nigger hate threads and coomer threads

Attached: FBC46765-2864-4E31-A174-902D0BCEBF85.jpg (1049x1329, 425.91K)