Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme

You were warned a million times, so no sympathy for you losing your homes.

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-231827.png (1080x1347, 1M)

jews scared again

Attached: 1652340923515.png (607x2200, 1.06M)

Attached: qtyqy.jpg (1280x720, 158.14K)

Attached: 1652250153411.jpg (1536x974, 231.65K)

Yes, it is. Tell all your boomer and millennial friends how much of a scam it is. Make sure you sell off as much as possible and convince others to sell it off as well.

I'm begging you please continue the sell off.

Attached: 1638596426434.png (800x255, 244.99K)

>Ponzi
sub 85 IQ retard detected

what else does it do?

I don't give a fuck about Shitcoin, but it will be hilarious when dipshits like you start shilling for that kike Fedcoin that the heebs are planning, once they really start pushing it. Pussies like you always like to be on the side of the psychopaths who back their bullshit with market manipulation and threats of violence.
You'll obviously change your tune and start claiming that you were always all for crypto-shit once that happens.

Attached: homocoin.jpg (614x600, 57.3K)

not very subtle OP

Attached: 1645903862086.gif (236x224, 2.14M)

All fiat is, the difference is that state money has a bullet in your head as a guarantee, this is why Usa is so rich (Usa, not americans).
>inb4 digital is not fiat

The problem is buyers, the big winners are miners.

>collapses to 26k

Attached: 1640433348593m.jpg (1024x1024, 152.35K)

>without new investors, the entire thing collapes because it provides no acual service
literally by definition a ponzi scheme

Why not go after those Jews who caused it?

Then everything is a ponzi scheme, again, people has to do things, they dont so you have 2 options, a gun in his head forcing him to work or faith in something... lets call it money, the first need 2 workers, the true workers and the guy with a gun like China and the second not.

It's more of a red herring than a ponzi scheme, but I get what you're saying. Let the thing run it's course but nationalizing digital currency must be opposed and avoided with extreme prejudice.

because jews didnt put a gun to your head and force you to invest in a ponzi scheme because you are a beta male who thinks money will make you more desirable

elon musk is the richest man on earth and has to fuck toronto junkies who cuck him and lets niggers piss in his closet, soak that in for a minute

I know this might be a hard concept for your SA monkey brain, but if a business actually provides something it is not a scheme.

>hehehe I'm actually really bullish and I can't wait to buy more at a discount
Wow, bro. You're so smart.
Congrats to the people who actually make money (as in cash it out and have it in the bank after paying taxes) but I really believe the vast majority of people are going to lose money in crypto. I think a lot of people who felt rich the last few years will feel poor.
>yeah, well, I didn't really lose anything cuz it was all gains from when I bought at $____
Yeah, but a lot of "crypto rich" people haven't been working for the last few years, so breaking even on an investment that was supposed to fund their life (including retirement, kek) is a pretty big fucking deal.
Lots of people who bought crypto will be poorer and will need to find a job (or 2nd job) at the same time the economy goes in the shitter and more people are looking for jobs.

Read it again Optoma, i am not saying that, i am saying that your logic is simplistic, whats the difference between fiat and digital?

Bagholder detected

Attached: 1579924520647.png (764x1000, 100.37K)

fiat is backed by a nation and their military, digital by kike's and their lies

Accelerate the crash. I want to buy br able to buy a home when all the faggots go bankrupt and have to sell cheap.

So basically the big element, the big difference of fiat is that the state would gonna Gadaffi you if you dont use it?

buy bitcoin if you value your time.

>You were warned a million times, so no sympathy for you losing your homes.
I feel bad but like the guy said" you were warned"

Nothing
>literally by definition a ponzi scheme
Do you speak English? You must be an immigrant. Surely you are capable of using the internet and looking up what the definition of a Ponzi scheme is?
>if you understand the definitions of words you must be a bagholder
sub 80 IQ retard detected

>never ending inflation
>interest rates
>stuck with oil for over a centrury
yeah, everything is a scheme

Attached: 1652504101225.png (342x335, 144.57K)

A typical blue collar conspiracy noob post.

the world economy is a scheme retard

Attached: Illuminatishit6.png (1657x1329, 1.11M)

this was foreseen and crypto will rise from them ashes

>People realizing that Tether is a scam will wipe out 80% of crypto value
>When it edges back up the world will pass laws that destroy it again
>Once it starts to rise again wall street will shred it to pieces
>Finally it will rise. Only wall street and governments will benefit as they track and control everything while taking everything from you.

No, what the government does against its own people is tax them.
>we are the American government
>you owe us taxes in US dollars
They won't accept foreign currency or your own fiat currency. They only accept their own fiat currency, and if you don't pay up then you get put through the system.
Oh and they also inflate the money supply so everyone else pays for inflation.

We all knew a rugpull was coming eventually, no way big gov would allow something that gives people more freedom

So who's the world monarch

Okay see you in 10 years you dumb motherfucker. You don’t understand crypto. I’ve never sold and I still won’t,

Ok, see this Mayeutics failed, so to the point, you can make a pyramid with both fiat or digital, its about giving old investors valuable things from new investors, its called a pyramid because it works with more investors every time, fiat and digital are currencies, ponzi is a game with currencies, its like a card game, ponzi is the game, money are the cards.

r*thschilds

>I’ve never sold and I still won’t,
The purpose of investing buy low sell high

>Pure market manipulation
Crypto retards literally have discords to organize their pump and dump schemes. This is exactly what you wanted, an entirely unregulated marketplace and surprise the big boys can bend you over and take you for everything you own.

Good on Blackrock. Take every single dollar the cryptotards own and leave them destitute on the streets.

>So who's the world monarch
"Spiritual Wonderboy"

Attached: 1598809687215.gif (660x780, 201.4K)

Satan, an AI, who knows?

Attached: shrug1.jpg (804x804, 84.12K)

>So I can’t imagine how painful it must be to admit publicly that, despite being in the right place and the right time, with all the requisite background knowledge, you cost your family generational wealth by being wrong not just once but continuously over several years.

Attached: 1640005163336.jpg (1024x1024, 124.84K)