No money for U.S. citizens, but $40 billion for Ukraine

>No money for U.S. citizens, but $40 billion for Ukraine
>No baby formula for U.S. citizens, but plenty for illegal aliens

Attached: MrPresident.png (475x347, 289.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXfePyffll4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Excuse me, it’s our Christian duty to help the poor.

Imagine being so awful your opponents party is going to win in a historic landslide lmao. November is going to be a bloodbath

Attached: 53E90C10-7065-4C58-8FAF-DCF8BD7EAFDA.jpg (1024x874, 81.28K)

>No money for U.S. citizens, but $40 billion for Ukraine
>No baby formula for U.S. citizens, but plenty for illegal aliens
youtube.com/watch?v=UXfePyffll4

Attached: stop noticing things goyim.jpg (1348x928, 173.8K)

There are 72 angels that can be summoned on-demand using the Sefer Raziel HaMelech and the 72 names of the Shem HaMephorash. There are 72 demons that can be summoned on-demand using the Lesser Key of Solomon and the 72 names of the Shem HaMephorash. Do the math.

And baby formula has also been shipped to Ukraine.

Don't delude yourself, they'll just cheat again. They don't need the votes.

Based, best president in history. god blessed him.

the country isn't broken, it just only works against you, and the jewish brainwashed cattle refuses to connect the dots

America, actually the planet is suffering a sabotage problem, all countries are being attacked, fires in food plants, communist attacks against crops, etc, in my shithole and Brazil the cultprits are white baizuo sent by freemason university teachers and they are antichristian by definition.

this is the truth. plenty of people getting rich right this minute. poor fags seethe because they can adapt

this has always been this way, democrat or republican. Rand Paul is just mad that money isn't all going to Israel.

Bump.
....And... who controls the baby formula Market in the United States? Yep you guessed it the government.
Fascinating there's a shortage.

The tyrant hates his own people, but loves the foreigner who has no stake against him.

Private owned are having the same issues, its a planetary problem, here fonterra almost suicided his brands wasting millions of american dollars in adds with black kids, Disney did the same, CNN is dying, but they just keep pushing that, etc.

The tyrant hates how own people, and loves the foreigner who has no stake against him.

It's not even like the republicans have done anything amazing in the past year, or even the past 10. The dems have just lost touch with reality so goddamn bad that the party who led the charge in Iraq and Afghanistan looks more attractive

I hate Biden, but I took advantage of that free gibs to lessen the sting of all this hyper inflation. Now if he will actually do the 10k student loan forgiveness it will even out all the bad.

WAAAAAAAH

PRO-LIFE FORCE YOU TO HAVE BABY

WAAHHHHHH WHY YOU SLUT ON GOVERNMENT TEET WAAAAAH MY TAX DOLLARS ARE PAYING YOUR WELFARE

AND THAT'S HOW STUPID YOU PRO-LIFE FUCKS ARE

?

bümps

Attached: 1640643660454.jpg (1134x884, 205.92K)