Is this true?

How comes u mayo monkeys no like flavour?

Attached: 1652500169712.jpg (1080x458, 105.83K)

Attached: F2693AEE-ADC8-4BAB-98F9-E2FBCC2D7194.jpg (640x480, 48.16K)

Because our food is fresh and kept in cold storage so it doesn't need excessive covering up.
It tastes good on its own and we still season it, but to enhance the natural flavor of the food, rather than to try to mask the fact that it's partially rotten.

>Is this true?
here's the thing, in Los Angeles there are Hispanic grocery stores owned and ran by Hispanics, there are Asian grocery stores owned and ran by Asians, niggers are dependent on Asians and Hispanic to survive or else dey would die because dey live in a "food desert" n shieet, niggers are retarded violent apes and have nothing to show for the hundreds of years of being coddled by white people. Their most famous are nothing but court jesters or gladiators from various sports entertainment, monkeys riding on a unicycle and beating a drum is their highest achievements .

Jesus fucking Christ... another potentially great Sneed thread ruined by you cocksuckers. Seriously, how is uttering the same one or two phrases, or some variant of "Serious On Topic Discussion" funny? How is ruining any potential discussion of the subtle joke ever made enjoyable? I didn't have much growing up... in fact I was a latchkey kid. I didn't have many role models, but I did have Sneed growing up. Every week I would watch Sneed, saving each OC on my parents' computer, then repost every meme during the summer. Eventually I enlisted in the Marine Corps and got sent to Iraq. Again, all I had was Sneed, seeing as how I had nothing waiting for me back home. My motivation to see the end of my tour alive was knowing that when I got back to the States I could look forward to seeing what kind of hijinks Sneed and his farmers would be up to next. And I loved discussing this store on Any Forums, one of the coolest places on the internet. Well, no more. I can't take this obnoxious spam for a second longer, I'm gone.

Attached: 1616462744683.gif (125x87, 224.37K)

> flavour?
Generic knock-off Tabasco doesn’t equal flavor, and I have seen mayonnaise used for more here than in any majority white country I have lived in.

Attached: B9CEF0D6-920B-4B26-B25E-AA9911741DB6.jpg (640x360, 57.63K)

White people invented fried chicken in Great Britain

Why do niggers act like we don't have spice racks?

Lasagna alone is superior to every single dish that came from africa.

Attached: FMVpMr5A-2.jpg (1200x800, 109.36K)

Ching chong the only flavor bomb's you've had were the two we dropped on you.

Your average Nigger is very mentally challenged.

How come they eat dirt in Africa?

peak banter

Their food is TOO flavorful actually, its all sorts of weird sweets, sours, and bitters. Nothing with savory beef flavor. Always those dishes get onioned-up.

Attached: white people food.jpg (699x1024, 91.1K)

>never advanced past the stone age
i wonder how id feel if my people never invented any of the shit we all use and everything was handed to use from some other people. and we went from being hunter gathers straight to their modern cities

Attached: Col mf'in Sanders.png (460x427, 167.93K)

kek, they might be true. those are all jail/school foods. we might make some as a snack sometimes.

Touch paprika niglet

ebin wypipo conquered the world to get sugar and spices
niggers eat dirt and grass to this day

sprite and flaming hot cheetos here

>Dishes from Africa; A List:

Speaking of paprika, your nation's cusine used tons of it plus some SAGE. What's your favorite dish that uses a ton of paprika?

>
The only reason we Europeans are advanced is because of the 0.1% smart faggots that actually read books and contributed to our collective knowledge.
The rest of 99.9% were either peasants or jew-like people who only exist to consume or to act like niggers, beating each other up or being obsessed with one upping their neighbor or having the biggest house or biggest car.

It's funny but 99.9% of Any Forums comes from that diarrhea-quality peasant blood. Most of you are not related to any of those people that actually made Europe what it is today.
The difference between you and niggers is so small it's almost absurd to even claim you're superior to them.

You're a goy, bro. You're nothing.
Think about your family/last name. Is it something like:
>shephard
>cockwasher
>smith
>cobbler
etc.?
Then, sorry to break it to you, but you're a diarrhea genetics goy.

Any tips on buying real 100% Hungarian paprika in the states?

niggers invented spicing food so it wouldn't rot away while wipiypo invented fridge to keep it from roting
niggers really didn't advanced one bit

I'm white as a ghost and I put hot sauce on everything. They can't even come up with true memes.