/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2328

Prev: ▶Day: 80 - Daily battlefield assessment: isw.pub/RusCampaignMay13

▶Latest
>Russia makes small gains in the North
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: Ukrainian counteroffensive in northern Kharkiv took further ground & possibly closed to within 10km of Russian border
>RU forces breach azovstal steelworks
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>EU plans Russian oil ban
>Ukrainian counter-offensive east of Kharkiv retakes several towns
>Evacuation of civilians from Azovstal steelworks underway
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>UK MoD: Russia forced to merge & redeploy depleted & disparate units in eastern Ukraine
>War could last years, Nato warns
>Gazprom cuts gas to Poland & Bulgaria over their refusal to pay in roubles
>Mysterious explosions in Transnistria
>Explosions at oil facility and military base in Bryansk, Russia
>Eight killed including a baby after apartment block in Odesa is hit by missiles
>Ukrainian military claim to kill 2 more Russian generals during fighting in the south-east
>Flagship of RU navy in the black sea, the Moskva, sunk by Ukrainian Neptune anti-ship missiles

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1652386347043.jpg (4096x1539, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rKu2QdLkzs
youtube.com/watch?v=wj1WkpiTC98
youtube.com/watch?v=B7hPHBn35gM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HA._19_(Japanese_midget_submarine)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The Battle of Mariupol will, apparently and surprisingly, continue.
ISW saying what we're all thinking

Пaтpoн

Attached: 1646529028752.webm (416x352, 2.92M)

Yeah, I have no idea how he's officer either. Imagine coming under fire and your zoomer officer is making a video blog. lmao.

Faggot NATO troon thread

imagine beeing below 6'4 and thinking people respect you as a leader

Attached: putin mbs glamour shot.jpg (4928x3280, 962.65K)

This is some deep and abiding cope. How long ago did Snake Island get bombed?
Ukraine really ought to just bomb them again, and again, and again, like their munitions depot in the East

Attached: wgc.png (593x763, 565.49K)

Attached: 1649750934017.jpg (500x518, 62.46K)

>memeflag
You seem rather upset about apparently having no self-determination. I know you're upset about Justin Trudeau, but that was a fair election.

>So do older enlisted men just babysit him?
No. Russia doesn't have a proper NCO corps either, so the junior officer doesn't really have any of those able hands, those senior NCOs at his beck and call like in NATO militaries.
All the leadership is centralized and hierarchical. You won't find anyone under the company level really performing any real independent action. All you've got are these junior officers fulfilling their orders from above, maintaining discipline, but with no actual improvisation. The end result is much like what you see in the footage. The young lieutenant just sticks around with no real initiative of his own. He's neither trained nor motivated to it.

Attached: 1647979029853.jpg (1280x720, 575.57K)

>Russia makes small gains in the North
We didn't need (retard edition)
>Donetsk
>Mariupol
>Melitopol
>Kherson
>Zaphoriya
>Simferopol
>Energodar
>Popansaya
>Krasny
>Kharkov(It's coming).
>Severodonetsk
>Slaviyansk
>Kramatorsk: Artyomovsk and Slavyansk-Kramatorsk front (current combat front)
>Berdyansk
>Sevastopol
>Kremenchug
>Polatava
>Mykoliev(currently being evacuated).
>Makivka
>Rubizhne
>Novoselovka
>Yuzhny
>Voevodovka
>Fakel
>Raduga-2
>Zarya
>Zarya-1
>Michurinets
>Elektromontazhnik
>Platonivka
>Serebianka
>The Russians to Cross Seversky Donets
>The Zarya gunpowder factory.
>Access to the sea of Azov.
>Our rail systems.
>Our air defense network.
>Our airports.
>80% of oil and gas fields.
>All refineries and major tank farms.
>Sowing fields.
>Coal mines.
>Four major ports.
>Substantial part of the nuclear and significant coal generation.
>Black Sea offshore oil and gas fields
>Metallurgical plants in Mariupol and Krivoy Rog.
>Almost the entire national military-industrial complex.

Attached: FSBCmgEXMAMtzso.jpg (1280x1280, 142.11K)

ISW thought Kiev encirclement was possible back in march if Russians had properly regrouped and reorganized. Only issue with the assessment: they're Russians

Attached: 032.png (600x798, 556.07K)

oh shit we really are sending the reapers and predators

youtube.com/watch?v=_rKu2QdLkzs

Good morning lads any new overnight happenings/major copes?

If by battle you mean starving out a bunch of nazi LARPers while their whore wives cry on Onlyfans for Elon Musk to save them... then yes.
And if by surprised you mean you and whoever else is retarded.

Still he acts like a fucking dumb zoomer just filming everything. You would expect something like that maybe from a basic cannonfodder.

You fags STILL don't understand the meme

Attached: sip.png (1903x1079, 993.2K)

/chug/ apparently believes Strelkov is a NATO plant.

I love how they released the vid for the whole world to laugh at

This whole thread is just a hohol shillfest. Everyone knows Russia is winning, so the only thing left for these losers is to try to pretend they're winning too. It's funny watching them get blown apart. These guys are losing their minds. It's hilarious. They're going to lose, they know it, and they're trying to convince themselves that somehow they can still win. It's really funny. Hohols are getting killed by the thousands each day The russians are literally blowing them up and sending them back home in body bags. What kind of sick fucker would watch this and think it's a good idea? Oh wait, I forgot, these guys are all from the US. They don't understand this stuff. All they know is propaganda bullshit made up by politicians who don't know anything about real life.

>>Russia makes small gains in the North
wait, what's that about?

>Kharkov(It's coming).

Attached: Tears_of_Joy_Emoji_8afc0e22-e3d4-4b07-be7f-77296331c687_grande.png (600x600, 201.82K)

this is a wonderful collage of graphics and music, way better than the NATO-wave stuff imo

How many times have those faggots claimed that all tb2 were destroyed?

>Everyone knows Russia is winning
I assume it's referring to Rubizhne (Luhansk), it's technically north now that Russia has abandoned the actual north.

Attached: 1652289515104.png (900x506, 833.07K)

I think its a edit to
>Russia captures Rubizhne & and prepares to enter Voevodivka

So theres less text and OP can fit more

>the Phoenix Ghost of Kiev

youtube.com/watch?v=wj1WkpiTC98

youtube.com/watch?v=B7hPHBn35gM

Attached: thirsty dog ukraine.webm (406x720, 2.93M)

It's supposed to be Rubizhne I guess? I am confused as well by the template.

I want to apologize on behalf of /uhg/ if anyone confuses you for coconigger

When will we see the first submarine being pulled out by a tractor?

Ukraine still holds part of Rubizhne, so it'd probably be incorrect to say "Russia has captured Rubizhne"
I assume they're making preparations to bug out over the Donets.

Your military is weak and the Finns know that now. If they wanted to they could be at Vladivostok by tomorrow (granted, if they still had Pervitin)

Considering the quality of the average Russian soldier, he pretty much is.
Why would someone with any brains or future seek to join the Russian Armed Forces? They've been seriously struggling with manpower for years now, so they'll recruit the bottom of society with glee. They couldn't even fill their BTGs without dipping into the conscript pool illegally. You bet your ass their junior officers are going to reflect that situation in quality.

Attached: 1636047950280.png (602x554, 468.68K)

Apparently Ukraine is getting some Israeli anti-ship missile from Estonia that can reach Sevastopol port, so about 2 weeks

You’re Finns, right? I assume you guys have done mandatory service.
How does his professionalism, or lack there of, compare to your defense forces? I think the answer is obvious but I like other people’s perspectives.

A dude with massive balls who led a few hundred volunteers into Donbas to ignite the civil war in Ukraine in 2014 is a NATO plant. Yeah sure, chuggers are fucking NPC retards.

Doesn't happen that often anymore

What kind of stupid geeks do you need to be to put pots on your heads and start killing and destroying? into enemies and subject to total destruction! Third Reich!
First, a chocolate drunk unleashed a massacre in the Donbass because of the Crimea, now an insane miniature Pekingese clown sitting in a bunker, sniffing coke and playing a member on the piano, finishes off the remnants of the Bandera army.
Maybe it's for the best, because nothing in these pan-headed degenerates of the human has long been left.

Be honest sisters... even you know the former Ukraine has lost this war, stop coping.

Attached: ukie skull ack.jpg (960x1280, 281.52K)

Russia is the strongest military in the world, weak globohomo NATO couldn't stop us. We could destroy any country on Earth with ease. Its not just the Russians, its the fact that Putin is a strong leader and has rebuilt the Russian Army. He has done everything right, including making sure that the Russian economy is booming. No other president has ever been able to do what he has. We can kick any ass in the world. America has no chance against us, especially with their army being a bunch of tranny whiners.
Z Z Z Z

>that pic

Fucking hell

Attached: 1652231584355.jpg (870x710, 51.51K)

the defeat of the Ukraine crossing on the northern Donets is impressive, 73 armored vehicles and from 1000 to one and a half thousand killed, and all this is just from cannons, in a couple of hours .. video on YouTube ..

Big if true, I am gonna cooooom to reaper kino

pan-headed bandero-fascist pig-snouted faggots end very quickly, they die in a cotton swab like dung flies! Please give us more.
lol...

Lol at ukraine. They're a little bitch ass country. I learned that they blew up their own flagship to avoid fighting lolol passes. God I hate you guys more and more every day.

>implying NATO countries didn't ignite the civil war when they supported the overthrow of the democratically elected government and replaced his government with their hand picked politicians
you're not smart

Good night, Antifascist Anons
How our defenders are holding up the Putin's Regime fascist orc hordes?

Attached: Screenshot_121.png (1326x891, 2.25M)

Already happened at Pearl Harbor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HA._19_(Japanese_midget_submarine)

The war to the last Bandera has begun. But not enough jumpers - they all win only on the Internet.

hohloscum will then give up in thousands every day, and we, although with slops, must feed them, the tricky plan of the cockholes!

What's up with food? Why are Americans stealing grain from Ukraine, Taras?

>memeflag again

All of you hohols should just surrender. You have no chance of surviving this war. Just give up, and save lives. You can try to cope with your defeat later. For now, just surrender. You are getting fucked hard by the Russian Army. The Russians already have control of the entire south. They're moving north. Hohols are getting pushed back in the east. It's really obvious what's going on. Russia is winning this war, and you losers can't stand it. So you're resorting to making up stories. That's pathetic. No matter how many times you try to tell yourselves that you're winning, Russia is winning.

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 121.72K)

The main thing is to believe in it. Maybe Russia will not win, but nuclear explosions in Kyiv, Lvov and Warsaw, we will admire.