INDIA BLOCKS ALL EXPORTS/SALE OF WHEAT TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD. INDIA IS HOARDING MY BREAD

INDIA BLOCKS ALL EXPORTS/SALE OF WHEAT TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD. INDIA IS HOARDING MY BREAD.

cnbc.com/2022/05/14/india-blocks-all-wheat-exports-with-immediate-effect.html

Attached: 1601246612228.png (705x643, 308.84K)

The entire world is gonna go to shit starting fall, isn't it?

Awesome. Let those poo scammers keep there shit food and they been keep their 4x cardiovascular disease rate with it.

>starting fall
>starting
>fall
Nigga is you frfr?

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-062751_Bromite.jpg (1076x1811, 1.04M)

>2 weeks

Its coming, the famine and food shortages.

It already has started. The difference is that we are all burning through the existing stock. It is being hidden in America by making sure urban centers are supplied while countryside areas experience shortages. They got to hide it until after the election, and then shit will it the fan. The world is heading for a depression, and there is little that can be done about it. Only thing you can do is prepare the best you can and pray.

protectionist measures halting the export of food are a common cause of famines in history, it's a chain reaction that gets set off and only increases as people panic

Globohomo is falling? Good.

You mean the US is failing, and the east is rising.

Shouldnt this be a drop in the water? Given how much wheat other countries export to the west anyway

STFU NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

you are forgetting Russia and Ukraine also.

When will India block the export of Indians?

Based pajeets

good thing I just bought my yearly supply of wheat and rice
bought a bit more than usual, ever since china started hoarding grain I was worried

Checked. How do you store a year's worth of grain?

I have big metal containers that I fill with grains, make sure they're air tight, you want to store them in a cool and dry environment, out of sunlight.
to prevent bugs many people use castor oil, some also use pesticides but I don't personally.
most important thing is to clean out the grain and remove all the unwanted stuff.
if stored properly both rice and wheat can last a couple years.

Hello sir
Good morning sir
Do the needful
Do not redeem

based indian fren
my mom always used broken pieces of terra cotta clay pots to absorb moisture in dry goods

yeah I still use traditional methods, since, well they work.
back in the day famines were a real threat so our family has been doing this for generations

good idea
sanction Indians

has the US attempted a regime change over there or something? Or are the just aware of the coming storm?

>be white wigger rapper
>twitter avatar is a white monke

Attached: 1627890957326.jpg (806x806, 54.43K)

the rock hall should never have allowed non-rock artists
it's not the music hall of fame