How Does Hollywood Keep Getting Away With Casting Pedophiles On TV?

>Be rich, famous comedian on the TV
>Fuck underage prostitutes in Tijuana
>Talk about how one was 12 years old & looked like Natalie Portman from Leon The Professional & cried as you "power fucked" her
>Start dating a girl from the Philippines
>She takes control of your whole life & brags how she turned her ex into a cuck
>Still fucks other dudes behind your back & all your comedian friends know
>Moves her parents & niece into your house
>Isolates you from your own brother who lives in a tiny studio apartment the size of a closet
>Your girl talks shit publicly about how she wouldn't be dating you if you didn't buy her things
>Your girl talks shit publicly about your penis, habits, etc.
>Your girl talks publicly about how attractive other guys are & gleefully re-creates how she used to fuck & suck them every week
>Goes to Hawaii on your dime & leaves you behind so she can fuck other men
>Relapse & go back to rehab because everyone is talking about how your girl is cheating on you & disrespecting you
>Starts beef between you & your comedian friends who can see how she's using & abusing you so she can keep milking your $
>Force you to go on a big podcast & says the affair was during a break up, you chime in at the same time & say it was actually an open relationship & not a break up, two different stories
>Alienates you from your comedian friends who are telling you she's bad for you

Is it because he's a Democrat, that Hollywood looks the other way when it comes to him and other famous celebrities? Or because he's Asian & they don't want to seem racist for firing him? Or too much money to lose on the project since it's already been completed, so the movie studios run interference for you using their media connections to make sure the story doesn't catch on while the tv show is on or they stand to lose a lot of money? What is it guys?

Attached: 1652479310283.jpg (832x398, 95.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/9km9lh
youtube.com/watch?v=h5CDA9isEBU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaLI1pRL11Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brags about "power fucking" a crying underage prostitute in Tijuana that looked like Natalie Portman when she was 12 with snot bubbles, four times.

streamable.com/9km9lh

Attached: 1652307231291.png (794x444, 733.13K)

>How Does Hollywood Keep Getting Away With Casting Pedophiles On TV?
is it not obvious?

Attached: 1651888531626.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

You posted this exact same shit the other day, and you got your attention now fucking beat it

Bot post

He admitted to being a pedophile?

>oh nooo, pedophiles!!
Chris Hanson and Nancy Grace really brainwashed you faggots and now pedos are all you ever think about.

Shut up kike. Pedos get the rope and you won't be spared

Well?

We get it, you love PedoWood.

Domo Arigato

so oofey doofey doesn't work.

He just finished filming Reservation Dogs 2. Hollywood seems to love him despite his pedophile past from Tijuana.

Attached: 1652267665366.jpg (1080x950, 207.26K)

what do you work on the show and he didn't want to touch your little baby butt. get over yourself.

Yes

He's a comedian and was on a podcast. He said he fucked a prostitute who looked like Natalie Portman, and when his co-hosts went, "ooh!" He quipped, "yeah, like Natalie Portman when she filmed the Professional."

It was a punchline.

I thought chinese dudes had it together when it came to marriage.. kinda like jeets.
When you see them with their wives you wouldn't know they had marital issues.

Azns seem unfazed about everything when they're single. After they get married they become kinda jealous if you're around their wife.. but some are good at hiding it.

Jeets are insecure and jealous of you when they're single but sure of themselves and their spouse after they get married.

Either way, in the US they give the appearance that their wives aren't dysfunctional.
Also I don't know why these asian dudes get so weird. Everyone knows their women prefer the white meat not the brown. Like seriously, I'm not going to take your mama-san wife, I'm just being friendly. I'm there to grab something to eat, what do they want me to do? Not say anything?

She doesn't have an ass so don't sweat it. Chill the fuck out.

He got confronted about it at the Comedy Store and he admitted it. He explained to the audience why she was saying what she was saying and claimed the girl wasn't really 12, but more like 16.

"I was at the Comedy Store in the Original Room for this show when it happened. This was Sunday 6/25. The woman who recorded this was actually sitting right next to me at the next table with her date so I was there for the whole thing.

First of all, it's hard to really tell in this video but this woman fully walked up the stairs and charged onto the stage, which is the biggest no-no in all of comedy and would send any comedian into panic, especially because security was slow to act. Also, Bobby, who is like 5'3, was wearing slider flip-flops and this woman was 5'9 and wearing heels, so she absolutely towered over him so his panic is justified even before she started accusing him of rape. After this incident happened and she was removed from the building, Bobby explained his side of the story. According to Bobby, this woman has been harassing him and some other comedians for months on social media. Someone else posted in the comments here a clip of him on a podcast in 2013 telling the story, but the way Bobby explained it on Sunday is that this story actually has its origins in an appearance on Opie and Anthony in 2009. The story is basically the same as the one on the podcast but Bobby told us in the audience when he was on Opie and Anthony he said the line about the girl looking like Natalie Portman in the Professional just as a joke which he says got a big laugh at the time and so he's been adding it to the story ever since. He told us in the room that while yes he did not know the girl's age A) he is absolutely sure she was not 12 and that at her youngest she was 16 and B) he was 22 and he was fucked up on drugs."

youtube.com/watch?v=h5CDA9isEBU

Attached: 1652321157899.png (479x719, 268.79K)

Fuck of brendan schlop

Who are the jeets?

jeets. pa jeets.

Casting? I wasn't aware that Bobby Lee had a movie career.

weren't trump and epstein literally best friends and flew together on the lolita express dozens of times

Oh, why didn't you just say that?

Yeah, Trump even flew on Epstein's jet. He's on the flight logs.

It's Tijuana, pre-cartel era most likely. Back when they still had a tourism industry. What are you gonna do.

When in rome lady.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaLI1pRL11Y