Was living in the warsaw pact better than the current liberal west? I am starting to think so...

was living in the warsaw pact better than the current liberal west? I am starting to think so. so what if there were no bananas?

Attached: 62EE8AB3-049E-4486-8BD4-2E48E72062DE.jpg (729x1086, 185.25K)

au contraire
There were bananas....uh sometimes...whenever the Cubans remembered to grow them.

No. At least in the West you have sort of freedom and nominally guaranteed rights you can use to advance the White European cause

Can you imagine something like filibustering anti-White shit or official party line in the JewSSR or DDR? It was impossible.

>you have sort of freedom
No I fucking don't, and our elections are faker and gayer than Belarus.

Attached: 1652143431057m.jpg (910x1024, 86.46K)

The state can't just go and kidnap you in the middle of the night and depose of you without a trial. Only UK special services can legally do that if they deem you a threat to the national security. If shit like that happens in the West - its a scandal. And you can't imagine Western governments forcing people to stay near a blowed up nuclear plant

I have big 200 m flat in historic Saint Petersburg, if you want to swap - lets go ahead

>The state can't just go and kidnap you in the middle of the night and depose of you without a trial.
Seth Rich. Murdered. Ruled a botched burglarly. They didn't even take his wallet.

Vince Foster. Three gunshots to the back of the head. Ruled a suicide. You're just a fucking idiot that believes our propagada.
You can have my nothing because I'm priced out of the market.

>was living in the warsaw pact better than the current liberal west? I am starting to think so. so what if there were no bananas?
Definitely not. There were shortages of everything and poverty was widespread, leading to general degeneracy.

Attached: Russian wedding.jpg (640x390, 44.88K)

>There were shortages of everything and poverty was widespread,
So basically what the US is becoming. 30 years from now Chinks will talk about the horrors of Americanism.

>Seth Rich. Murdered. Ruled a botched burglarly. They didn't even take his wallet.
>Vince Foster. Three gunshots to the back of the head. Ruled a suicide. You're just a fucking idiot that believes our propagada.
When shit like that gets happened - it becomes a scandal and is not seen as normal by the population. Kindnappings, torture and political assassinations were a fucking norm in JewSSR.

Can you imagine something like Watergate investigation in the USSR? Of course you cant

>You can have my nothing because I'm priced out of the market.
what happened? where do you live?

>Can you imagine something like Watergate investigation in the USSR?
It's not possible to spy on another political party in a one party state. You're not making good arguments. You're just affirming to me how much of a retard you are. The US is less free than Russia. Our politicians aspire to be more like China.

Communism didn’t work, so the ideology prevented eastern bloc societies from being prosperous and successful like their neighbors.

The governments lied and killed people on both sides. I’m not making a moral argument the west is superior. It’s not. They were different sides of the same coin in that regard.

I live in the US. Every city is a violent den of crime that I can't afford to live in. I want to die.

Move to the countryside and pick a job that’s available in that region.

>just live in obscurity to avoid spics and niggers
I want to leave this god forsaken shithole of a country. I have no future if I stay in this shithole country.

Yeah... Cold War era West was less freer than fucking Warsaw Pact. Do you actually believe in?

Anylogy with Watergate lies in that regular FBI agens investigated the President activity. Minor KGB officers would never have gotten anywhere close to such a thing as to investigate the Gensek

>FBI agens investigated the President activity.
That happened with the fabricated Steele dossier and Trump. The head of the nsa, Admiral Rogers, even told Trump he was being spied on. There was zero consequences. I live in a more corrupt shithole than you do.

The difference is that those officers investigating Nixon were on “a different team” than the president and were eager to take him down. It wasn’t about bringing criminals to Justice or anything particularly noble. At the time, the government was spying on virtually all communications of Americans and then it feigned outrage over Nixon being okay with goons breaking the law to look at documents from a rival party. That rival party bit back hard

they were not. that italocuck and spic initially had little understanding about what they are investigating

They weren’t what? I’m a little lost

>BU...BUT THEY DIDNT HAVE INTERNETS

Attached: 7f8.jpg (600x691, 42.26K)

the intitial investigators were on nobody parties side. they were just doing their job

Hehehehe, you are very naive if you think Washington works on anything approaching honesty or principles.