Whose fault is the massive surge in the black murder rate in America since 2019?

Whose fault is the massive surge in the black murder rate in America since 2019?

Attached: 3a9293470d8def30ca5a75e3847f7e71[1].jpg (1280x720, 70.3K)

Black people. No one forces your to be a murderous nigger.

*chalks hands*

TRUMPISM ROBBED THE BLACK COMMUNITY OF IMPORTANT BLACK LEADERSHIP BY SPREADING COVID.

whew I think I nailed it!

There is no crime wave

Only a moral one

niggers and jews

The people behind the BLM agenda, among others, have names and faces. Very famous ones, in fact.

Attached: 1593068811161.png (1704x2936, 1.24M)

In theory. But in reality, we KNOW that they tend to have low impulse control. Big surges in the black murder rate are the result of state-level policies.

Niggers
>t. dfw user

Are you suggesting blacks should be held accountable for their own actions?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i blame blm, also jews

Attached: 1652482356796.jpg (610x694, 33.81K)

Even when niggers get the money and help they need, they still murder. News story on one guy who got help by a white dude with GoFundMe...raised 300k to start a lawnmower business...guy gets a house in normal neighborhood with white people. Some niggers from the hood visit this gibz king nigger. A shootout between gibz king and a friend happen with two other hood gangsters from the old neighborhood. None of the four nigs hit each other, but the ricochet hits a house across the street and kills a young white guy in his room studying.

All four niggers are now going to jail for murder. So no, niggers seal their own fate. You can take the nigger out of the ghetto, but you cannot take the nigger out of the nigger.

>Whose fault is the massive surge in the black murder rate in America since 2019?
White supremacy is the only explanation for this.

Attached: blacks.jpg (2592x1728, 519.03K)

>since 2019
Uh, have you read a history book or watched the news since you were born?

>More amerimutts
How come most of the niggers there are half-white-half-nigger mutts

i'm going to go way way out on a wild limb here, and guess it's the black murderers' faults, but i don't want to get too crazy just yet.

When they think the rules are lessened as a result of the chaos of BLM cancer, they have even less impulse control. There should be an equation to describe this.

Systemic racism. The lack of equity explains why black people are prone to committing murder

wypeepo

I need the STL file for this, on my last day at work I'm going to start the 3D printer and walk out.

This. If you were systemically oppressed, you too would murder somebody that dissed your homies

>2019
It started mid-2020

Kikes then niggers in that order.

It’s Russia/Ukraine war’s fault .