Anyone else depressed at the total lack of non-pozzed entertainment today? I'm not a "consoomer" by any means...

Anyone else depressed at the total lack of non-pozzed entertainment today? I'm not a "consoomer" by any means, but it's annoying that I'm only able to watch old movies and listen to old music because everything made post-2010 has some anti-white/fag agenda. I'm only 22 and already living in the past like an old man reminiscing on the good ol' days

Attached: IMG_2156.png (828x1792, 1.43M)

Niggers with white hair just look stupid

>Society's brightest minds are spending their time developing algorithms to determine exactly how black and gay to make video games for maximum degeneration
It's so over lmao

Sorry but maths is racist an very problematic

I watch old metal videos on youtube man. That and the shit I use to watch back in the 90s.

I hear you, user. I feel the same way. I'm a bit older, 45, but FUCK that isn't THAT old, not as old as I feel reminiscing about the 90's "back in my day when candy bars were only 40 or 50 cents..."

FUCK the Jews!

Dudebros doing blow made a infinite cash cow but let kikes into it and now we see the death throws of another shoah lmao

Attached: 460FFAAE-8F1A-4AED-855D-7FD702B68B74.gif (500x337, 2.52M)

ypu are living in the greatest time in history, user
((our time))

Blizzard is dying and they keep doubling down on the things that are killing their games. I doubt blizzard will exist in 10 years from now.

I just play HLL and Squad

nublizz is pathetic, the WC2 and SC days are long gone.

Im 30 and i feel bad for you bro. At least i had the chance to enjoy the 90's. As for entertainment ive been reading a lot more and watching youtube. All corporate media is a nightmare.

>Society's brightest minds are spending their time developing algorithms to determine exactly how black and gay to make video games for maximum degeneration
It wasn't supposed to be a documentary

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-184449_Chrome.jpg (297x446, 96.6K)

I know you're not White because I'm the only White man left in Texas begone Taco nigger

Attached: 1640739547868.gif (112x112, 877K)

>I'm only 22 and already living in the past like an old man reminiscing on the good ol' days

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Old TV is good
I was watching ER recently, the first few seasons are decent.

Attached: women_in_vidya.jpg (1024x868, 142.29K)

Older than you and the messaging has gone on so long I don't even know what year you'd be back in to escape it. The gay and inter racial messages have been around so long the only thing that truly sticks out is that there seems to be a complete ban now on any truly attractive female being cast on tv or in movies.

Make your own entertainment. Make music, learn woodworking or metalworking; learn to make or fix things. It's far more rewarding, doesn't support (((them))) and you learn useful skills.

How old are you? I'm 37 and I almost always consume old shit. My gf always complains about the old movies I choose but idgaf.
We can't seek shelter in the past forever.

>m the only White man left in Texas begone Taco nigger
Fuck you I'm the white man

Watch old shows like entourage and old westerns. Theres so many quality things made between 1950-2010 that you dont even need to watch any of this aids shows

the tool is very good

Attached: mastermercy.png (1609x976, 477.67K)

It's easy to find the imposters let me try to speak their tongues so you can understand.
Nachos bellgrande 7-Layer Burrito chalupa, Mexican pizza Baja Blast chimichanga.

Stfu gringo, it's reconquista time

it's all so tiresome

Attached: spaceniggers.jpg (1240x2015, 580.58K)

I'll vote with my dollars and never ever play anything blizzard again, fuck off. Doubt there are enough paying blacks to put them into the black....

I stopped watching around 2006. Life has never been better. Stopped listening to modern music in the 90's. Listening to John Dowland Lite music now as my children fall asleep. Exposing the children to better music encourages brain development. Remove yourself from the trash. Live like preindustrial people as much as you can. The more you do the more you will find real happiness and purpose.

It's actually a bit annoying that Texas never makes the White man bug-out locations Top Ten because "Mexicans" -- but come on, it's a big state, and there are worse things than having to deal with the occasional spic. There's a lot of land here you could start a mini ethnostate if you tried.

I haven’t watched a new movie in 7 years

Not really. I’ve just decided to ignore most entertainment made after 2012. The only thing I kept up with was Kamen Rider and even that got pozzed recently.

At this point I’ll just be happy if Bluey manages to end on an un-pozzed note, and if not then I’ll just continue to enjoy the backlog which probably has more entertainment than I’ll ever be able to consume anyways.

Attached: 71BCDE24-C518-48AC-92BB-6A3159A2B6ED.jpg (1200x675, 90.44K)

watch "crabs!". its a silly non-woke horror comedy about killer horseshoe crabs

So tired anons

My kids love Bluey too. I can't believe that's distributed by Disney. It's 2D animation not that CGI modern shit, and not pozzed. Probably because it's made in Australia, but I hope they don't fuck it up.

Checked.

Attached: Jetsons.jpg (1024x861, 166.1K)

Buy a dirt bike. Go outside.

No Straight Roads came out about 2 years ago, it's Malaysian and it's very good. Has a good moral at the end, too.
Amazing music.