How many passports does Any Forums keep as a backup?

how many passports does Any Forums keep as a backup?

Attached: passports.jpg (1600x1067, 485.7K)

u got a urmomgay pp?

Attached: 1632451137861.jpg (590x1024, 66.02K)

glows

My passport expired 10 years ago and I never got it renewed, so I don't even have one.

Russian, British, Swiss

Why the fuck would I have a passport? I never leave mom's basement

You're a fucking psycho nobody does this shit please go away.

Why have a backup when you already have the only one that matters?

Attached: 17602764-1A4B-4B8D-A4F0-9001263703E1.jpg (3024x4032, 3.63M)

Only Jews have more than one passport.

Attached: 100%_pure_levite.jpg (336x274, 25.69K)

I can barely keep one upto date wtf.

>how many passports does Any Forums keep as a backup?

Attached: raw.gif (402x244, 907.44K)

I have 2 passports. I'll get a 3rd one probably a few years from now. It's honestly a good idea in the current climate to have some. I won't be drafted to fight no war.

are those countries easy to get? how do you have swiss dont they have one of the highest standards for citizenship out of any euro country? i remember reading even millionaires couldnt get it

Got a US, EU, and Latin American one. I'm good.

thats what i want to do but im not sure what other country to get or what the easiest ones are. which did you get?

Why there is a symbol of an anus at the bottom of American pissport.

which eu and latin nation and what were the requirements? do you have to pay taxes or some shit?

It’s a pokeball dipshit

I don't have any passport

LA is because I was born in it (jus soli, they all operate this way).
EU one is because my grandparents were from Italy and they do jus sanguinis for citizenship so I get it automatically.
Basically, just be born lucky.

i dont even have one, not like it matters i cant even leave

Attached: 1461098178300.jpg (2440x1627, 3.51M)

damn nice. i wonder if i have any part italian ancestry, how far back do they allow it to go? a distant relative from 100 years ago or does it have to be direct parent? do they make you pay taxes and shit on your income in america? are there any other costs involved besides the processing of the document itself

I had lots of friends that got it through their great-great-grandparents but you definitely need some documentation. I believe Germany has a similar system.
And nah, Italy doesn't make you pay taxes if you live abroad. Actually that's a big flaw of being an American citizen, going to always have to pay taxes regardless of where I go.

PMC business and arms sales

Some countries in LA will give you citizenship after 2 years living there. I think Argentina and Chile do that. If you want to do something complicated. Have akif in Brazil. They are born a braxilian citizen. After that, you are able to gain citizenship through your child as the father. Process probably takes like 6 months after birth.

Besides living in a country for a few years the only other ways to get citizneship is to donate alot of money or like invest alot of money. Like El Salvador will give you citizenship for a donation of 3 Bitcoin. Turkey and Portugal is like 300k invested over a few years.

It all depends on what you want to do and what you are able to commit to it. Myself I will spend like 2 years in EU to get a passport by family blood ties.

Brazil and one EU country

Attached: glowie.png (1920x1200, 1.25M)

Isn't a single Bitcoin worth over 60k? You can find corrupt officials who'll charge less than that, goddamn.

I'm currently issued 8 passports. I keep them in my safe next right next to my bundles of euros, pounds and dollars. There's also a little slot in the top for my Walther PP7, i need get me a 9mm one of these days.

Attached: james-bond-1.jpg (1200x650, 90.14K)

>Isn't a single Bitcoin worth over 60k?
Crypto is crashing hard. Bitcoin is currently $29k.

That guns only value is being in movies

these repeating numbers will tell you my passport stack amount
also check the ID

It really all depends on which safety deposit box I'm at. My Swiss bank stash is loaded. I have 250k, a gun, passports from Brazil, Germany, Russia..so many. I took this pic last time I was there, so I could keep track of all my shit ya know. Wouldn't wanna forget what stash has which, so photographic logs of you good is always a necessity.

Pic related is my stash

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x544, 63.1K)

so its not actual citizenship? its a non citizen passport? because if im not mistaken doesnt citizenship give you a right to all the generous gibbs of switzerland? hence why they dont hand out citizenship easily

>literally the most white man's compact pistol

>Isn't a single Bitcoin worth over 60k
Whew, you havent been keeping up with crypto lately because the entire market is in a freefall after the recent TerraUST Depegging/Luna 100% crash

Guess that tells you I don't give a crap about crypto. Then again, Bitcoin has been known to bounce back so who can tell what will happen?
Holy shit, that's Jason Bourne!

thank you mr webb