Do you find it harder to tell Asians apart than other races?

Do you find it harder to tell Asians apart than other races?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (437x370, 53.41K)

There's more than one?

Creepy koreans

those dudes made some kickass music though

all non whites look the same to me

When it comes down to the races of the earth (White, Yellow, Red, Brown, Black). The Non-Whites are harder to tell apart usually. The Yellow Asiatics are ok and I can tell them apart in some ways. Whether it is a tan or less of an epicanthic fold, or bigger lips you can tell. Its negros that look the same however and it is their androgyneous and simular features that make them indifferable.

same

Attached: 1651090203776.jpg (200x252, 10.17K)

I look Asian do women like guys with small eyes?

Attached: 1646869935763.gif (806x720, 1.1M)

Is bottom left Sandy from Monkey Magic?

A little bit, but honestly I have more trouble putting it to words than I do identifying a particular Asian. Like said, it's usually features that are harder to describe in a succinct, non-creepy way. E.g. rounder or more almond shaped eyes, a flatter or more prominent brow or nose, high or low cheeks, etc. You can't differentiate by hair or eye color like with whites.

Are you chink or chink ally?
Blacks are easier to tell apart than Asians

>You can't differentiate by hair or eye color like with whites.
You sorta can I think more japs have dark brown hair than other east asians facial hair growth is also a good indicator of where someones from

I could tell those guys are Japs

Is this a name my band thread?

N*Chink

No. Facial blindness is a low IQ thing.

>all non whites look the same to me
No they don't and if you can't tell the difference you are retarded, but that's usual for a 4channer who's not a bot or some bad faith arguing idiot.

I can tell a difference between a german and a pole and a frenchman and a swede very easily. You're retarded there is no 'white' get off the fucking german proxy you retarded american.

The Japanese have two genetic archtypes that let's you tell them apart. The ones who look like they have the squint eye are basically Mongolian Rape Babies aka the Yayoi type, while the ones who look more European are Jomon type; and most of their genetics derive from the Ainu. It's how you can tell who most chinks are descended from too.

Attached: 1644957486657.jpg (801x451, 33.58K)

I meant telling Asian individuals apart

Attached: MW-FJ630_japan0_20170403230440_ZH.jpg (890x501, 265.62K)

>When it comes down to the races of the earth (White, Yellow, Red, Brown, Black). The Non-Whites are harder to tell apart usually. The Yellow Asiatics are ok and I can tell them apart in some ways. Whether it is a tan or less of an epicanthic fold, or bigger lips you can tell. Its negros that look the same however and it is their androgyneous and simular features that make them indifferable.
First off all those are not races. Neither of those are races in fact.
Secondly literally none of that idiotic shit you just said is true.
It's why free speech needs to end, you're right about one thing, you are all stupid annoying monkeys no matter which kind, and you all need to stfu and have no freedom that is not given to you for good conduct.

I'm not an oriental I'm White. Also, if you noticed the country I'm from I got an issue with these people coming in. But what I am saying is anthropolgically speaking, I have studied all the races on this earth and I can tell just from observation that Negroes have more simularites with each other than orientals. However that doesn't mean orientals are diverse as a race. They all got yellow skin (depending on what tone but they are all simular), Brown eyes, and black hair.

>First of all those are not races. Neither of those are races in fact.
Are you a jew, a non-white, or a White who doesn't have any belief in God but instead believes in evolution. These are distinctly seperate representatives of this earth and are put together as races (despite the minor differences) due to their simularity in genes, culture, anthropological traits, and their living space.

>I meant telling Asian individuals apart
You can do the same with literally any people, it's just because britain is so multiethnic right now compared to say china, that if you took a pic of london it look like you are in pakistan, africa or whatever all at the same time.
Also there's massive differences on just their faces and everything else. Also you don't get to be an actual race or human subtype unless you have quite a few commonalities. The bongoloid retard strikes again.

Humans are retarded apes that peverts distorts or misuses every fucking thing with their whore of mouth.

No, but I guess being a hapa helps in that regard (inb4 flag checks out). It's about at easy as distinguishing people from the various regions of Europe. It is more difficult to correctly identify those who come from countries in the same region though. For example, telling a Japanese and a Korean apart (by looks alone) is more of a challenge than if you were to compare a Northern Han Chinese to an Indonesian.

>Are you a jew, a non-white, or a White who doesn't have any belief in God but instead believes in evolution. These are distinctly seperate representatives of this earth and are put together as races (despite the minor differences) due to their simularity in genes, culture, anthropological traits, and their living spa
There's no such fucking thing as 'white' americans are fucking retards for ever trying to force by constant annoying repetition totally retarded labels on anything that doesn't match biologically or anything whatsoever.
>These are distinctly seperate representatives of this earth and are put together as races (despite the minor differences) due to their simularity in genes, culture, anthropological traits, and their living space.
It's a human subtype or subspecies to use proper taxonomy. I can find a literal middle schooler smarter than you shut your whore mouth up you filthy canadian bastard. You are last person who want to talk about these issues, there is something to be said that you should never talk too much about something you know too little about, it's like listening to a fucking moron that fails at basic algebra, talk about discrete math.
That's how you are about all this. You sit and pervert the world with misinformation through internet, nothing needs to be erased quicker and more urgently than free speech, the notion that you should be able to get on your little shoe box and say whatever the fuck that comes into the disgusting head of yours.

Blacks have more unqiue and expressive eyes. I have never found it difficult to tell blacks apart, but yellow Asians are another matter. They look like carbon copies of each other. I would really struggle to recognise an Asian face in a sea of Asian faces.