If you are red pilled, why would you ever want kids?

if you are red pilled, why would you ever want kids?

if you understand that you are born into slavery, why would you willingly have kids so that they can become slaves unless you could somehow stop them from becoming slaves?

except there is no way that you can. are you going to home school them so they dont get brainwashed by globohomo? where are they going to work? in some jews factory?

you realise that you wont even to get to pick your kids names as the woman typically decides the kids names. she will raise her kids feminist, because shes a feminists (all women are feminist because all women think they should have the right to vote) and you wont get a say in the matter. she will more than likely leave you, and you will be paying child support while she makes some nigger their new dad, and she will teach your kids to hate you and your masculinity and make them ignore anything you say. yet you will still have to pay for them.

you pay for your kids, and for what? so they become a productive member of the globohomo society, being a wage slave in some jews factory? you literally finance wage salves for some jew to profit off of from the pittance the jews give you.

>but but but, muh white race, muh amerimutt genes.

they arent your genes, you are a vessel that genes construct, use and then dispose of. you own your genes as much as a shed snake skin owns the snake. your great great grandkids will be on average 6.25% related to you, so in little over 100 years, your genetic identity will have all but vanished.

a slave race wanting to breed are literal cattle that think its important to make more cattle, as if this isnt exactly what the farmer wants the cattle to think. why do you think that the jews have made society hyper sexualised and destroyed traditional relationships?

Attached: il_fullxfull.2415488036_hyx3[1].jpg (2173x1144, 124.04K)

Bump

not until after the war

Someone explain why whites are discouraged from reproducing.

consider also how nuts it is to talk about genetic purity when the human race could also be a genetically engineered slave race. because all good cattle have had genetic manipulation.

I've never been into the anti kids thing, when you look at places like reddits anti natalist community its full of young people who've never suffered a day in their lives but complain about how nihilistic the world is because greta says they're gonna be underwater in a few months, and think that they are somehow unfortunate to be born into the "worst time in human history" because they think all of history is romantic movies or some shit, literally retarded zoomer thinking.

tldr life has always been tough, we survived against all odds, you are a pussy for not wanting kids

/thread

for the man to come

Crazy to think the aliens in they live had better intentions then democrats.

This time it's unironically different. When was the last time you would get fired for not wanting an experimental "vaccine"? We survived wars against humans, but we're facing demons now

>Someone explain why whites are discouraged from reproducing.

someone explain to me why our society is hyper sexualised? rhetorical question.

we arent discouraged. the complete opposite. why are people made to feel pressure to lose their virginity when its completely degenerate to have sex outside of marriage? why is there so much sex in media? why are women encouraged to act like whores? why are men made to feel like failures if they cant get access to womans vagina?

basically anyone encouraging men to have children is encouraging men to pander to modern degenerate feminist woman. ie. they spreading bargain bucket feminist propaganda.

even your post is of the flavour

>if you arent making white kids you are a race traitor

which i have addressed in OP, so your post is contradiction, contradiction is logical fallacy, only trolls / retards use logical fallacies

and what good is the white race if its just a slave race to the jews?

Attached: 7ac[1].png (1424x780, 1.22M)

>we arent discouraged. the complete opposite.
Explain them pushing abortion so much then

You're conflating sex with reproduction. While it's true that you generally have to have sex to reproduce, it's certainly not true that you have to reproduce to have sex, certainly not with widespread easy access to various forms of birth control and abortion.

>tough

this isnt about the world being difficult, this is about the world being degenerate.

your kids will grow up to be feminist and there is nothing you can do about it. your kids will be told to support current thing, to wear face masks and to get vaccinated.

i dont mind going out to work, but i want to get paid a fair wage. with hyper inflation my pay is worth less with each passing day. my father bought a house and fed and clothed a family of 5 with a single working mans salary. i cant afford to buy that same house with a graduate salary and its only getting worse. your kids will have nothing and be happy even after they ground their asses off. why would anybody willingly have kids knowing that their lives are going to worse than their own and things are only going to keep getting worse? because isnt the totalitarian tip toe one of the main red pills - things only get worse, rights are diminished every day. why would you ever want your kids to go through that?

you cant get out of a hole by digging your way out. cattle cant breed their way out of being cattle. if you want to stop the farmer having dominion over your kind then you need to stop breeding more cattle.

i can see why people think that contraception increasing babies seems counter intuitive but...

contraception increases and normalises sexual activity. if you want people to die in car crashes, you encourage people to drive their cars.

sex is the act of making babies. sex with contraception is failed sex. but a person is more likely to carry out a successful sex act if they have been getting lots of practice. whos more likely to have a baby? a person whos never had sex, or a person who has (protected) sex daily?

if you want people to support wars and join the army you get kids to play with toy guns and play shooter games.

>things only get worse, rights are diminished every day. why would you ever want your kids to go through that?
this is true, but I guess it depends on every individual. I personally enjoy life, even if not blind to the dark side. I don't see the things you listed as a reason not to want to bring children into the world. By that logic my parents and possibly their parents should not have existed either, they all seemed to have happy lives at least externally.

Are you considering having kids with a partner? Or are you just thinking about the idea philosophically? It matters I guess.

without contraception

>better not have sex, dont want to get pregnant

with contraception

>lets have sex, i probably wont get pregnant, and if i do, will just abort it

>oops i got pregnant, well now that im pregnant, i think i want to keep it

Mmmm good point, but I think this argument only works for condoms and birth control pills. Abortion may be for a different reason altogether, namely child sacrifice

Kys rabbi
Christ is king and we are free in him

Because unlike you it seems, they’re going to have to kill me to stop me.

Attached: 38A39AAF-6852-428A-819A-5D3150404911.png (642x328, 33.86K)

>I don't see the things you listed as a reason not to want to bring children into the world.

you dont see your children living as slaves as a reason not to have children? isnt that pretty twisted to have a kid knowing that they will live a life as a slave?

>By that logic my parents and possibly their parents should not have existed either, they all seemed to have happy lives

ignorance is bliss

>at least externally.

and thats the kicker isnt it? most people put on a façade to deal with life. how many of your parents are on mood stabilizing drugs (enough of the population are)? who really is content with their lives? why do so many people have mid life crises - where people get half way through their lives and realises they been focusing on the wrong things - realising that they have been spirituality bereft for 40 years. everyone upholds the simulation. why would you want your kids to live in a phony world? wouldnt that be like the choice between living in a sham loveless marriage or being single?

if they want me to breed because they want more slaves, then im not breeding. what would i even get out of it? a massive money sink? create another human being that is in all likelihood going to resent you once their mother has downloaded all her feminist bullshit onto them or heaven forbid they realise that you created them knowing what you did about the world.

people talk about having kids as if its some selfless, noble act. when in fact its once of the most self indulgent, egotistical acts. whats more egotistical than creating a mini you and living vicariously through them? if youre really committed to helping the "make more salves" cause and arent an egotist, adopt.

Because God wills it.