When right wing loses men like Dave Portnoy, you know you dun goofed

"Dave Portnoy vows to vote Democrat if Roe v. Wade is overturned: 'This is like going back in time'"

>"It doesn't matter- Republican, Democrat, you can't support this," Portnoy said. "This is like going back in time. Like, what are we, in the 20s? It's so preposterous that I think the thing's made up, but you have to let women do that. It's a cause that, like, there's very few times I'll come out because you can't win with it. And it's certainly, certainly a controversial issue, but like I would walk in a rally for that. That is f---ing insane. It's so insane. I think it's almost made up and a ploy by the Democrats because they know how bad Biden's approval ratings are that it's like, ‘well, how do you swing it back the other way?’ … But if that thing is true, then that's a sad day in this country. That's all I'm gonna say about that. But it has to be said. There's certain issues you have to come out and be like, what are we f---ing talking about here?"

Republichuds have effectively alienated the male sports watching public aka the majoirty. Nice job. lmao. Maybe it's time to rethink this one?

Attached: portnoy.jpg (681x383, 47.42K)

Jews

>This is like going back in time. Like, what are we, in the 20s?
Roe v. Wade is 70's right?
Who wouldn't want to go back to the 50's lol
Also fuck Dave Portnoy if he's for murdering babies he can go fuck himself

Smash that early life famalam

Attached: 1616874305418.png (907x1175, 1.65M)

>oy vey someone think of da children

Attached: 77b679f4-d18b-11ec-8f19-8bd1c75cbd04.png (1024x1024, 990.19K)

Jew

Some kike? Who cares?

i dont even know who this fucker is

kinda looks like chad Zuckerberg

He looks like he's holding in a huge fart.

(((Portnoy))) Nothing of value was lost.

He's been a Democrat the whole time, it's called pacing

His product is girly booze and degenerate gambling..

If you are willing to vote for the other political party whose views counter your just because of abortion then you weren't serious at all about your beliefs. I disliked Trump a lot but I didn't go "Guess I will vote Democrat" because I lean right regardless of Trump

>Roe v. Wade is not being overturned. Don't be a CNN parrot

>Like, what are we, in the 20s?
"How can you oppose abortion in (current year)?" whiny is so lazy and stupid. Exactly what has changed since Roe vs Wade? Medical advancements only support a pro-life position, because more detailed sonogram technology make the humanity of the unborn more clearly visible and an early age, and better medical care makes the age of viability earlier as well. There have now been babies survived after been delivered after 20 weeks. So just saying, "But it's...this year!" isn't much of an argument.

It's a slide thread you retards. Any time one of these Jewbots makes a "republican bad" thread, just ignore it.

but how was the pizza?

You idiots still think Roe v Wade is getting over turned. The SCOTUS draft said, it's a State decision. It's not overturned dumb fuck

nigger are you brain dead? you would have to overturn it for states to be able to decide on their own. stop drinking. seriously.

Roe vs. Wade was a Supreme Court decision. The Supreme Court decides whether or not to overturn its decisions. If you meant to say, "You idiots still think abortion is getting outlawed", you would have a point, but you just sound like an uninformed jerk.

It's a literal jewish faggot

Good is good and bad is bad.
If they promote bad they are kike niggers.
Every
single
time.

jews deserve abortion, all of them

Attached: 1651609115662.jpg (1232x1495, 604.61K)

Do you even know what those words mean?

jewish

>"Dave Portnoy vows to vote Democrat if Roe v. Wade is overturned: 'This is like going back in time
if this is a real report then he is doing what is good for his Brand. He had some issues with #metoo lately. plus it makes sense for these talking heads to remain relevant and (((controversial))) so they get money from (((views))) on (((social media)))

ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION YET

Attached: Rand.png (373x427, 162.81K)

>OH NOOOO WE CAN'T JUST GO BACK TO THE OLD WAYS THAT IS BAD ONLY NEW WAYS ARE GOOD I LOVE MARIJUANA ANAL SEX WITH DISABLED TRANS WOMEN OF COLOR
The average person is literally mentally retarded. There is no hope for humanity.

Who cares what the jew (((Portnoy))) thinks about abortion.

> When being a RINO is enough, you feel the need to go full retard eventhough there is no real difference between the 2 major political parties.

Fuck this cesspool, im going to smoke a ham

Attached: 1652049694008.jpg (500x300, 18.6K)

But it actually IS the 20s though. Lmao

Is the male sports watching public really going to take Portnoy's complaint that seriously?

Dude obviously doesn't even understand what overturning it means. Democrats fight it so hard because they understand that states can treat abortion like Democrats treat gun rights.