Why are American cities so shit?

Hardmode: can't say blacks or Jews

pic unrelated: it's Tokyo

Attached: xtg6mi8645y81[1].jpg (1440x1799, 807.31K)

But it is blacks

Import a bunch of niggers into Tokyo and see how things turn out.
D.C. has beautiful architecture, but you’ll be hounded by niggers for money and maybe even assaulted.

Jews

White limousine liberals and the retards that vote for them.
They ruin everything for the sheer joy of it.

>what is 1+1?
>can't say 2

Why do Asian cities fit the cyberpunk vibes so well?

Attached: Larung-Gar China.jpg (1000x667, 707.05K)

if you force me into hard mode, then I say democrats.

Car-centric urban planning and homeless subhumanity

I love the high-tech vibe combined with the traditional architecture.

I mean, it's literally just niggers and jews. Go look at footage of any American city from the first half of the 20th century and compare it with footage from today. It's always the niggers and jews user.

>Hardmode: you're not allowed to give the answer
It doesn't work like that, user.

Checkmate chuds. BTFO.

Not a tree in sight. Fuckin nips, no wonder they love robots so much, they just look in the mirror and replicate themselves.

I pick up litter for a big city
it's mostly niggers that do it

>Hardmode: can't say blacks or Jews
Niggers and kikes.

This but whites are at fault for turning away from truth and embracing Abrahamic baby-cutting monotheisms.

Attached: athena wins.jpg (800x494, 66.9K)

terrible city planning, horrible highways, obsession with square blocks that suck for traffic, a bunch of parks squares that waste space, they are just generally not that well organized. I am not even talking about shitty tiny towns that have nothing going for them except for gas stations which make their entire budget.

Attached: images - 2022-05-14T041813.530.jpg (275x183, 14.88K)

San Antonio fag here. Get bent OP. Why is your opinion shit? Problably something to do with public transport.

Attached: AF5ABB48-A313-4C0F-811F-EC25F65AEF16.jpg (413x395, 78.83K)

J...

oh

white 'people'

>San Antonio
I have never been as depressed to be in a city than when I was in San Antonio. Even made jersey, mobile and N.O. feel good.

Hispanics

>Why do sewers stink?
>And don't say peepee poopoo

BECAUSE HONG KONG INSPIRED CYBERPUNK

Attached: kowloon-city.jpg (1024x768, 318.78K)

kek

Attached: you pigs.jpg (640x360, 28.86K)

I love Tokyo... as a tourist. Having everything neon and lit up makes for a pretty picture, but look closer at the buildings if you want the real story

T. Guy that hasnt seen a woman with bmi below 24 in 5 years

Let's be real here, these are both because of niggers.

spics

My family went there and that never happened to them (we're white). We've even been down to downtown Detroit and nothing bad happened. One guy stopped us to talk to us when we were at the monument in the center of the city (more or less) and he was a real chill guy (he was black). Just depends on what parts you go to.

Based high IQ enjoyer

Attached: 1645937777634.gif (332x360, 1.18M)

jews and niggers

Wow you went there for one day with mommy and daddy and met a real authentic BASED black man. Get the fuck off Any Forums you child