Staring can land you in prison as police crackdown on 'unhealthy sexual behaviour'

Based or cringe UK subway?

lbc.co.uk/news/staring-on-tube-unhealthy-sexual-behaviour/

Attached: file.png (694x665, 332.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

12ft.io/proxy?q=https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/10/staring-sexual-harassment-sadiq-khan-tells-london-commuters/
standard.co.uk/news/uk/tfl-intrusive-staring-tube-london-crime-women-underground-b987537.html
itv.com/news/london/2022-04-19/rise-in-tube-passengers-reported-to-police-for-intrusive-staring
mylondon.news/news/zone-1-news/london-underground-posters-tube-warning-23455562
wionews.com/world/staring-at-women-for-long-can-land-you-in-jail-warns-uk-police-471822
nypost.com/2022/05/12/calling-men-bald-at-work-now-considered-sexual-harassment-in-the-uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What happens when it’s a Muzzie doing the staring?

12ft.io/proxy?q=https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/10/staring-sexual-harassment-sadiq-khan-tells-london-commuters/

Powerful, stunning and brave

(Link without paywall)

Attached: file.png (480x768, 306.66K)

Inshallah

>riding the underground cuckway rather than having a car like any decent remotely successful person

Plebcels deserve to be arrested desu

He blocked her from exiting. Is it this one same huemonkey who posts fake news all day long?

Couldn't you just say that you weren't staring? In most if not all cases it would be impossible to prove in court.

If u think the brtsh r faggots imagine living in a country thats just a satellite of this faggot country

>behavioUr
whew, i was scared i might have to care for a second

Don't look like a prostitute and you won't be treated like one.

Sharia Law for a better society.

Attached: sharia zone.jpg (1908x1146, 191.68K)

>Your honor, her tits are huge.

this is the question I came to this thread to see answered. Surely this law is discriminatory and Islamophobic. Also niggers affected.

>fake news
Fuck you, chud:

standard.co.uk/news/uk/tfl-intrusive-staring-tube-london-crime-women-underground-b987537.html

itv.com/news/london/2022-04-19/rise-in-tube-passengers-reported-to-police-for-intrusive-staring

mylondon.news/news/zone-1-news/london-underground-posters-tube-warning-23455562

wionews.com/world/staring-at-women-for-long-can-land-you-in-jail-warns-uk-police-471822

Attached: file.png (1306x622, 424.01K)

Attached: a20ddd95ed33c6937246c1f37232e519.gif (360x346, 170.07K)

I once got a nasty look from a chick who caught me staring at her tits. In my defense: a) they were massive, b) she was wearing a low cut top with a pushup bra and looked like a serving wench at Octoberfest, c) she was walking up stairs while i was coming down, d) I was legit concerned her tits might explode out of her top and injure me.

It was like some bitch wearing tight yoga pants with "SLUT" in gold sparkle lettering on the bottom, then complaining about dude's staring at her ass when she's doing squats in front of them at the gym.

I do stare, don't care
Don't dress like a whore then
I just don't stare at the gym because they like this attention

my macaco irmao

Oi!
Over 'ere m8
'Ave you got your starin' loisense

Attached: br'i'i'ish constabularians.jpg (976x549, 72.08K)

Racist pieces of shit. Fuck their White Supremacy. This is inherently anti-BIPOC and against new immigrants.

Yeah, come to think of it, cops stare at people all the time, so I guess they do have a loicense.

Anglo countries are hellscapes, 2 kids just got arrested in america for “misgendering” a tranny. Everything is extremely illegal if you are a white man. My friend recently just got out of court which he went to becaus eof his whacko ex gf. She filed a bunch of fake reports on him one after another after another and so he kept going to trial lver and over again. Eventually she got a male friend of hers to commit bank fraud and steal all his money. He tried taking her to court but here is what the court said
>umm sweaty shes a WOMAN and you are DEPRIVING HER of her RESTITUTION.
And ao they just let her go with all the guys money. Wouldnt even arrest the bank fraud guy who did the theft.

Honestly bro one day eventually Ill have a sailboat and then im just leaving.

>kids just got arrested in america for “misgendering” a tranny
Source?

Lmao

>2 kids just got arrested in america for “misgendering” a tranny.
Post a link.

Yeah I’m going to need a source on that too.

oh yeah? what if I'm blind, you faggot.

It's only for bird shitskins obviously

Check the thread right here theres been several up today
Btw it was 3 kids not 2

The Islamic State of Bongland is as cucked as it gets, beating even the Occupied States of Zog.
In the UK, calling a man "bald" at work is now considered sexual harassment.

nypost.com/2022/05/12/calling-men-bald-at-work-now-considered-sexual-harassment-in-the-uk/

Kek faggots

another attack on straight white men specifically. They want us anxious, insecure and submissive. They want to poison the natural order between men and girls.

Won't work with me. I'll continue to look wherever I want whenever I want.

Attached: 1649867104075.jpg (500x640, 76.6K)

I'm fine with them cracking down on 'unhealthy sexual behavior" but it should include sodomy, premarital sex, self-abuse, etc.