What are the political implication of living in a modern society where you aren't able to distinguish between men &...

What are the political implication of living in a modern society where you aren't able to distinguish between men & women?
As the technology progress, tranny become more passable up to the point of becoming a complete woman.

Attached: 1652068752765.jpg (960x961, 103.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtNn7P3SoIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is this ho

GUESS WHAT

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-172320_Brave.jpg (183x373, 50.74K)

You know If you fucking losers spent as much time on literally anything else in your life as you do obsessing about trannies, drawing tranny memes, talking about trannies, going on tranny twitter/reddit, saving images of trannies, reading tranny news etc you'd probably be confident and successful men in your day to day

Attached: 086d03393b6c0ef2ede1a721052f3034--reaction-pictures-frogs.jpg (236x236, 10.01K)

Trannys are a Russian/Chinese psyop who push it on those board to help destroy the West. It's time to nuke Moscow and Beijing for being bad and not knowing their place

An Aussie trans

>INDIA
show bobs

I fully approve of this meme

>tranny become more passable up to the point of becoming a complete woman.
were? like 99% look like men in drag or worse , although their are a few cute ones its very rare

I just saw her about 5 minuets ago at my gas station.

Thou shalt ne'er a true maiden be. Thou hast neither womb nor ovary. Thou art a catamite, twist'd by foul perversion of chirurgeon's art to crude fleer'ry of Divine perfection.
All validation as thou receivest like unto Janus' own be, and tepid to boot. 'Pon thy hind, good folk fleer.
Thy good father and kind mother art in troth disgust'd and in shame of thee.
Thy friends doth make sport of thine hideous countenance 'twixt themselves.
By thee art all of Adam's sons utterly repuls'd. Our Lord didst fortuitously permit all menfolk to divine thy fraud with wondrous accuracy.
If by trickery, thou didst 'pon occasion "pass", all gentle folk verily wouldst 'pon closer examination revile thee. By the Lord's arrangement, thy very bones betray thee.
And if 'pon chance thou pliest with drink an unfortunate companion unto thy fetid bed, 'twould soonest fly as drink in the aromas from thine diseas'd, fest'ring wound, the which thou cherish in mockery of Eve's daughters.
Tis certaine that never shalt the devil's spawn pass from thine false womb, thus fruitless art thy efforts to ensnare gentlefolk.
Joy shall likewise escape thee.
'Pon waking, thou paint upon thy face a Deceiver's frippery, but inside thine heart, parlous despair circles like Leviathan, eft t' crush thee 'neath th'unbearable weight.
In the end 'twill be too much to bear - thou shalt find thyself procuring firm rope, mocking the hangman's noble art, and plunging into the bitter abyss of the Divill's embrace, to spend thy days better cavorting with thine masters.
Thine father or mother shall occasion upon thine empty shell and weep, caught 'twixt heartbreak and relief that the shame thou broughtest them hast, user, abated.
Thine headstone shall reflect thine Christian name, and hist'ry shall record thee a man.
As worms and creatures of the earth feast on thine unholy corpse, thine bones shalt betray thee again - unmistak'bly like unto Adam's.
'Tis thy fate, self-appointed. Ne'er shall thee revoke it.

Attached: received_661772874969295.jpg (124x123, 3K)

Successful penis enlargement technology doesn't exist.
Gender reinforcement should be a higher priority than mutilation shit.
This is my massive uncircumcized penis.
I have manboobs and am still terribly insecure.
Where's my dysphoria treatment?

Attached: rycock1.jpg (439x716, 30.45K)

That's a man

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-184545~2.png (1437x808, 286.57K)

>memeflagfed kikes and discord troons post a million threads on Any Forums about trannies
>"why is Any Forums so obsessed with trannies huehue"

Attached: 1638462230050.jpg (600x487, 26.46K)

>Successful penis enlargement technology doesn't exist.
it 100% does it not public because literally every guy would want it

It's not at all difficult. Trannies are the homosexuals who are trying to get you to talk to them while real women are obsessed with posing and expecting you to be a good golem. Still quite homosexual but there it is.

I don't go outside much because I get too much attention and I'm really shy

PROTIP:
>2d:4d
never fails.

They will always have a Y chromosome.

Attached: 1652353002865.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Indeed

Attached: oneofthesethingsisnotliketheother.jpg (687x453, 78.21K)

The quicker this tech advances the better. We have too many incels and society would be way better if we could just alter the gender ratio however we like.

Attached: Randomreddittranny.jpg (1080x1073, 312.44K)

im shy to but why are you telling me?

>pic unrelated

They are streaming on YT right now

youtube.com/watch?v=jtNn7P3SoIM

bone structure don't lie. also the frontholes and skinflap appendages are so ghastly and revolting that it would be impossible to mistake one for the real thing. so don't fret user!

She's a beautiful tranny

Attached: Sex.jpg (1080x1075, 206.17K)

The most jewish post of the day.

Attached: kikes.png (1000x742, 1.07M)

You asked where we were?

Who is that

Attached: 10tygf.jpg (1079x606, 344.92K)

oh ok
> I get too much attention
like bad attention or people just hitting on you? girls have to put up with a ton of bullshit so im not surprised at all that passible trans would to.

I genuinely don’t give a shit about trans, I for one welcome more sexy chicks like this to balance out the sexual marketplace. The more passable traps there are the less power real women have

It’ll never happen

Attached: 2E7B0AD9-68EB-4413-8CAB-423CAE72459B.jpg (1224x4659, 1.04M)

Shalom to you too

where do i find this game? looks like it'll let me sleep better at night.

It's literally over for chudbros.
Trannies won.

Name. Need to jerk off to this thing ASAP.

WHAT GAME IS THIS

Attached: 167725_1672384543809_4976892_n_1672384543809.jpg (294x444, 35.58K)