Damn, Negress's don't hold back

youtu.be/cvIUhQzZdRs?t=363

Attached: Screenshot (582).png (1907x1089, 1.07M)

damn what's with all the hate black women have for black men, as someone who thinks all niggers should be killed i find this very sad

Woah woman says bad things about man
shocking.

Kys simp

it's even worse for the mixed black girls, they hate their black father who wasn't around and gravitate towards white men

Lol

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-173259_Read Chan (Donated).jpg (470x362, 74.69K)

Lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-173150_Read Chan (Donated).jpg (454x426, 93.3K)

Yea it's not like the media is also anti-male or anything

You retarded bong.

who cares about the media, i'm talking about real people

nigger women have to birth them, grow up next to them, go to school(lol) with them, date them, fug them. can you really blame niggettes?

It's actually specifically about niggers, she often praises white men

Real people consume media..

Holy shit she's more racist than I am

No shit, so that means you start simping?

>that voice
A black woman that doesn't sound like a guy? What timeline am I in?

Attached: 1635099660747.jpg (242x359, 12.5K)

You seem like a nigger lover

Black women hate their niggers like white women hate their "racists" and white trash

You are literally simping for one you dumbass bird shitskin

Is the whole channel dedicated to hate on black men? It looks a lot like those yellow cabs who exclusively date white men.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-14 at 02-48-21 Lexus Exodus.png (1612x734, 672.28K)

Yea, its made by some negress who got cheated on by a black and remarried with white

No comeback, Kill yourself dumbass simp

kek

>it's okay to be month

It's very fascinating to hear a black woman call black men apes

Women of all races are basically the same in the intelligence department, and that goes for black women too. A lot of them just turn out ghetto because of the 'men' in their lives, no father, nothing, just thrown in the hood.
But the ones that are brighter than the rest immediately see that its nigger males aged between thirteen to fifty that are the fucking up not only their lives and racial reputation, but every area they occupy.

Nigger much?

You are the one shilling some black feminist's channel

Attached: 1647508950375.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

Goddamn this guy needs an English lesson.