You do have good opsec, right, Any Forums...

You do have good opsec, right, Any Forums? You're not leaving obvious signs of your beliefs on the internet so you get put in a reeducation camp early on when shtf, right?

Me, personally? I'm screwed because I keep posting about jews in youtube comment sections. They know who I am.

Attached: 011.jpg (320x283, 21.45K)

crowder talked about opsec a few days ago

Did he? I stopped following him after the 2020 election once I realized he was a cuck.

to be fair he covered the scam as it happened

I don't even have a google account or a personal email.

Too late, I ate too many redpills and now they spill out of me everywhere I go.

Attached: 3s1cs6t35mlz[1].jpg (960x768, 83.94K)

The beast system will keep everyone in its database and will split people into 2 categories, compliant and resistant. You better be on the resistent list and never take the chip.

Attached: 1652468244559.jpg (768x768, 147.31K)

I'll be ok. I always end my edgy posts with "in minecraft".

OPSEC IS FOR USAF NIGGERS. YOU WONT RAID ME

behind 7 proxies

technically it's just one proxy but whatever

Attached: 1651947967503.jpg (519x878, 48.21K)

Imagine letting the government know where you live.
>I will only use fake addresses
>I will not pay taxes
>I will not contribute
Fuck kikes
Fuck wetbacks
Fuck niggers
Fuck jannies.

Imagine caring. If I'm detained I'll just repeat the nigger word constantly until gagged or killed .

Attached: honk_nuke.png (767x430, 369.67K)

Pick up that spoon I fucking dare you tough guy

Imagine holding so firmly to your beliefs that you would die for them, but your beliefs are just stupid memes

Imagine dying for a country that hates you, instead of dying and going to heaven for being a self loving white.

Top mutt moment

Based leaf, you shall be spared when the rake comes, speaking of based leaves.

Attached: Based.png (1725x545, 269.97K)

self love will send you straight to hell. your theology sounds more like judaism

Are you familiar with the Sentient World Simulation project of the U.S department of defense?

The surveillance grid is exhaustive, global, and pervasive. There is no escaping it. If you exist on planet Earth, then you are profiled.

Unless you never expressed your ideals publicly, and even then... read up on the N3 program,

ok, this is why i stopped visiting Any Forums. shit is too morbid for me anymore. i just don't want to think about it anymore

bingo.

I will fight alongside soon burger fren, You will not be grilled

Attached: Cgroup.jpg (388x535, 37.55K)

I used to obfuscate it.

Now I am everywhere.

Attached: dank_space_pepe_by_crazycat690_daw6hp2-pre.jpg (1037x770, 190.55K)