Why did the West lose the culture war?

Attached: 03D3A46F-7146-42B6-89CB-A3AC604A19A8.jpg (600x600, 36.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2z5nYjmnrE
youtube.com/watch?v=9EDZixuODrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

west has no culture anymore after jews did everything to destroy it. old that was good was thrown down and new that could be good was pushed down to dust. kpop is just another racemix-inducing propaganda.

kpop is literally just a copy of 90s and early 2000s American pop

This is why: DUDE! SEX, CONSUMERISM, AND RELATIVISM LMAO!

Thats not even close to true

I prefer Korean twinks instead of ugly niggers. Simple as.

jimin's my favorite

West started to prompt niggers and trannies and ugly fat lesbians while the rest of the world sticked to "Western standards"

For me, it’s HyunA. I welcome our future Asian domination.

Attached: AC3F8E18-38B6-46C0-8B2A-22FD75E29A26.jpg (560x747, 47.97K)

Because only bacteria fight over culture

Copyright laws

Its kinda funny... my sisters love kpop for some fucking reason and it pisses my older brother off extra. They play this one dude so much it drives people in my family mad. sister is trying to find ways to fit his music into her wedding even.
youtube.com/watch?v=d2z5nYjmnrE

koreans have better amateur and indie acts. their pop shit is way too processed...
youtube.com/watch?v=9EDZixuODrw

when the soviet union fell we had a shitload of russian bolshevik jews come to this country and they are the biggest scum on the earth.

jews and feminism

because you want competition, yes, you are desperate for that feeling of being overwhelmed, fighting against all odds... That's why we create guilt and our culture is so noble in comparison to others. We try to create balance so that it is heavier on us, we wouldn't want it any other way. It is also for the self-improvement, with this we have a chance to purge the weak and traitors from our species and let the strong survive.

We fight for Liberty of our culture, it will be the only one true.

>sister is trying to find ways to fit his music into her wedding even
Is she a rice burner

For me its RM

Attached: 1651295552939.jpg (2048x1516, 551.14K)

My oldest sister is getting married to a gook, yes. I hated him at first but he's gifting me a home after the marriage and once I finish university so maybe I'm biased.

The west keeps trying to present blacks as cool. That's why we lose. Blacks are lame.

I dont know if its still around, but the Koreans had a cool post-grunge scene. Check out the band Huckleberry Finn

>lose the culture war
I don’t think they lost, they turned asian males into faggots and onaholes lmao

So is my cousin, shes also a gigantic cow so I'm happy its not a nigger

Attached: 1637134140537.png (320x300, 192.38K)

Seemed like Netflix started pushing this shit overnight. Le Squidgayem was just the culmination. Not sure why...

Niggers. Kpop is a faggy psyop but it's liked because it fills that void that American pop used to fill. Now everything is niggerfied and ghetto and ugly

Attached: ZL4JM7K.jpg (800x445, 86.81K)

>Me in my shogunate battle armor about to praise the emperor when I see this thread and remember I used to be a fat America who ate hamburgers and listen to back street boys.

WE LOST

Attached: thumb_o-o-japanese-pepe-is-not-amused-by-dishonorable-fat-52540583.png (300x296, 50.24K)

>Korea
>The West

Choose one

no niggers is the best news any father can hear (even nigger dads don't like niggers)

It wasn't a choice to begin with you stupid nigger. look at the OP again and think this time.