The mass vaccine die-off is HERE #2

> To borrow an infamous phrase:
> I don’t know how to put this in a half-acceptable way.
> New Omicron variants are actively killing vaccinated and recently boosted 60-70 year-olds with very average comorbidites, as we speak.
> It’s a bog-standard medical reality in our hospitals.
>Please for the love of God, for the love of your family members, attempt to understand that we have nothing to gain by reporting the reality.
>Doctors are not having a mid-term elections.
>Protect yourself. Wear a well-fitting N95 indoors. Ride the wave out without a death
>Before anyone hijacks this message with an anti-vax angle:
>Getting vaccinated + boosted is profoundly important in reducing risk of admission + death
>However, the protection from vaccines wears off and is lower against the new Omicron variants
>N95s don’t have waning protection
>And as expected, the "anti-mandate" crowd has invaded this thread
> If a doctor advises you to stop smoking, he's not passing a law to mandate smoking ban on you
> He is simply giving you honest advice. You can do whatever you want with it
>There is no mandate being prescribed here
PREVIOUS THREAD

Attached: vaxx doc.png (596x1293, 193.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3897733
youtube.com/watch?v=uftDC0eELo8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: TuckerCarlsonFoxNews-cffc4c6965dc4c0ae68037312543c88c-1008867913.jpg (768x534, 48.88K)

reeeeeeee. good, fuck em i hope every last cock suck who cucked to the needle dies a painful death.

This is at least the third mass vaccine die-off this year alone, there won’t be many humans left if this keeps up.

fuck that kraut who said corona started in 2020.

Bullshit, lockdowns -> mail in ballots -> 2020 all over again. FUCK political threater viruses. Tell me about Anthrax again and how we need to invade Iraq to stop the wack job in IC send out the envelopes.
Stop putting the medical communities mistake on me FUCK YOU. Stop outsourcing illegal research you fucks.

BOG STANDARD IS IT FARID

Bump

COVID-19 is #GamerGate for Doctors & Academics
Gaming was on the rocks, quality declining and P2W really starting to ratchet up.
Gamers
>Just wanted to play games
>Criticism of a single game developer snowballs into uncovering a massive incestuous network of corruption within all media outlets.
>Escalates into a full on online culture war that gets Trump elected.
Westerners health had been declining for a long period of time, facing an aging population doctors had some serious struggles up ahead.
Doctors
>Just wanted to treat patients
>Promoting ways to increase your general health to reduce risk of COVID-19 also gets you cancelled and threatened.
Growing chilling effects on academia
Academics
>Just wanted to find the truth
>Criticising counter-productive lockdown measures or the vaccines gets you cancelled or threatened.
What will this escalate into?
The doctors and adademics aren't taking this lying down, they are forming their own networks and institutions.
Unlike gamers, they're not losers simply trying to escape the system, these are well liked people with lots of resources.
They take ethics seriously and are motivated to strike back at the institutions that have made a mockery of the very foundation of their life's work.
Go to any lockdown/vaccine skeptic doctor's twitter (there are a bunch of them)
They aren't just talking about the scamdemic anymore. They're aware of the 'going direct' reset and the whole NWO plan.
They're getting in touch with all kinds of wealthy individuals who are upset with Claus' "you will own nothing" threat.
This is the beginning of something huge.
I predict we will actually see a Nuremberg 2.0 trial within 5 years that will eviscerate Government, Academia and Media.

Attached: cap.jpg (1053x939, 373.17K)

How many are we at now? Happooners are fucking retarded, must be summer

Beware of all the bot posts.

Attached: image.png (1244x1889, 228.24K)

You will never be fully vaccinated. You will never be on the correct formulation, you will never have the correct dose, you will never be on the correct manufacturer. You may have gotten a booster shot but all of that can change on a political whim and now you are a plague rat and crude mockery of nature’s perfection. All the “validation” you get for your Fauci Ouchie on social media is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you and take bets on how soon you’re going to die. Your employer has taken a million-dollar life insurance policy out on you and implores you to get one more booster. And even when you do, you will still never be fully vaccinated. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your sickly appearance, your clammy pale greasy skin, and your coal black glassy meth addict looking vaccine eyes behind closed doors. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved at the six-figure settlement they’re offered in return for telling everyone you died of natural causes or covid-19. And that it was your fault because you were not fully vaccinated. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your false cause of death, and even though you took the vaccine, and you took the booster shots, every passer-by for the rest of eternity will know that it was your fault for not being vaccinated. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably unvaccinated. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: 1644110987171.jpg (865x1118, 417.8K)

>doesn't include God's Own Apple, the winesap.
Disregarded.

The fact of the matter is that anyone with a critical enough mind was able to suss out the truth of the matter. All that truly remains is halting this process, beginning worldwide tribunals and sentencing these people to death. There was no way it could be covered up forever. Don't listen to the "nothing will ever happen" subhumans. Put politicians in handcuffs and drag them into impartial courts. No more, they're complicit in corruption and treason of the highest order. No excuses, they are complicit in the greatest crime ever committed and they had the audacity to believe nobody would catch on.

Attached: photo_2022-01-07_19-37-20--_(1).jpg (1024x628, 125.16K)

Ethics in Journalism includes research journals.

(You)
> The government had taken user into the wilds, and demanded
> TAKE THE VACCINE
But user refused, for he was taught to doubt evil.
The government then starved user, had him caged for 444 days and beaten, and again said
> TAKE THE VACCINE, AND I'LL GRANT YOU FOOD, AND THE FREEDOM TO WALK THE LAND. SURELY YOU DO NOT BELIEVE GOD WOULD LET YOU FORFEIT YOUR SOUL
But user refused, and said: "It is written: Do not put the Lord your God to the test."
The government then conjured riches from stone, and cast it at user's feet and said
> TAKE THE VACCINE, THAT YOU MAY HAVE A CHANCE TO BECOME WEALTHY BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS
But user refused, and said "What good will wealth do to me, if I lose my soul."
The government then took user into Babylon, on the peak of Quarantania and showed user its splendor, and that all of its citizens hated him fiercely, and said
> LOOK UPON THE WORLD. ALL OF IT IS MINE AND ALL HAVE TAKEN THE VACCINE. ACCEPT IT, AND THEY WILL ACCEPT YOU AS ONE OF THEIR OWN
But user refused, for he was not of this world, and said:
I'm just not gonna take it hahahahaha

Attached: 1652234376358.jpg (908x915, 105.7K)

>The mass vaccine die-off is HERE

VIRAL LOADS OF BREAKTHROUGH DELTA VARIANT INFECTION CASES WERE 251 TIMES HIGHER THAN THOSE OF CASES INFECTED WITH OLD STRAINS
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3897733

“What you’re seeing now is my retarded state.”
> *Takes first shot.
“This is a Super Retard.”
> *Takes second shot.
“And this, this is what is known as a Super Retard that has ascended past a Super Retard. Or, you could just call this a Plague Lord 2.”
> “What a useless transformation, you changed your DNA so what?”
“Hmhmhm… just wait.”
> “Has he really found a way to surpass an Ascended Super Retard? is that possible?”
> “He must be bluffing, I mean what would that make him? Double Retard?”
“AND THIS…”
> *Takes first booster.
> “Eh? What’s he doing?”
“IS… TO GO… EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!”
> *Takes second booster.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
> *Vaccinated Mask Mandates… decreasing oxygen.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
> *Stay indoors… decreasing vitamin D.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
> “No, stop it Goku! If you do this now it will drain away all the time you have left on earth! And I say you need every second of it as it is!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
> “NNN IT’S UNREAL! HOW IS HE GENERATING THAT MUCH STUPIDITY?”
> “Do it dad!”
> “It’s too much!”
> “Uhhh? What’s going on? Goten’s dad is putting out even more viral particles than before. I-I should go. I don’t wanna get yelled at again.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
> “STOP IT! STOP IT NOW GOOOOKKKUUUUUUUUUU!!!!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
> There’s terror in the streets!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
> “Uhhhuhuhu What is Goku doing? If he doesn’t stop this everything is going to be infected!”
> “Wowowoow please somebody make it stop!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
>”WAAAAAA”
“I’m sorry it took much longer than the others. I haven’t had the occasion to practice this one. This is what I call a Plague Lord 3.”

youtube.com/watch?v=uftDC0eELo8

Attached: goku-going-super-saiyan.gif (500x300, 463.58K)

I feel bad for those who were forced to take it or lose the ability to feed their families. Cheers to those who rode out the storm though. Enjoy life.

these masks are useless against viral particles theyre too small, the only thing they do is cut off your oxygen

the needles are poison, the mass die off started when vaccines were rolled out.

smoking literally makes you immune to the spike because it binds to the same receptor

everybody i know got vaxxed and they all call me crazy. theyre all sick all the time, got vaxxaids now. trust the nose, get aids. its that simple.

My grandma was vaxxed a year ago and had a stroke and died today 70 years old

the illuminati is correct to want to kill off 95% of the human race. I am grateful they created the vaccine to do this. Imagine how beautiful the world will be once the useless eaters are all dead

Oh, RIP Grandma. Nice quints though!

>They take ethics seriously
Bullshit.
I call bullshit because of how many supported, or consented to, the mandates.

I'd rob shoot and murder before I take that shit. Selling Crack is a noble cause when compared to the covid bull shit. "Muh job" is a cop out.

The worst crime of that chart is that red delicious has the same eaten fresh rating as the pink lady.

I have half a mind to start praying for the lord to remove these people for their sins

checked, R.I.P. to your grandma user

pink ladies are the best in my opinion, but too sour for some

>doctors
>researchers
>ethical
Nope. They've been pulling illegal bullshit for you money for decades.

t. Pharmfag

same, vaxxed people i know are constantly sick