Spic kills white grandma

documentingreality.com/forum/f166/livestream-callous-attack-elderly-woman-beaten-throat-slashed-232169/
Made a new thread about this because the old one wasn’t really selling it it’s not confirmed whether the killer is hispanic but it sounds like it

Attached: 86C48BBC-BBA2-4335-A7EB-7DF6D301D600.png (1334x750, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

no-cookie.kiwifarms.net/data/video/3275/3275734-b72b55e5c6528dc4917421078e7434f1.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based. taking out the boomer trash we don't want to

spics are just blanched niggers.

>spic kills
>can't confirm if spic
Kek sounded like a wigger to me. anyway poor granny.

Can someone post the webm? I’m not dealing with the documenting reality muh 2 views per year shit.

She was a Trump supporting Nazi chud. Good riddance.

fucken a

you can also find it on theync

trumps is a jew, how can she be a nazi supporting him??? my retard detector is exploding when i turn it towards your location, is there someone standing behind you?

Since everyone on here is a faggot, see link below. She’s obviously Mexican or Hispanic, but that doesn’t matter because they’ve taught darkies to hate anything that isn’t brown. They can meme about muh Hispanics as much as they want, but when half your spics look like this woman, niggers aren’t going to ask if your last name is Hernandez or Smith.

no-cookie.kiwifarms.net/data/video/3275/3275734-b72b55e5c6528dc4917421078e7434f1.mp4

I was at a dollar store earlier open carrying 2 guns and the spics that saw me backed away from the line and another white couple got in front of me.

*In front of them, behind me.

he should have went after a nigger and not an old lady just living her days out

you just linked the same video again

B A S E D

all whiteoids over the age of 50 should get killed by the goverment.

Kill spics.....problem solved.

Attached: pinworm-3[1].jpg (1200x1600, 671.09K)

hands look too white to be a spic

ELECTRIC CHAIR
WHAT THE FUCK
Im so fucking mad right now..

Imagine your grandmother getting killed by some random fucking thug
if that was ym grandmother id hunt that piece of shit down and disembowel him

Boomers voted for shitskins to replace their own children, take their children's jobs, take their housing, and create a socially superior class to bully their children until they're on the street, broke and homeless. Boomers -- particularly libs -- should be murdered in their homes as brutally as possible. Start with the local Democratic party registration list with everybody 60+, and then move on to all 60+ Repubs/Independents who own businesses that have imported spics at any point for labor. Then track down boomer landlords who rent to spics.

>Boomers voted for shitskins to replace their own children
no they did not, moshe.
Plenty protested against that shit. It had no effect.

Spics be wilin

no you wouldnt

fucken a

Did you watch that video..
That piece of shit needs to be put into the fucking ground immediately and in the most painful way possible

In the US, they're absolutely responsible.

you're canadian. you would hunt him down and give him money and suck his uncut dick