She's right. Wealth does not make you an elite. Proper education does

She's right. Wealth does not make you an elite. Proper education does

Attached: wm4r68qo89z81[1].jpg (640x745, 44.87K)

You mean power does

The predator class is also the class that protects America against the WEF, China, and Russia.

>Buying college admissions
sounds like they're better educated than her also

Education is a meme
Knowledge is power, education however is just going to an authorative institution and being told how to think.
The intelligent create, the educated regurgitate.

So immigrants are predators?

I actually like the term "elite" for our aristocratic class and I'm a poor poorfag atm

ehh i hate them but doesn't elite mean Powerful/rich it kinda fits , instead of changeing their names lets just fucking kill them all landlords first

Predators are the elite animals in the animal kingdom heiracy. She is literally saying they are a higher species then her.

>aristocratic class
They're not aristocrats. They're thieves.

Stop posting. Lurk for 2 years before eveb thinking about posting.

How about we call them groomers because that's what they are. How about corpses?

They told you what to say and it makes you feel fuzzy because you've been programmed to.

>They're thieves
You are referring to the leftists in our government. Rich people dodging taxes isn't thievery.

Calling it the parasite class was anti-semetic

the mindset makes you elite

Dead meme, show me the deed to the factory

No idea how you came to that conclusion, care to elaborate?

I went to Cambridge, studied Mech.

I’m not an Elite, just put the study hours in.

Useless eaters*

>oh boy another twitter thread on fucking Any Forums
The Gore spam will continue until the twitter posting stops.

Attached: 1608066001890.webm (480x480, 1.85M)

Try compressing it to under 1Mb then.

> Oh nooooo please stop sending videos on the internet, I don't know if I can take it.
Sincere question: do you have a child brain? why do you think this would have any impact on anything?

i'd have a lot more sympathy for the rich if it wasn't obvious that they're a bunch of insecure bitches who are terrified of the proles

The parasites are the lower class. They get their wealth by gibs me dat. The elite class literally get their wealth from everyone giving them it. People choose to give Bezos money every time they shop at Amazon.

I call them the elites because they control everything, not because they're actually elite. They're retards.

You pay for a degree not an education

I just call them jews

are lions thieves? what about leeches? How about the farmer?

It seems like most of the population are cattle, and there are "predators" and "parasites"

predators are legitimate, necessary for the food chain, increase competition, drive innovation

parasites don't do anything but suck blood, they provide no value and to eradicate them is to become healthy

Just. Say. Jews.

Baby's first thought

No the parasite class makes them the only choice. Go blow your boy bezos you fucking faggot

She's right: the predator class, controlling banks, media, academic enrollment...

>protects America
Lol nigger, they dont give a shit about moorikkka. You think there will be Detroit and designated shitting cities if they would have any care about it, while being the planet's leader of the industrial century?